剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Um, you do your thing,
我晚点来找你 可以吗
and I'm gonna catch up with you later, okay?
你不走我是不会走的
I'm not going without you.
我隐藏你的时候你是混血
I cloaked you as a hybrid.
你的那个咒语结束的时候
The second you finished that spell,
弗雷娅的信标就会跳出来
Freya's beacon started flipping out.
他们就知道去哪里找我们
They know where to find us now.
我没事的 霍普
And I will be fine, Hope.
但是现在就说得通了
But it all makes sense now.
他们任何时候都可以杀掉我 但是他们没有
They could have killed me at any time, and they didn't.
他们要抓的是你
It's you that they want.
-没关系 我能照顾自己 -不是
- No, I can take care of myself. - No.
他们怕的不是你的能力
It's not your strength that they're afraid of.
你是迈克尔森女巫 母亲又是狼人
You are a Mikaelson witch with a werewolf mother
父亲是吸血鬼始祖
and an Original father.
你有能力最终统一所有族群
You are the one that could finally unite all the factions.
这与他们的信仰背道而驰
And that goes against everything that they believe in.
他们繁荣于仇恨 但你
They thrive on hatred, and you...
你 我的好孩子
...you, my sweet girl,
是他们最大的恐惧
are their worst fear.
也就是说你得走
Which means you have to go.
是的 你得走
Yes, you have to go.
你现在就得走
You have to leave now.
我爱你
I love you.
现在就走
Now. Go.
你要是敢动我女儿一下
If you lay one finger on my daughter...
我要说你现在威胁我的时机非常好
I'd say you're not in a terribly good position to make threats.
妈
Mom?
罗曼
Roman.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 一切都好
Yeah, everything's fine.
海莉的封印完成了 霍普也会的
Hayley did the binding spell, and Hope's going to.
然后我们就能让他们走了
And then we can let them go.
宝贝 要是我们能就好了
Oh, darling, if only we could.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
保护我的家人
Protecting my family.
他们是你的家人吗
They're your family?
霍普在里面
Hope is in there!
跟我没关系
It's not my problem.
那海莉呢
Well, what about Hayley?
你爱过她
You loved her.
我心爱的女人的弟弟在里面
The woman I love has a brother in there,
你别想进去
and you're not going in.
好吧 看来你
Well, it shows how little
完全不记得你的过去了
you actually remember your old life,
因为要是你记得 你会知道你是拦不住我的
because if you did, you'd know there's no way you can stop me.
但是你说只要封印了他们的狼人部分
But you said if they just bound their werewolf side.
克劳斯·迈克尔森被封印过 但他打破了封印
Klaus Mikaelson was bound, but found a way to break it.
漏洞总是有的
There are always loopholes.
我们不能再有混血了
And we cannot afford any more hybrids.
你到底对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
霍普
Hope?
霍普
Hope?
这样对她来说更简单
It's easier for her this way.
我不明白这到底是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
如果我们要和平
If we want peace,
我们就不能允许顶级掠食者存在
we cannot allow an apex predator to exist.
你心里知道这样做是对的
You know in your heart this is the right thing to do.
告诉我你是这样想的
Show me you believe.
罗曼 你不用这样
Roman, you don't have to do this.
她不是狼人也不是混血 她是你的朋友
She's not a werewolf or a hybrid, she's your friend,
你在乎她
and you care about her.
我知道你在乎她
I know you do.
妈 求你不要让我这样做
Please, Mom, please, don't make me do this.
-求你了 -让我来
- Please, don't... - Give that to me!
妈 不要
Mother, no!
以利亚
Elijah.
罗曼
Roman.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不要啊
No!
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表