剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals
咒语一旦结束
When the spell is over,
你们就要远离彼此
you got to get away from each other,
你不能靠近霍普
and you have to stay away from Hope.
我们遇见了水变成血
We got water turned into blood.
蛇群从河流中逃离
We got snakes fleeing the river.
如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首
If the Mikaelsons come together,
将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗
it will signal darkness like we've never known.
要是有谁能导致新奥尔良的崩塌
Now, if there's anybody who can cause
那个人肯定是克劳斯·迈克尔森
the collapse of New Orleans, it's Klaus Mikaelson.
这与克劳斯无关
This isn't about Klaus at all.
跟他女儿有关
It's about his daughter.
霍普·迈克尔森是我们的终结者
Hope Mikaelson will be our downfall.
我的天啊 亨利
Oh, my God. Henry.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
我不在乎你们任何一个人
I don't care about any of you.
以利亚·迈克尔森死了
Elijah Mikaelson is dead.
我也许需要你帮忙唤醒她
I may need your help waking her up.
霍普洋洋得意地提到了隐藏咒
Hope was boasting about a cloaking spell,
还有一个睡眠咒语
a sleeping spell.
海莉
Hayley?
她在哪
Where is she?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我会找到你母亲 我发誓
I'll find your mother, and I swear...
我会把她还给你
I'll return her to you.
新奥尔良是个存活者
New Orleans is a survivor.
她经历过无数悲剧
She's faced down countless tragedies:
火灾 洪水 战争
fires, floods, war.
这或许会让其他城市投降
Where another city would buckle,
但新奥尔良能将悲剧变为魔术
New Orleans turns misery into magic.
每一年
And each year,
受难者最为传统的节日
the greatest tradition of all endures...
懺悔星期二
Mardi Gras.
尽管我们各有所异
In spite of all our differences,
全城都将聚首狂欢共庆
the whole city celebrates Carnival season together.
-大卫 我喜欢这布料 -你喜欢吗
- David, I like this fabric. - You like it?
我也觉得这不错
I think it's good, too.
在"肥胖星期二"前
There are more than 80 groups
有80余组人
that join the party in the weeks
在那周参加了派对
leading up to Fat Tuesday,
每组人都如此特别
each crew more unique than the last.
总有让你感兴趣的
There's something for everyone.
想要寻找爱情或是享受美好时光吗
Looking for love or hungry for a good time?
没有比懺悔星期二♥期♥间的新奥尔良
There's no better mistress
更适合的情人了
than New Orleans during Mardi Gras,
只要你能忍♥受炎热的天气
as long as you can stand the heat.
你在暗示什么
So, what exactly are you implying?
霍普用隐藏咒把她母亲藏起来了
Hope hid her mother with a cloaking spell.
找到她的人需要女巫
Someone found her. That requires a witch.
是我的人做的吗
So that means it was one of mine?
我不认为
I don't think so.
你们女巫总是宣扬真♥善♥美♥
You witches always plead virtue,
但历史的序幕下
but if history's to be prologue,
你们才是最腐朽的一群人
you're the most rotten of the bunch.
弗雷娅一告诉我海莉不见了
As soon as Freya told me that Hayley had gone missing,
我们一帮女巫立马出动
there were a dozen of us witches out there on them streets
用定位咒语 试图找到她
performing locator spells, trying to find her.
因为海莉是我们的朋友 知道吗
Because Hayley is actually a friend to us, okay?
海莉 跟你不一样
Hayley, unlike you,
赢得了我们的尊重
has earned our respect.
出于对她的尊重
And out of respect to her,
我只会对你说一次 克劳斯
I'm only gonna say this to you one time, Klaus:
她的失踪绝对与我们无关
we had absolutely nothing to do
我可以向你保证
with her disappearance. I promise you that.
女巫的承诺和蛇油一样不可靠
A witch's promise is as slippery as snake oil
效果也同样
and as effective.
你想要和平和繁荣吗
You want peace and prosperity?
证明你的清白 找到她
Prove your innocence and find her.
狼人怎么会打倒自己的首领
Why would the werewolves take down their own Alpha?
这是个很好的问题
That's a valid question.
也许你们那帮沼泽住民能提供线索
Perhaps one of your fellow swampmates can shed some light.
我们才是被害者
We are the victims here.
亨利是被吸血鬼杀死的
A bloodsucker killed Henry
就只因为他是个混血
just for being a hybrid.
不 你们狼人也认为
No, you wolves saw the boy
那男孩是个讨人厌的存在
as an abomination, as well.
谁能说你们对海莉不是怀有相同的恶意呢
Who's to say the same disgust didn't extend to Hayley?
一个有罪的狼人只会指责吸血鬼
A guilty wolf could just point fingers at vampires
以掩饰自己的罪行
to cover their tracks.
如果你没有抓走她 我建议你找出罪魁祸首
If you didn't take her, I suggest you find out who did.
你真的认为我的人会那么傻吗
Do you really think my guys would be that stupid?
他们知道只要动了海莉一个手指头
They know that if they even laid a finger on Hayley,
他们都要面对我
they'd be answering to me.
那是你命令吸血鬼们
Well, was it you who ordered the vampires
惹怒狼人把那混血男孩吊死的吗
to antagonize the wolves and string up that hybrid boy?
是吧 我也觉得不是
No. I didn't think so.
也许是你的皇族身份
Perhaps your royal status
跟你的婚姻前景一样逐渐消失
has wilted along with your marital prospects.
好了好了 别激动
All right, all right. Easy.
吸血鬼喜欢海莉 所有人都喜欢
The vampires like Hayley-- everyone does.
我们没碰她
We didn't touch her.
我建议你多加努力把她找回来
Well, I suggest you amp up your efforts to retrieve her, then.
如果我女儿在日落前
Because if my daughter is not reunited
还没有与她母亲重聚
with her mother by sundown,
那你们的族群
then your entire faction will face
都将面对我因失望而起的愤怒
the wrath of my disappointment.
两个迈克尔森家的人相互靠近
Close proximity of just two Mikaelsons
就会将雨水变成血水
turned rain to blood.
想象一下如果我要请求我
Imagine what would happen
兄弟姐妹的帮忙那将会是什么光景
if I were to turn to my siblings for help.
我们的家族小聚
Our little family reunion
将会带来地狱般的后果
would cause hellfire to devour us all.
始祖家族
第五季 第四集
想要控制新奥尔良最好的物种是吧
Compelling NOLA's finest, I see.
如果那就是这城市最好的物种
If that's the city's finest,
那就能减少他们自己的平庸了
then it will wither from its own mediocrity.
有什么是人类能做到而其他种族不能的
Now, what are humans gonna do that the other factions can't?
他们人数众多 我需要大量的眼线
They have the numbers. I need eyes everywhere.
罪魁祸首不能逃过我的眼睛
Whoever did this can't hide from me.
什么
What?
明亮的眼睛和坚定的决心
Clear eyes, focused demeanor.
对于克劳斯·迈克尔森来说
You know, for Klaus Mikaelson,
我觉得你挺正常的
I'd say you're acting pretty normal.
你有什么想说的就直说 马塞尔
If you've got a point, Marcel, spit it out.
传闻说你疯了
There's chatter you're unhinged.
我只是想确保你不会做什么
I'm just making sure you're not poised
让我们都后悔的事
to do something that we'll all regret.
如果那个有自杀倾向的傻子
Well, if the suicidal simpletons
将我女儿的母亲毫发无损地还回来
who took my daughter's mother return her unharmed,
那我就不用做什么我们都后悔的事了 是吧
I won't have to do something we'll all regret, will I?
你去法国找以利亚的时候发生了什么
What happened when you went to go visit Elijah in France?
没什么 他不在那里
Nothing. He wasn't there.
是吗 你们没碰见吗
No? You two didn't come face-to-face?
因为我前不久听说
Because last I heard,
霍普在学校食堂的食物中
Hope's picking maggots
找到了很多蛆虫
out of her cafeteria food.
你好像忘记了我其他的兄弟姐妹
You seem to forget that my other siblings
身上也有同样的诅咒
carry this curse.
那是因为科尔和丽贝卡
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表