剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I can't speak for you,
或者为德克兰
or for Declan,
但我知道我不会让自己那样
but I know I wouldn't choose that for myself.
罗曼 我的天 你还好吧
Roman. Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I-I'm fine.
怎么了
Why?
你让妈妈很担心
Well, you've got Mom worried.
她坐飞机去找你
She's on a flight to come find you.
她说你在和克劳斯•迈克尔森的女儿约会
She said that you're... seeing Klaus Mikaelson's daughter
而且你陷入了危险
and that... you're in danger.
挺奇怪的 因为是她
Well, that's pretty strange, since she's the one
叫我去跟踪她的
who told me to follow her. I mean...
我现在和她以及她的妈妈在一起
I'm with her and her mother now.
她的妈妈
Her-her mother?
是的 妈妈绑♥架♥了她
Yeah. Mom kind of kidnapped her.
你跟踪克劳斯的女儿多久了
And how long have you been following Klaus's daughter?
自从我进塞尔瓦托精英学校开始
Ever since I started at that Salvatore School.
那也是她送我进去的原因
I mean, that's why Mom sent me there.
她没告诉你她想要什么
And she hasn't told you what she wants?
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
你知道她会如何达到手段
I mean, you know how she gets.
你不会觉得她会做出什么疯狂的事情吧
You don't think she wants to do anything crazy, do you?
我
I, uh...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她们觉得她想让她们死
Well, they think she wants them dead.
听着 我马上要去坐飞机了
Listen. I'm gonna be on a plane soon.
在我到之前拖住她们
Stall until I get there, okay?
试着自己解决 不要让妈妈抓狂
Just... try to play along, try not to make Mom mad.
而且求你
And please...
不要做任何极端的事
don't do anything drastic.
我不明白 他们应该就在这儿
I don't get it. They should be here.
他们到底在哪
Where the bloody hell are they?
老天 他们真的不想被找到
Man, they really don't want to be found.
他为什么和她在一起
Why is he with her?
格雷塔是罗曼的妈妈
Greta is Roman's mother.
这不仅仅是两个孩子逃学的事
This isn't just two kids running away.
我女儿真的陷入麻烦了
My daughter's in real trouble.
你给谁打电♥话♥
Who'd you call?
我姐姐
My sister.
你们还有同伙 真棒
Oh, there are more of you? Great.
听着 我不知道这里发生了什么
Listen, I don't know what's happening here.
那就放我们走
Then let us go.
我不能
I can't.
那我们就让格雷塔如愿以偿
Then we'll give Greta what she wants.
把你的女巫叫来
Call your witch.
我们施封印咒语
We'll do the binding spell.
[咒语]
Nou charge le loup alpha.
[咒语]
Nou charge le loup alpha...
所以你现在想要告诉他
So you want to tell him now?
在你之前让我闭嘴之后
After jumping down my throat earlier?
但我还是觉得不知情会好些
Well, I still think not knowing might be easier.
看看以利亚
I mean, look at Elijah.
他远离这一切麻烦 似乎很快乐
He seems happy, away from all the drama.
而且说实话 我可能有点嫉妒
And honestly, i'm probably a little bit jealous
和过度保护那种无知的幸福
and overprotective of that kind of ignorant bliss.
那什么改变了你的想法
So what made you change your mind?
我和艾薇聊了下 而她
I was talking to Ivy, and she...
你听了艾薇的话
Oh, you listen to Ivy.
-别说了 -别说什么
- Oh, stop it. - Oh, stop what?
不 请告诉我
No, pray tell,
甜美艾薇会说什么呢
what did the sweet, beautiful Ivy have to say?
好吧 简单来说 她帮助我认识到
All right, so basically, she helped me see
海莉对德克兰来说很重要
that, um, Hayley is a very important part of Declan's life.
我这样瞒着他对他来说不公平
And it was unfair of me to try to keep him in the dark.
就算是我只是想保护他
Even though I was just trying to protect him.
是啊 我也是保护他
Yeah, and I was trying to protect him
不要陷入到悲痛之中
from getting stuck in his grief.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
自从和基琳分手后
I... have been a straight-up mess
我完全是一团糟
since I broke up with Keelin.
都是在处理家族危机
All to handle another family crisis.
用我凡俗之身来拯救不死之人
Using up my mortal life to save immortal people.
我在尽力维护这座城市
While I try to shore up the city.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你知道 我俩不能再浪费时间了
You know, you and I don't have that time to waste.
不能
No.
是啊 我们不能
No, we do not.
等这一切都结束了
When this is all over,
你得约艾薇出来
you need to ask out Ivy.
是
Yeah.
总算可以去看植物园了
Finally see that botanical garden.
我个人更喜欢酒吧 但适合你就好
I mean, I myself prefer a bar, but whatever works.
你也保证你会联♥系♥基琳
Well... just make sure you call Keelin, all right?
我会的
I will.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuca.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuca.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca.
很轻松
It's a... piece of cake.
撒谎
Liar.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuca.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuca.
转过去 霍普
Look away, Hope.
霍普
Hope,
转过去
look away.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuca.
这个情况是我希望的吗
Is that what I hope it is?
海莉的信标
Hayley's beacon.
情况有变化
Something's changed.
我们找到她了
We found her.
我们怎样才知道成功了
How do we know if it worked?
看到了吗 绝对是吸血鬼了
See? Nothing but a vampire now.
停下
Hey, stop!
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
等下
Wait.
你走不了
You can't.
不行
No.
但是你可以走
But you can.
拉法叶公墓
你怎么样了 德克兰
What you say, Declan?
很高兴我能找到你 伙计
Glad I tracked you down, man.
听我说
Listen, uh...
我知道自从海莉走了一切都变得很奇怪
I know things have been strange since Hayley left.
-你和弗雷娅今天很快就走了 -是的
- You and Freya cut out pretty quick today. - Yeah.
我们那会有点分歧
Well, we disagreed about something.
但又谈好了 所以我就来找你了
We don't anymore, uh, which is why I wanted to talk to you.
好的 我只是来给表姐扫墓
Sure. Uh, I was just visiting my cousin's grave.
我答应过我妈会来
I promised my mother I would,
我明天要飞回家给她过生日
and I'm flying home tomorrow for her birthday,
我知道她肯定会问我去没去
and I know she'll ask if I did.
我都不知道你在这里还有亲戚
I didn't even know you had relatives here.
我有好多年没见过她了
Well, I haven't seen her in years.
她之前在卢梭餐吧工作
She worked at Rousseau's.
卡米尔·奥康纳
之前都可能还给你倒过酒
Maybe even poured you a pint back in the day.
对了 你想跟我说什么来着
So, what'd you want to talk to me about?
没什么 我很抱歉 伙计
No, I'm sorry, man.
你忙你的吧
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表