剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
No more daylight rings.
什么 你没有这样做的权力
What? You have no right to do that.
你再也不是我们之中的一员了
You're not one of us anymore.
没错
That's right.
我们不是
We're not.
我们是统治者
What we are... is in charge.
要是你们打破规则 违抗命令
Break the rules, defy our orders,
没有什么被活埋 立马斩首
no more head garden. Just your head.
有问题吗
Any questions?
只有我这么觉得吗
Is it just me, or is this room
感觉这房♥间开始有点名气了
starting to get a reputation?
亨利从这跳下去了 你看起来也想往下跳
Henry jumped, and you look like you might.
我今天过得很不顺心
I had kind of a day.
你妈妈的事吗
Your mom?
她还失踪着
No sign of her.
而且我阿姨跟我说
And according to my aunt,
新奥尔良所有的女巫都觉得
all of the witches in New Orleans think
如果她不回家 我就会熔掉整座城市
that I'm gonna melt the city if she doesn't come home.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
也许吧
Probably.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我只是厌倦了大家都这么怕我
I think I'm just tired of everyone being so scared of me.
这可以理解
That's understandable.
你现在应该说你不怕我
Now's the part that you're supposed to say that you're not.
我怕死了
Oh, I'm terrified.
但我喜欢冒险
But I'm kind of a risk-taker.
我该走了
That's my cue.
和汗水像钻石的男孩私会
A private audience with the boy who sweats diamonds.
不错嘛
Nice.
对不起 我不该让情绪失控
I'm sorry... for exploding like that.
是的 不该失控
No. You shouldn't be.
听着 这些都不是你自愿选择的
Look, you didn't ask for any of this.
不是你开始的
You didn't start it.
但将由我来结束
But I'm the end of it.
是吧 不管好坏
Right? One way or another?
那我们现在要做什么
So what do we do now?
在城市建立初始 我们的种族
Our crew has been part of Carnival season
就是狂欢节的一部分
since this city's earliest days.
通过悲剧 我们坚持庆祝的传统
Through every tragedy, we uphold the tradition of celebration.
今晚 我们祭奠科莱特游♥行♥
Tonight, we parade in Colette's honor.
我们会带着她走过街道
We will lead her down our streets,
我们会谨记我们的立场
and we will remember what we all stand for.
我们的精神
The spirit.
这片土地
The earth.
这座城市
This city.
全族一心
Together as one.
全族一心
Together as one!
全族一心
Together as one!
全族一心 全族一心
Together as one! Together as one!
全族一心 全族一心
Together as one! Together as one!
全族一心 全族一心
Together as one! Together as one!
♪ Talking dangerous ♪
♪ There's no going back ♪
♪ A dark and twisted lullaby ♪
♪ Say your last good-bye ♪
♪ A last good-bye ♪
♪ A last good-bye... ♪
有人向我们种族宣战了
War has been declared on our people.
先是吸血鬼杀害了我族的男孩
First, the vampires kill a boy
在他人生的大好时光的初始
at the beginning of his journey.
然后又绑♥架♥了我们的首领
And then someone abducts our Alpha.
现在我们的命运在克劳斯·迈克尔森手上
And now our fate is in the hands of Klaus Mikaelson,
一个拒绝承认自己在我们社区根源的疯子
a madman who denies his roots to our community,
杀害我们无可替代的朋友
killing an irreplaceable friend.
♪ This thing we're running from... ♪
我们只能靠自己了
We are on our own.
我们需要随时备战
And we need to be ready to fight.
♪ The damage has been done ♪
♪ A dark and twisted lullaby ♪
♪ Say your last good-bye ♪
♪ A last good-bye ♪
♪ A last good-bye... ♪
我就知道你不会一直毫无音信
I knew you weren't gonna stay down for too long.
你想要什么
What do you want?
现在你可以尽情祭奠你的朋友
You can take your time commemorating your dead,
结束后 马塞尔和我需要你的帮忙
but when you're done, Marcel and I need your help.
我们知道是吸血鬼
We know that it was a vampire
带走了海莉 以你的魔法
who took Hayley, and with your magic...
你肯定是疯了 克劳斯
You must be out of your mind, Klaus.
我不会再为你施任何的魔法了
I'm not doing any magic for you.
实际上 应该是我疯了
Matter of fact, I must be out of my mind,
因为我觉得你内心深处有善意
because I thought you had it in you.
我真的以为你有潜力
I really thought that you had the potential
能成为一个好人
to be a better man.
♪ Say your last good-bye... ♪
但在这一切之后
But after this?
♪ Your last good-bye... ♪
我拒绝
No, sir.
女巫们不会再听从你的使唤了
The witches are done being on call for you.
你只知道利用和滥用
All you know how to do is use and abuse.
你把我们当做棋子
You treat us like we're pawns.
当做你们家族无尽的
Like we're pawns
自我毁灭阴谋中的棋子
in your family's endless self-defeating schemes.
不会再有了
No more.
但恭喜你
But congratulations.
你又回到了食物链的顶端
You made it back to the top of the food chain.
但让我告诉你
But let me tell you something.
如果你再伤害我的女巫 战争就会打响
If you come after my witches again, it is going to be a war,
不是你和女巫团之间的战争
and I don't mean a war between you and the covens.
是你和我之间的战争
I mean a war between you and me.
♪ Your last good-bye... ♪
我希望你能听进去
And I hope you get that.
♪ Your last good-bye. ♪
没错
Yeah.
文森特呢
Where's Vincent?
-我们只能靠自己了 -这不合理
- We're on our own. - None of this makes sense.
海莉做了什么值得被这样对待
What could Hayley have done to deserve this?
那是什么
What is that?
一条信息
A message...
来自一个我以为早就被我埋葬的敌人
from enemies I thought I buried long, long ago.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表