剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我们家族遇到了危机
Our family is in crisis.
我来带你回去新奥尔良
I've come to take you back to New Orleans.
说点什么吧 哥哥
Say something, brother.
我不是你的哥哥
I'm not your brother.
你是 你的家人需要你回家
You are. And your family needs you home.
-这就是我家 -这不是请求
- This is my home. - This is not a request.
你会跟我回去 不管自愿与否
You will return with me, willingly or otherwise.
那我只能选择否了
It'll have to be otherwise.
我们立下了誓言
We made a vow.
永生永世
Always and forever.
你说的是其他人的生活
You're talking about somebody else's life.
不 这依然是你的生活
No, this is still your life!
你有责任
You have responsibilities!
你不能因为童话放弃家人
You cannot just abandon them for a fairy tale, playing piano
只顾在法国乡村弹钢琴
in the French countryside!
我不会放任你
I'm just gonna stand by and watch
摧毁我在这建立的一切
as you destroy everything that I've built here?
你真的觉得自己有选择吗
Do you honestly think you have a choice?
你不知道我冒了多大风险来着
You have no idea the risk I'm taking simply by being here!
你不知道我们聚首会有毁灭性后果吗
There are consequences to us being together! Don't you see?
那就离开
So leave!
如果不是事态严重
I would never have come
我根本不会来
if the circumstances weren't dire.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你的理由对我毫无意义
Your reasons don't matter to me.
你曾经说服我
You once convinced me
海莉的生命值得拯救
that Hayley's life was worth saving,
我女儿的生命值得拯救
that my daughter's life was worth saving.
拜托 以利亚
Please, Elijah.
海莉失踪了
Hayley is missing.
海莉
Hayley.
就算在你最坏的时刻 那名字对你而言都很重要
Even in your addled state, that name must mean something to you!
跟迈克尔森一样 毫无意义
No more than the name Mikaelson.
我们是你的家人
We are your family!
你爱我们
You love us.
你爱我
You love me.
我们要去地下墓穴
We have to get to the catacombs.
我们底下有地道
There are tunnels beneath us.
克劳斯不会死
Klaus can't die.
-那木条 -很不方便
- That stake... - Was quite an inconvenience.
除非你想让我礼尚往来
Unless you'd like me to return the favor, luv,
我建议你快逃
I suggest you run along.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我求你了 哥哥
I'm begging you, brother.
你也许不认为你认识我
You may not think you know me.
或是丽贝卡 科尔 弗雷娅 霍普甚至海莉
Or Rebekah or Kol or Freya or Hope or even Hayley.
但我们是你的家人
But we are your family.
大家都爱你 需要你
Everyone you love needs you now.
我爱的人都在这
Everyone I love is right here.
不用多费口舌了
And don't waste your breath.
我知道我是谁
I know exactly who I am.
几年前 我在纽约
See, I ran into
碰见了马塞尔·杰拉德
Marcel Gerard a few years ago in New York City.
是他告诉你的吗
He tell you about that?
当然我并不认得他
I didn't recognize him, of course,
但他说了我的名字
but he did say my name.
对我以往的生活
And that was all that I needed to learn about
我只需知道这么多 所以是的
my former life. So, yeah,
我没有全部的记忆
I don't have all the memories,
但我知道你的事情
but I know all about you...
还有丽贝卡 科尔 弗雷娅
and Rebekah, Kol, Freya,
霍普 甚至海莉
Hope, and even Hayley.
我对你们任何一个人都毫不关心
And I don't care about any of you.
你也许知道庞大的信息量
You may have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal
事实 数据 名字和日期
facts, figures, names, and dates
但你缺少所有感情
but you lack all the feelings.
爱恋和忠诚
The love and the loyalty.
我们是千年的家人
A thousand years of family!
以利亚·迈克尔森花费了自己颓废的
Elijah Mikaelson spent every day of his wretched life
一生中的每一天试图从你自己手中拯救你
trying to save you from yourself.
我甚至不能想象更悲惨的存在了
I mean, I can't even imagine a more miserable existence.
据我所知
From what I understand,
那可怜的家伙能找到
that poor bastard was lucky to find...
瞬间的愉悦就算是幸运了
any moment of pleasure.
那不是我
That's not me.
那不是我的为人
That's not who I am.
我热爱这种生活
I love this life.
爱这的一切
I love it all.
我爱夜晚的宁静
I love the quiet of the night.
接受自己死亡的猎物的味道
The taste of my prey when they truly embrace their demise.
我崇拜在这度过的每个黎明
I worship every single dawn that I spend here,
我真正热爱的这里
here, where I'm truly, truly loved.
真有诗意
Such poetry.
但没有家人这里什么都不是
But it means nothing without family,
没有意义
without purpose.
你不开心
You... were not unhappy.
不
No.
你曾经是王者
You were a king amongst men.
我们都是
We both were,
肩并肩走过无数世纪
standing shoulder to shoulder through the ages.
我们曾度过这么多光辉时刻
We had glorious times together.
我们还能有更多的辉煌
And we will have more of them still.
拜托 以利亚
Please, Elijah...
以利亚·迈克尔森已经死了
Elijah Mikaelson is dead.
你赶紧带上箱子
You need to grab your suitcase.
我的满了
Mine is almost full.
我们要马上走
We really need to get moving.
你知道克劳斯是始祖吸血鬼
You knew that Klaus was an Original.
你知道木棍不能杀死他
You knew a stake wouldn't kill him.
你也知道他不能催眠你
And you knew that he couldn't compel you.
你知道我的事
You knew about me.
你喝了多久的马鞭草了
How long you been taking vervain?
从我第一次见你开始
Since the first time that I saw you.
我知道你是什么
I knew exactly who you were.
关于你家族的故事
The stories about your family
传奇
are legendary.
你在全世界都有很多敌人
You have enemies all over the world.
你自己的笔记都说"别回头"
Your own note said, "Don't look back."
如果我告诉你了也许会让你陷入险地
What if I told you something that put you in danger?
抱歉我说谎了
I'm sorry that I lied.
因为我不是唯一一个有秘密的人
But I wasn't the only one carrying around a secret.
你为什么对我隐瞒你的为人
Why did you hide who you are from me?
迈克尔森除却混乱和浴血一无是处
Mikaelsons are nothing but chaos and bloodshed.
我不想让你知道这部分的我
I don't want you to know that part of me.
但那不是你的为人
But that's not who you are.
这不是你现在成为的人
It's not who you've become.
我们可以选择成为什么样的人
We choose who we are.
每一天 每一刻
Every day, every moment.
我很久之前就学会这点了
I learned that a long time ago.
看见你 又让我想起这点
And I've remembered it again, watching you.
拜托 我知道我们还有很多要聊
Please, I know we still have a lot to talk about,
但我们需要在太阳出来前离开
but we need to go before the sun comes up
或是赶在克劳斯回来前
or Klaus comes back and...
他会将我们撕成碎片
tears us both to pieces.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我就是知道
Yes, I do.
他们说以利亚·迈克尔森是他的北极星
They say Elijah Mikaelson was his North Star,
他曾指引克劳斯度过他可悲的一生中
that he guided Klaus through the darkest parts
最黑暗的部分
of his pathetic life.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表