剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
you still wouldn't betray your friend.
幸运的事 你有贵族的尊严
Luckily for me, you've got your whole loyalty thing.
而且
And, uh,
我知道那天你放过我的唯一原因
I know that that's the only reason you spared me that day.
但现在
But now,
你是我的家人
you are my family.
对我来说也是
Same.
教区这些年以来都想把这些文件
The archdiocese has been meaning to have these files shipped
寄去圣帕特里克的图书馆
to the library at St. Patrick's for years.
基兰·奥康纳
This Kieran O'Connell.
他是你叔叔对吧
He's your uncle, right?
是的 谢谢 太感谢了
Yes. Thank you. Thanks a million.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot.
让我看看这边有没有更多的资料
Let me see if there's some more here.
这也许是
This might be one.
让我来看看
Let's check this out.
我召集你们过来
I asked you here
是因为你们都忠于我母亲的信条
because you've all been loyal to my mother's cause.
她的儿子
Her son,
我的弟弟 被混血杂种
my brother, has been taken prisoner
克劳斯·迈克尔森囚禁起来了
by the half-breed Klaus Mikaelson,
我们要一起解救他
and together, we are going to liberate him.
没错
Yeah!
我们要做的更多
We're gonna do more than that.
我们要结束迈克尔森
We are going to end the Mikaelson rule,
一劳永逸
once and for all.
这城市在见证我们的魔法前
This city has known violence a hell of a lot longer
早就见证过无数的暴♥力♥
than it's known about our magic.
这就是为什么在多个世纪前
I mean, that's why, all those centuries ago,
我们的祖先创造了祖先源泉
our ancestors created the Ancestral Well.
让我们能有一点力量
So that we would have something, some sort of power,
在这地方生存下去
so that we could survive in this place.
正如我母亲一样 今晚我们要拥抱
Like my mother, we must, tonight, embrace a vision
让我们甘愿付出生命的种族愿景
of our species that we're willing die for.
我要向你们承认
I must confess that I myself
我最近改变了心态
have recently had a change of heart.
我意识到了
I've come to the realization
我们对这力量的依赖十分的不健康
that our reliance on that power has grown very, very toxic.
现在 我们的先祖活在恐惧里
Right now, our ancestors are living in horror.
现在 我们的先祖没有任何的平静
Right now, our ancestors don't have any peace.
这就是为什么 今晚
And that's why, tonight,
我们要放他们自♥由♥
we are going to release them.
这样我们每个人死去以后 也能获得自♥由♥
So that every single one of our dead will be free.
今晚 我们准备开战
Tonight, we go to war.
但那些信念不够坚定的人
But those of you who are not resolute in the belief
不相信我们是唯一真正的种族
that we are the one and the only true species...
大可现在离开
the time for you to leave is now.
我们将追随你
We're with you.
没错
Yes.
一旦我们释放了祖先源泉
Once we release the Ancestral Well,
我们的先祖就能获得平静
our ancestors are gonna know peace,
但我们的力量也将永远的被改变
but our power is gonna change forever.
我们的魔法将来自大地本身
Our magic is gonna come from the earth itself.
但这没有退路
But there ain't no turning back.
们开始吧
So let's go ahead and do this.
[咒语]
Libérez-nous.
[咒语]
Libérez-nous.
[咒语]
Libérez-nous. Libérez-nous.
格雷塔为纯洁之名牺牲
Now, Greta died in the name of purity,
现在多亏她追随者们坚定的信念
and thanks to the unwavering conviction of her followers,
尤其是用于担起领导角色的人
particularly those of you who chose to lead when she was gone,
她的信念得到了延续
her message lives on.
现在 曾经和她站在同个战线的人
So now, for those who stood by her,
你们会分享和她一样的命运
you will share her fate.
他们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
"救赎之路长远而艰难 但值得"
"The road to redemption is long and winding, but worthy."
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
我们说了我母亲的想法
We told you what my mother thought.
但我们从没说过我们认同
And we never said we agreed.
你可以将他们交给我们了
You can leave them to us now.
我会很享受这一切
I'm going to enjoy this.
[咒语]
Libérez-nous...
[咒语]
Ansanm non enim Libérez-nous...
[咒语]
liberari pour les morts. Libérez-nous... Libérez-nous...
[咒语]
Ansanm non enim
[咒语]
liberari...
[咒语]
pour les morts.
动手吧 亲爱的
Go on, sweetheart,
尽情发泄
let it all out.
[咒语]
Ansanm non enim... Libérez-nous...
[咒语]
liberari...
他们都死了吗
Are they all dead?
永生并不适合所有人
Immortality isn't for everyone.
你应该把你所做的事
You should consider what you did
当作为人♥民♥服务
an act of public service.
孩子
Hey, kiddo,
你还好吗
you okay?
我...
I...
我麻木了
I'm, um, numb.
马塞尔 你和乔什召集几个吸血鬼
Marcel, why don't you and Josh gather up some vampires,
来清理现场吧
get them to clean up this mess
在引起骚动前
before anyone gets wise.
怎么了
What is it?
我明天告诉你好吧
I'll tell you tomorrow, okay?
好
Yeah.
它们会回来吗
Are they gonna come back?
那些线条
The lines and...
还有那些低声细语
and-and the whispers?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天啊 德克兰
Oh, my God, Declan.
他还活着吗
Is he gonna live?
我来处理
I'll take care of this.
-离开这里 -爸爸
- Get out of here. - Dad...
马上离开
Now!
谢谢
Thank you.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me
我的家人造成这样的残局
for the mess that my family made?
我能问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
你会去哪里
Where will you go?
曾经有人告诉我 上海
Someone once told me that Shanghai is
是个躲藏的安全地方
a safe place to hide out.
有人
Someone?
一个从未负我的人
A man who always did right by me.
我想我能相信他
So I suppose I can trust him.
有缘再会
Till we meet again.
如果还能见到的话
If we meet again.
我诚心希望能再次相见
I sincerely hope that we do.
文森特
Vincent?
怎么了
Hmm? Yeah?
我父亲
My father...
他在这
he's here.
是的
Yeah.
这里很美
It's so beautiful.
艾薇
Ivy...
艾薇
Ivy?
不
No.
你提起我贵族信条这事也是挺好笑的
You know, it's funny you brought up my whole loyalty thing.
实话说 你一直都比我更忠诚
Truth is, you were always more loyal than I was.
对朋友
To your friends...
对这座城市
to the city.
对你相信的事
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表