剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你第一次碰我的时候
You got inside my head.
进入我的大脑了
The first day you touched me.
当你把我的头发拨到耳后的时候
When you tucked my hair behind my ear.
你还真是非常努力的在寻找
You were really just trying to figure out
我妈妈被藏在哪儿了
where my mom was hidden.
霍普 我知道这很糟糕 好吗
Hope, look, I know this looks bad, okay?
但是如果你施了封印咒语
But if you just do the binding spell...
封印咒语
Binding spell?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
格雷塔说了如果我施封印咒语
Greta said that if I-I did the binding spell,
她们就会放了你
then they'd let you live.
格雷塔那么说的
Greta said that?
只有这样霍普才不会造出更多的混血儿
I-It's just so Hope can't make any more hybrids.
我们的行动是为了恢复自然秩序
Our movement is about getting the natural order back.
这就是我妈妈想要的
That's all my mom wants.
等等 格雷塔是你妈妈
Wait. Greta's your mom?
把我解开 现在
Untie me, now!
不能 好吗
I can't. Okay?
就施一个封印咒 然后你就没事了
Just do the binding spell, and you'll be fine.
你完了 除非你把我解开
Nothing will be fine for you unless you untie me.
兄弟 我很抱歉你要经历这些
Man, I'm so sorry you're going through this,
但是她会出现的 过不了多久
but she's gonna turn up, before too long.
我们...我们也很想念她
Yeah, we... we miss her, too.
是吗
Do you?
你是真的想她吗
But do you, really?
那为什么只有我一个人寻找她呢
Then why is it I'm the only one doing anything to find her?
我们...我们在与警方合作
Uh, we... we're working with the police.
但即使有警♥察♥也毫无意义
But even the police make no sense.
每次我打电♥话♥过去 他们都表现的像是
Every time I call, they act like...
他们不知道她失踪了 就像新消息一样
they don't know she's missing, like it's new information.
这事不对劲儿
Something's not right.
大家都爱海莉
Everybody loves Hayley.
为什么你们看起来都不担心呢
So why doesn't anyone seem worried the way I am?
为什么呢
Why don't you?
万一她在外面遇到了事
What if she's out there somewhere,
需要我们帮忙呢
and she needs our help?
德克兰
Declan...
海莉的生活
Hayley's life
没有你想的那么简单
is more complicated than you realize.
而且
And, uh...
我觉得你该知道一件事
I think there's something you should know.
她不是
She's not...
你干嘛这样
Why did you do that?
你知道你妈是个疯子
You realize that your mother is insane.
自我保护不叫疯
It's not insane to defend yourself, okay?
狼人为触发他们的诅咒而杀戮
Werewolves kill to trigger their curse.
他们都不是无辜的
None of them are innocent.
但至少他们是自然产生的
But at least they're a naturally occurring species.
混血是反常的
Hybrids are a perversion.
看看克劳斯
Look at Klaus.
还有亨利成为混血
And-and Henry was a hybrid
不到一天就杀了人
for less than a day before he murdered someone.
混血不是天然的
They're just unnatural.
至少我知道你的真实想法了
Well, um, at least I know how you really feel.
混血也应该有选择权 罗曼
Hybrids have a choice, too, Roman.
我们都有自♥由♥意志
Uh, we all have free will.
克劳斯做那些事不是因为他是混血
Klaus did whatever he did not because he's a hybrid,
只是因为他是克劳斯
but because he's Klaus.
亨利只是个孩子
Henry is just a kid.
他总有一天能学会自我控制
Eventually, he'll learn self-control.
妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
亨利死了
Henry's dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们把他的心挖了
They tore his heart out
然后把尸体吊在卢梭酒吧外
and strung him up outside Rousseau's.
谁干的
Who did?
不知道
No one knows.
我想罗曼的妈知道吧
I bet Roman's mother does.
你想想
Think about it.
他们对河口的一个没有瓜葛的
If they did that to some backwoods bayou kid
孩子都能做出那种事
that they barely even knew,
想想他们会怎么对我们
imagine what they're gonna do to us.
不
No.
不会的 我妈只是想要安宁
No. My mom just wants peace.
你们只要被封印 就能自♥由♥了 你们
If you bind yourselves, you'll be free. You...
你们会的
You'll see.
你要是真的相信 那就太蠢了
And if you believe that, then you really are a fool.
你妈妈不是想封印我们 罗曼
Your mother doesn't want to bind us, Roman.
她要杀我们
She wants to kill us.
我们还有6.6公里转弯
We turn off in 4.1 miles.
你后悔和我一起的时间吗
Do you regret the time we've spent together?
开玩笑吧
Seriously?
后悔吗
Do you?
好吧 如果能让你少想一会
Okay, if it'll take your mind off of wanting
谋杀无辜男孩的事 那
to murder an innocent teenage boy, then...
我不后悔和你一起的时间
no, I don't regret our time together.
我只是觉得我们认识的时候 我还
Ugh, I just think when we met, I was...
我还很年轻
I was so young.
现在回想起来 我完全是另一个人
And when I think about it, I was someone else back then.
你也是
And so were you.
我不觉得我变了很多
I don't think I've changed that much.
我有觉得
I do.
那时候遇到的你
The man I met back then
吓死我了
terrified me.
虽然吸引着我
I was intrigued,
但从不让我感到安全
but I never felt safe.
或是放松
Or relaxed.
我甚至感觉我不像自己
Or myself, really.
看看我们现在
And now look at us.
所以你不后悔遇到我吗
So you don't regret meeting me?
不后悔
No.
但是
But...
我确实觉得我代表了你从前的一些东西
I do think that I represented something for you back then.
例如 纯真的
Like, something... innocent,
能让你想起你失去的一部分的
that reminded you of a part of yourself that you lost
你想重新获得的一些东西
and wished that you could get back.
如果我们从未遇到
If we'd never met until now,
你可能都注意不到我
I wonder if you'd even notice me.
怎么可能注意不到你 卡洛琳
It would be impossible not to notice you, Caroline.
你的气息会萦绕着我
Your essence would hover around me...
说教着我让我注意你
harangue me until I did.
这里是格雷塔 暂时无法接听
This is Greta. I'm unavailable.
请留言
Please leave a message.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
可能格雷塔没存你的一次性电♥话♥号♥码吧
Maybe Greta didn't recognize the number as your burner phone.
你自己想 罗曼
You do the math, Roman.
她为什么让你们到这荒郊野岭
Why else would she send you to the middle of nowhere?
如果她真心想让霍普被封印
If she really wanted Hope just to do the binding spell,
她会让你们留在神秘瀑布
she would have kept you in Mystic Falls,
或是让你们去新奥尔良
or-or sent you to New Orleans.
我信任她
I trust her, okay?
这就是她利用的
Yeah, that's what she's counting on.
她不是你想的那样
She's not how you think!
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
狼人拆散了我的家庭
werewolves literally tore my family apart.
让我等待死亡
And they left me for dead.
格雷塔救了我
Greta saved me.
她像对儿子一样对待我
She treated me like a son.
她给了我新的家庭
She gave me a new family.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表