剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你欠你家人 欠你女儿
you owe it to your family, to your daughter...
一声告别
to say good-bye.
以利亚 你别教训我了
Please, don't lecture me, Elijah.
你不懂当父亲的痛苦
You have no idea the agony of being a father,
你的爱深到
of loving someone so much
难以忍♥受看到他们痛苦
you cannot bear to see them in pain.
我觉得我有感触
I think I might have some idea.
你总在帮我调整生活
You've tried to orchestrate my life,
让我变得更好
to make me a better man,
我敬重你为我做的这一切
and for that, I honor you.
但这次你得让我按自己的方式来
You have to let me do this my way.
一个人
Alone.
没有告别
No good-byes.
我会阻止你的
I could stop you.
你可以试试看
You could try.
求你了 最后一次
Please. This last time.
让我随心而去
Let me be.
虽然你想要自杀
Don't make me murder you
但是别逼我杀你
while you contemplate killing yourself.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
如果你是来阻止我的话 那
If you're here to stop me, then...
我是来收债的
I am here to collect a debt.
卡洛琳 我现在所站的地方
Caroline, I'm standing in one
是世界上我最喜欢的地方之一
of my favorite places in the world,
这里充满了美食 音乐 艺术 还有文化
surrounded by food, music, art, culture.
我只想带你去体验这一切
And all I can think about is how much I want to show it to you.
也许哪天你会让我带你去体验
Maybe one day you'll let me.
你录下来了
You saved it.
你还欠我一次旅行
You owe me a tour.
弗雷娅 我知道你在生克劳斯的气
Freya, I know that you're upset about Klaus.
但是这也不是说你就应该
But that doesn't mean that you should
草率行事
go around making rash decisions.
我明白了
I get it.
好吧 我知道你害怕
Okay? I get you're afraid.
是的 弗雷娅 我害怕
Yes, Freya, I'm afraid.
我害怕因为我经历过了
I am afraid because I've been here before.
我曾经差点就可以
I've been right there on the verge
有一个全新的开始
of starting something new for myself
但是从来没实现过
and it never works out for me.
你也不能跟我说你不怕
And you can't tell me that you're not afraid.
你是要告诉我你完全不害怕
You mean to tell me you're not absolutely terrified
一个新生命来到这个世界
of bringing a kid into this world?
来到这个城市吗
Into this city?
这个孩子会不一样
This child will be different.
这个孩子有狼族和女巫团的支持
A kid with a pack and a coven
也许在看待这个世界时
who can maybe see the world
有更多的恻隐之心
with more compassion and understanding.
我希望未来更美好 文森特
I want a better future, Vincent.
我希望未来有基琳和你
I want it with Keelin and I want it with you.
我们是一家人
We're family.
弗雷娅 有时候家人意味着
Freya, sometimes family means
拒绝你珍爱的人
telling someone whom you love no.
我已经失去了太多人
I've lost too many people.
也伤害了太多人
I've hurt too many people.
这是我的诅咒 我拒绝把这种诅咒
And that is a curse that I refuse
延续到下一代
to pass on to another generation.
很抱歉 不行
I'm sorry. No.
你去找别人吧
You're gonna have to choose somebody else.
我有三个哥哥
I have three brothers.
一个生命垂危 一个是逃兵 一个麻烦不断
One's dying, one's a deserter and one's an enabling mess.
迈克尔森家族总是很复杂
Mikaelsons have always been complicated.
这侧面反应了我是怎样一个人
You got to wonder what that says about me,
我拼命想成为你们中的一员
that I fought so hard to be one of you.
我心都碎了
My heart is breaking.
因为 不管怎样
Because, despite everything,
他们都是家人
they're family
你深爱的家人
and you love them.
我也是
And so do I.
那个傻小子说的对
The little fool is right.
哪个傻小子
Which fool?
科尔
Kol.
幸福是一种选择
Happiness is a choice.
要是我能活的再久一些
Would you even be here
你还会在这里吗
if I had longer to live?
也许我会让你再追我几百年
Maybe I'd let you chase me around for a few more centuries.
毕竟那是最有趣的一部分
That was always the fun part anyway.
克劳斯 你要去跟你的女儿告别
Say good-bye to your daughter, Klaus.
让她能真正解脱
Give her real closure.
解脱是个神话
Closure is a myth.
克劳斯 你这样做是对的
Look, what you're doing is noble, Klaus,
但是你不告别的话
but if you don't say good-bye,
如果你给霍普留下疑惑
if-if you leave Hope with questions
痛苦 甚至愤怒
and pain and anger,
你会一直困扰着她
you'll haunt her.
我觉得你不想要这样的结局
And I don't think that's your endgame.
我不知道该怎样告别
I don't know how to say good-bye.
试试这样
Try this.
你站起来
One of you stands,
向门口走去 但不会回头
walks to the door, but doesn't turn back,
即便他们内心渴望
even if their heart aches
再多看一眼 多看一次
for just one more look, one more moment.
但是你知道不回头
But you'll know that the not looking...
意味着
just means...
我永远忘不了你
I'll never forget you.
他走了 最后几个小时
He left instead of spending
他没和我在一起
his last hours with me.
他很受伤也很害怕
He's hurt and he's scared.
那不是借口
That's no excuse.
不是在找借口
Not making excuses.
要说的话 他是太在乎你了
If anything, he cares too much.
霍普 你是他的全部
Hope, you're his everything.
要不是你 他不会做出这种牺牲
And without you, he wouldn't be making this sacrifice.
你要知道 你这十五年做到了
Do you understand you've accomplished
我们花了上千年都没做到的事
in 15 years what I couldn't in a thousand?
这不是离弃
This isn't abandonment.
他很害怕
He's afraid.
我想和我的女儿单独待会
I'd like a moment alone with my daughter, please.
当然
Of course.
霍普 你要想尖叫 冲我吼
Hope, please, scream, yell,
砸东西 都可以
break something if you have to.
但别这样看着我
Just don't look at me like that.
这样不对
This isn't right.
父亲保护自己的女儿
A father protecting his daughter...
这是天经地义的
I'd say that's exactly right.
以利亚愿意接受那个诅咒的全部
Elijah was willing to take the curse completely.
哪个父亲会允许让另一个人来
And what kind of father allows another man
-为他的女儿牺牲 -爱女儿的父亲
- to die for his child? - The kind that loves her.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
这世界就是这样
It's the way of the world.
黑发人送白发人
Children bury their parents.
这种事每时每刻都在发生
It happens every day, every hour.
我们家族为了避免这种事 付出了沉重的代价
It's a truth this family has avoided at a cost.
我才让你回到我身边 为什么就一定要是今天
Yeah, well, I just got you back, so why does it have to be today?
听我说
Listen...
我活得并不光彩 你很清楚
I have not lived an honorable life, you know that.
但这样做
But doing this...
将黑魔法吸收到我体内
taking the darkness into myself
让别人不会受其折磨
so no one else is afflicted by it...
这样死得很光彩 我可以做到 我可以的
that is an honorable death, and I can do that. I can do it,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表