剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe we can buy you some time.
霍普体内的魔法扎根太深了
The magic in Hope is rooted too deeply.
今晚 当她被困到
Tonight, when she's trapped in that space
人♥兽♥之间的时候 就让你的女儿们
between human and beast, that's when your daughters
把那从她体内去除
can remove it from her.
你确定没别的办法了吗
Are you sure that there's no other way?
总有别的办法的
There's always another way.
在某个地方 用某种被遗忘的语言书写
Somewhere, written in some forgotten language,
在某个被岩浆覆盖的城市
in some city lost in lava, likely lies buried the secret
掩埋着我立刻想要的所有一切
to having everything I want all at once.
但我今天是找不到了
But I'm not gonna find it today,
我只有今天一天时间了
and today is all I have.
我去说服小理
I'm going to convince Ric
让我们的女儿帮你
to let our girls help you out with this.
因为你在做一个好父亲
Because you are being a good father.
你在做一个好人 我怎么会阻止你那么做
And you are being a good person, and how could I
那是我一直以来想要...
tell you not to do that when that is all that I have ever...
如果你就一直是个大坏狼的话
Oh, this would be so much easier if you just...
这就容易得多了
stayed the big bad wolf.
在这等着
Just wait here.
你知道你♥爸♥要是知道我让你那么做
You know your father would kill me
他会杀了我的吧
if he knew I let you do that.
我不会告诉他的
I won't tell.
拜托别
Please don't.
我们回学校去吧
Let's go back to the school.
好不好 我想要躺会
Okay? I need to lay down.
你不能失去斗志
Don't you give up on this fight.
太迟了 以利亚
It's too late, Elijah.
好吗
Okay?
我能感受到
I can feel it.
你应该告诉我爸别找绝地反击来救我了
You should just tell my dad to stop looking for a Hail Mary.
他这辈子受的苦够多了
He's gone through enough torment in his life.
因为有你 他这辈子的苦才没有白受
You are the reason that his life of torment has not been in vain.
你现在就算不为自己拼一下
Now, if you're not gonna fight for yourself,
-你也为他拼一下吧 -我不想再拼了
- you go fight for him. - I don't want to fight anymore.
我救不了我爸
I can't save my dad.
好吗 我不是救世主
Okay? I-I'm not a savior.
我最多是个杀人犯
If anything, I-I'm a murderer.
听我说
Listen to me.
教堂里那个人不是你的错
The man in the church was not your fault.
-我说的是我妈 -你♥妈♥的♥死不是你的错
- I'm talking about my mom. - Your mother was not your fault.
就算有错 也是我的错 你得怪我
If anything, it was mine. Now you blame me.
你知道吗 我试过了
Guess what? I've tried.
不管我怎么想 都是我的责任
No matter how I look at it, it's my responsibility.
诺曼和他妈妈都怕我
Roman and his mom were afraid of me.
最早是我绑♥架♥了我妈
I was the one who kidnapped her in the first place.
我让她被人带走了
I left her to be taken.
这个家庭需要你
This family needs you.
我们需要你 你要活下去
We need you, and you are going to survive.
为什么
Why?
为什么 我一辈子都在想
Why? I've spent my entire life
要我们家人团聚
trying to get our family back together,
到最后 是我搞砸了 我破坏了这个家
and if anything, I ruined it, okay? I-I broke it.
所以 放我走吧 我累了
So please, just let me go, because I'm tired.
我太累了 假如可以的话
I'm so tired. And if anything,
我只想要我妈 我只想要我妈
I just want my mom, I just want my mom.
天啊
Oh, God.
霍普 怎么了 怎么回事
Hope? What's wrong? What is it?
尼克劳斯
Niklaus!
她突然昏倒了
She just collapsed.
-我不知道 -安静
- I don't know... - Quiet.
没有心跳了
No heartbeat.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
霍普
Hope!
霍普
Hope?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom.
出什么事了 你为什么在这里
What happened? Why are you here?
我病了
I... I was sick.
妈妈 我有好多话想跟你说
Mom, there's so much that I have to tell you.
你不应该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
-你的时间还没到 -没关系
- It's not your time yet. - It's okay.
我想在这里 我想和你一起在这里
I want to be here. I want to be here with you.
不行 你必须得回去
No. You have to go back.
你要你去战胜这一切
I need you to fight this.
霍普 醒醒
Hope, wake up.
把卡洛琳找来
Get Caroline.
叫她把她的女儿们带来
Tell her to bring her girls.
去
Go!
请不要离开我
Please come back to me.
霍普
Hope!
霍普
Hope!
你必须得回到你♥爸♥爸那里去
You... you have to go back to your dad.
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom... I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
发生了这一切 我不能原谅我自己
for everything that happened, and I can't forgive myself.
那就太遗憾了 因为我原谅你
Well, too bad... because I forgive you.
霍普 我原谅你
I forgive you, Hope.
我知道你很害怕
And I know that you're scared,
我也知道你很伤心 但是没关系
and I know that you're sad, and that's okay.
今年发生的一切都是在你我之前
What happened this year was about hatred
早就积下的仇恨
and ugliness that was born long before you
与丑恶
and long before me.
我需要你去战胜这一切
I need you to fight this.
霍普 醒醒
Hope, wake up.
但是我想在这里
But I want to be here.
我不让让你一个人在这里
I don't want to leave you here alone.
霍普 我不是一个人
Hope, I'm not alone.
听
Listen.
跟我来
Come with me.
看
Look.
杰克逊在这里
Jackson is here.
我的爸妈
My parents.
外婆玛丽
Grandma Mary.
你没有让我死掉
I'm not dead because of you.
你让我得到了安宁
I'm at peace because of you.
要是我回去了 我以后还能见到你吗
If I go back, am I ever gonna see you again?
很久很久之后才会再见到
Not for a very, very long time.
所以到时候我要听你精彩的故事
So you better have good stories, okay?
艺术创作
Make art.
歌♥唱表演
Use your voice.
生活冒险
Have adventures.
还要至少有一段刻骨铭心的爱情
And have at least one totally epic love.
活出自我
And be every bit of yourself.
因为你有我所有的优点
Because the very best of me is in you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
直到永远
Always and forever.
我不想放手
I don't want to let go.
我需要你帮我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
求你了 霍普 求你了
Please, Hope. Please.
霍普 醒过来
Hope, come back to me.
霍普 求你了
Hope, please.
霍普
Hope...
爸爸
Dad.
你没事了
Oh, you're okay.
你没事了
Oh, you're okay.
爸爸
Dad.
-爸爸 我不想死 我不想死 -我知道
- Dad, I don't want to die. I don't want to die. - I know.
-别让我死 -我知道 你不会死的
- Don't let me. - I know. You're not gonna die.
宝贝 你不会死的
Sweetheart, you're not gonna die.
我找到救你的方法了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表