剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我以为你们要把我活埋
I thought you were gonna bury me alive.
首先我们有几个问题
Well, first we got a few questions.
你就当是正当的审判吧
Let's call it a fair trial.
我们听见你跟丽丝娜的谈话了
All right, we heard what you said to Lisina.
你为什么不认为海莉·马歇尔
Why don't you think Hayley Marshall's
会保护你
gonna keep protecting you?
她在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你对她做了什么 -没什么
- What did you do to her? - Nothing.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't... I don't know where she is.
拜托不要再问我任何问题了
Just please don't ask me any more questions.
他是个喽啰
I mean, look at him. He's a gnat.
他绝对不可能一个人打倒了海莉·马歇尔
I mean, there's no way you took on Hayley Marshall by yourself.
亨利
Henry.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
他的忠主
His sire.
所以
So...
你的血能让狼人变成
your blood turns werewolves into...
吸血鬼混血
vampire hybrids.
我的亲吻还会让王子变成青蛙呢
And my kiss turns princes into frogs.
也许吧 这理论没被认证过
Maybe. The theory remains untested.
那你一定很寂寞
It must have been so lonely,
一直都要保持秘密
keeping your life a secret all this time.
霍普
Hope!
你得走了
You have to go.
他会将你的脊椎做成项链的 快走
He will literally wear your spine as a necklace. Leave.
告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me it isn't true.
你对你母亲做了什么
What have you done with your mother?
这不是植物园
Well, it's not the botanical gardens,
但做个解读还是可以的
but I guess it'll do for a reading.
这就是你想要带我去
This is where you were gonna take me
第一次约会的地方 对吧
on a first date, isn't it?
看来跟读心者隐瞒事情
I suppose it's kind of pointless
的确没什么用
to try to hide anything from a mind reader, huh?
我不会读心
I don't read minds.
我问大地一个问题后
When I ask the earth a question,
我的舌头能尝到真♥相♥
I can taste its truth on my tongue.
所以
So...
问你的问题吧
Ask your question.
如果有任何人能够将
Now, if there's anybody who can cause the collapse
新奥尔良毁灭
of New Orleans the way we know it,
那肯定是克劳斯·迈克尔森
it's Klaus Mikaelson, so...
问问关于他的事情吧
go ahead and ask about him.
是皇后
It's the empress.
文森特
Oh, Vincent.
真跟克劳斯无关
This isn't about Klaus at all.
是他的女儿
It's about his daughter.
你知道自己做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
我知道这有这样的大事你才会回来
I knew it would take something big to bring you home.
所以你让你的小混血朋友攻击了你母亲
So you had your little hybrid friend attack your mother?
亨利只是帮忙做了苦力
Henry just did the heavy lifting.
攻击这个词太强烈了
And "Attack" Is a really strong word.
妈妈没事
Mom's fine.
她在一个漂亮的棺材里 睡得好好地
In a really nice coffin, sleeping.
我用一个自己写的睡眠咒把她困住了
I cloaked her in a sleeping spell that I wrote myself.
我要说我从没那么骄傲过吗
Oh, well, in that case, I've never been prouder.
她在哪里
Where is she?
如果我告诉你
You're just gonna go disappear again
你只会再次消失
if I tell you.
霍普 我在你附近你会遇到危险
Hope, you are in danger when we're in proximity.
我知道你也能感受到
I know you feel that.
在我们体内的黑魔法
The dark magic inside us
会以丑陋的形式展现自己
manifests itself in ugly ways.
我们也可能会危害他人
We could be putting others in danger, too.
整个城市
The whole city.
我不在乎
I don't care!
这不是个辩论 霍普
This is not a debate, Hope!
至少海莉很安全
Well, at least Hayley's safe.
真不敢相信霍普会这么做
I can't believe Hope did this.
不不 这完全是预料之中
Oh, no, she's, uh, right on schedule.
我青少年叛逆期的时候
My teenage temper tantrums
鸟儿会从天上掉落
involved birds falling out of the sky
整个村庄都会燃烧起来
and entire villages burning.
所以这是家族传统
So... family tradition.
如果我们有女儿 我会留意的
I'll keep that in mind if we ever have a daughter.
既然你愿意和我一起离开新奥尔良
Since you agreed to leave New Orleans with me,
我想过了无数的可能性
I have come up with millions of future possibilities.
都很烂很恶心
Mm-hmm. It's all really mushy and gross.
是吗
Yeah?
直到我离开后才意识到这城市
I just didn't realize how much this city suffocated me
有多让你窒息
until I left.
基琳
Keelin?
我也很窒息
I have been suffocated, too.
是时候我们都有呼吸的余地了
It's time we get to breathe.
我认识的小女孩
The little girl I knew
做梦都不会想到这样的诡计
would never have dreamed up a scheme like this.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, sorry to disappoint you.
但那个小女孩没有读过你的回忆录
But that little girl hadn't read your memoirs.
你催眠了
You compelled
卡米·奥康纳来写你的故事
Cami O'Connell to write your story.
关于一个人曾经将他的家人
About a guy who used to put
放进棺材里用作筹码
his family members in coffins and use them as leverage.
所以你学习了我的技巧
So you've studied my old tricks.
你学过这个吗
Did you learn this one?
她在圣安妮教堂
She's at St. Anne's.
-滚出我脑子 -你可能会死 霍普
- Get out of my head! - You could die, Hope.
光是站在这里 我就能摧毁你
Just by standing here, I could be destroying you.
我会让你母亲对你管教松一点
I'll ask your mother to take it easy on you.
好吗
Okay?
再见 霍普
Good-bye, Hope.
我们知道一些小法术
I know some tricks, too.
好了 亨利被关起来了
Alright, Henry's in, let's go.
乔什
Josh...
如果有人问起海莉的事
if any other vampires ask about Hayley,
就说都是亨利的错 知道了吗
this is on Henry, all right?
不要提到霍普
No mention of Hope.
我们可以把亨利封起来
we can brick Henry up,
但这只是治标不治本
but we are still treating the symptom, not the disease.
因为你喜欢与否 霍普都可以制♥造♥更多混血
Because, like it or not, Hope can make more hybrids.
她是一个问题
She's a problem.
这不是请求
All right, that's not a request,
乔什 知道吗 这是...
Josh, all right? That's...
命令对吧
An order. Right?
我明白你遇到了些困难
Look, I get it-- you're going through a thing.
这与我无关
It's not my business.
但新奥尔良与我有关
But New Orleans is.
你走了 我留下来了
You were gone; I was here.
我过了七年都没有失去任何人
And I went seven years without losing someone.
我已经很习惯这样了
Got pretty damn used to it.
我知道你不爱听这个
I know that it is hard to hear,
但霍普也是个迈克尔森家得人
but Hope is a Mikaelson on the brink,
而我们要准备好
and we have to prepare.
之前你会打电♥话♥写信 为什么后来都停了
You called, you wrote letters, then you stopped-- why?
-你知道为什么 -我不知道进入精神境界
You know why. I didn't think I had to knock
之前还需要敲门
before entering an astral plane.
抱歉我打扰了你的谋杀乱♥交♥派对
Sorry I interrupted your murder orgy.
那天晚上你来找我
You came to me that night
因为卡片和信已经不够了
because cards and letters weren't enough.
我是为了你好才断掉联♥系♥的
I stopped them for your own good.
你不知道什么是为我好
You don't know what's good for me.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表