剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
because of some deluded ideology
这种观念所迷惑
that vampires need to be pure.
现在唯一能救我的
And now the only thing that will save me
就是她所憎恶的物种的血
is the blood of the very creature she despised.
或许这就是上帝用来
Maybe this is God's way of
惩罚我们家族
punishing our family,
或我父亲那愚蠢的遗产的方式
or my father's stupid legacy.
或许这都是我活该
Maybe I deserve this.
安托瓦妮特 求你了
Antoinette, please.
别说了 我们要进行抗争
Stop it. We got to fight this.
你恢复记忆之后会怎样呢
And what happens when your memories have returned?
你会重获家庭
You'll have your family back.
你会记起来你为什么在乎
You'll remember why you cared.
我们相爱的七年时光根本比不上
The seven years we've spent together is no match
你千年来对他们的爱
for a thousand years of loving them...
那么多年 你深爱着她
...and all the years you spent loving her.
你到底在说些什么
What are you even suggesting here?
我会爱你到永远
I will never stop loving you.
我只是
I just...
不希望有结局
I don't want this to end.
你会活下来的
You are gonna live. Okay?
我会想其它办法弄到解药
And I'm gonna find another way to get that cure.
从牢房♥里弄吗
From a jail cell?
在牢房♥里有这个就可以
From a jail cell with this.
马塞尔
好吗
Okay?
他给你打电♥话♥了
So he called you?
是的 他有个提议
Yeah, he wants to make a deal.
我们给他解药处理克劳斯的咬伤
We get him the cure for Klaus' bite,
他就恢复被抹掉的记忆
he'll take his memories back.
这对我们有什么用
And how does this help us?
他会回法国去
He'll go back to France,
还会带走格雷塔的纳粹夜行党
and he'll take Greta's nightwalker Nazis with him.
一旦他记忆恢复了 他就不会想走了
Once he has his memories back, he's not gonna want to leave.
不不不 他知道他不能待在这里
No, no, no. He knows he can't be here.
我告诉他了
I told him
迈克尔森家族聚在一起的后果
the consequences of the Mikaelsons
他是知道的
sharing the same space. He gets it.
要是我们早知道他能离开克劳斯的话
If we thought he could stay away from Klaus,
那一开始为什么要抹除他的记忆呢
then why did we take his memories in the first place?
我觉得这次一定要很久
I think it's gonna be a long time
以利亚和克劳斯才会和好
before Elijah and Klaus find their way back to each other.
你有解药吗
You have the cure?
我留了点克劳斯的血
I got a small collection of Klaus's blood saved up
以防万一 但现在的情况
for a rainy day, and given the circumstances,
天天都有万一
I'd say it's pouring.
要是我们不这样做会怎样呢
What happens if we don't use it?
格雷塔的吸血鬼在吹嘘
Greta's vampires are bragging
他们拉拢了一个始祖
that they've got an Original on their team.
我们现在要是让他女朋友死了的话
Now, we let his girlfriend die, we've pretty much
他们应该会变得更激进
radicalized him ourselves.
马塞尔 不管我们怎么决定
Whatever we decide to do, Marcel,
以利亚都不能待在新奥尔良
Elijah can't stay in New Orleans.
我们不能让多个迈克尔森家的人
All right? We can't have multiple Mikaelsons
在这里四处晃荡 就得这样
running around here, period.
要是你觉得血雨已经很严重了的话
Because if you think a blood rain is bad,
那你先听听女巫说后面会发生什么
wait until you hear what the witches say is gonna come next.
我爸在哪里
Where's Dad?
他一会就到了
He'll be here soon.
他还在等艾薇帮他进行灵体投射
He's just waiting on Ivy to help him with the astral projection.
那其他人呢
Everyone else?
马塞尔应该到了
Marcel should be here.
文森特
Vincent.
乔什在那边
There's Josh.
那德克兰呢
What about Declan?
别跟我说没人通知他
Please tell me someone told Declan.
他在爱尔兰
He's in Ireland.
我没顾得上他
I-I was so focused on everyone else...
天啊 弗雷娅
Oh, my God, Freya.
我想办法解决吧
I'll fix it.
你迟到了
You're late.
就五分钟而已
By five minutes.
我不想听到借口
I don't want to hear excuses.
我女儿还等着我呢
My daughter's waiting for me.
注意下你的语气
Watch your tone.
是我在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
记住 你要是碰她的话 她会觉得发怵
Remember, if you touch her, she'll just feel an ugly chill,
所以要避免肢体上的满足
so I'd avoid any sort of physical comfort.
我怎么知道你这不是秘密报仇
And how do I know this isn't some secret vengeance
女巫团针对我的密谋呢
you and the covens are plotting against me?
没女巫会在孩子她妈的葬礼上
No witch would ever mess with a man
跟你瞎闹的
on the day that he buries his daughter's mother.
你把手伸过来吧
Give me your hands.
确认下你不会把我传送到
Just be sure you don't transport me
密西西比河河底吧
to the bottom of the Mississippi. Hmm?
我尽力
I'll do my best.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille.
这完全搞错了
This is all wrong.
她根本都不认识这些人
She didn't even know all these people.
这座城里的人对你妈妈印象深刻
Your mom made a mark on this city.
大家都是来缅怀她的
Everyone's here to honor her.
但她的朋友在哪里呢
But where are all of her friends?
马塞尔 你在哪里
Marcel, where are you?
我和文森特在一起
I'm with Vincent.
我们得先处理点事情
There's something we got to take care of.
-帮我们掩护一下 -帮你们掩护
- Cover for us. - Cover for you?
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这完全搞错了
This is all wrong.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille. Voye á sa fille.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille. Voye á sa fille.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille...
还在拖延什么
What's the delay?
这是法术 不是付费点播电视
It's magic, not pay-per-view.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille. Voye á sa fille.
乔什
Josh!
弗雷娅
Freya!
克劳斯
Klaus!
艾美特
Emmett.
你到底在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
安托瓦妮特和以利亚在哪里
Where are Antoinette and Elijah?
很可能在某个岩石下
Probably under a rock somewhere.
或许你该加入他们
Maybe you should join them.
在他们没安全回来之前 我哪里都不去
We're not going anywhere till they're returned to us safely.
-我得过去 -你不能过去
- I need to be there. - You can't.
"不能去"和"不应该去"不是一回事
There is a big difference between "Can't" And "Shouldn't."
我得保护我的女儿
I need to protect my daughter.
我很抱歉 但是我不能让你去
I'm sorry, but I can't let you go.
-霍普 我们得离开这里 -不
- Hope. We've got to get out of here. - No.
-霍普 -我说了不 情况已经很糟了
- Hope. - I said no. This already sucks enough.
听着 我不能让他们弄的更糟
Look, I'm not gonna let them ruin it more.
[咒语]
Bruciare supe terram, faciendo...
-霍普 -[咒语]
- Hope! - ignis ga praemium.
武器就绪
Weapons up.
-[咒语] -乔什
- Bruciare supe... - Josh!
[咒语]
...faciendo ignis ga...
她不见了 我们离开这里
She's gone. Let's get out of here.
我要让你粉身碎骨
I'm gonna break every bone in your body.
我很抱歉 但有些情况你并不清楚
I'm sorry, but there are things you don't know yet.
她现在很危险
She's in danger!
你要是去了她会更危险
She's in more danger if you go.
我不在乎会不会出现瘟疫
I don't care about the plagues.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表