剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
我不想再和你分开了
I don't want to spend another second without you.
-嫁给我 -我愿意
- So, please, marry me. - Yes.
-以利亚 -我失去了记忆
- Elijah. - My memory was gone.
-我不知道她是谁 -所以你眼睁睁看着海莉死了
- I didn't know who she was. - And you let Hayley die.
这些女巫刚从死亡中醒来
All of these witches just woke up from the dead
体内流淌着吸血鬼的血液
with vampire blood coursing through their veins.
我生来是个女巫 也要作为女巫死去
I was born a witch, and I will die that way.
乔什 怎么了
Josh, what's wrong?
这肯定不太妙
Well, that can't be good.
-别乱动 -毒液已经在我心脏里了
- Try to hold still. - It's already in my heart.
安息吧 我亲爱的朋友
Rest in peace, dear friend.
我身上发生了什么
What's happening to me?
你要让自己从黑暗中解放
You need to rid yourself of this darkness.
动手吧 亲爱的 尽管发泄
Go on, sweetheart. Let it all out.
它们会回来吗
They gonna come back?
-线条和隐语 -我不知道
- The lines and the whispers? - I don't know.
-比尔在哪 -如果他死了
- Where's Bill? - If he dies,
就会触发我的诅咒
it would trigger my curse.
我知道事情不会跟以前一样
I know things will never be the same.
尤其是在那么多伤痛之后
Not after so much loss.
乔什的事我很抱歉
And I'm so sad about Josh
还有艾薇
and Ivy and...
还有霍普正在经历的一切
everything that Hope is going through,
但我看着你
but I look at you and...
我控制不住自己
I can't help it.
我很开心
I'm happy.
感觉自己很自私
It just feels so selfish.
乔什和艾薇不会这么想
Josh and Ivy wouldn't think so.
是没错 但他们不在这
Yeah, well, they're not here.
如果他们在这
If they were here,
也会告诉我们不要浪费美好的人生
they would tell us not to waste it.
而且他们说得对
And they would be right.
所以 一切按原计划
So... let's do it.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
好啊 本来就是这计划
Yeah. That's the plan.
不 我是说我们今天就结婚吧
No, like, let's get married today.
什么
What?
-没错 -今天吗
- Yeah. - Today?
我...
Mm-hmm. I...
好啊
Yeah.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay. All right. - Yeah.
我们结婚吧
Let's-let's do it.
太棒了 这真疯狂
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. It's so crazy.
始祖家族
第五季 第十一集
你没必要来的
You didn't have to come.
我想确定你没事
I wanted to make sure you were all right.
不懂我们为什么要献花
I don't know why we leave flowers.
对他们也没什么用
Doesn't do them any good.
这根本算不上是杀人后的道歉
It's not much of an apology for killing someone.
并非故意的谋杀
Unintentionally.
你铲除了这座城市里的毒瘤
You rid the city of those vermin.
没什么好道歉的
You have nothing to apologize for.
别把这事说得很高尚一样
Don't make it sound so noble.
是的 是的 我杀了几个坏人
Yeah, yeah, I killed a few bad guys,
但这其实就是为了除掉我身上的黑魔法
but it was as much to get the magic out of me as anything else.
再说了 这效果也没能持续很久
Besides, it's not like it lasted more than a few hours.
至少他在下周月圆之日
Well, at least he gets his revenge next week
就报仇雪恨了
when the full moon comes.
霍普 不管你多害怕你的第一次变身
Hope, however much you dread your first transformation,
一旦你熬过去了 你就会感觉好很多
once you go through it, you gonna feel better.
我不知道该不该害怕
I don't know if I dread it
或者我希望干脆转化之后再也变不回来了
or if I wish that I could just turn and never turn back.
妈妈说过 痛苦之后
Mom said that, after the pain,
变身成狼是这世上最美妙的感觉
it's one of the best feelings in the world.
真不敢相信我得在没有她的情况下完成
Just can't believe I have to do this without her.
我知道没人能取代你的妈妈
I know no one can replace your mom.
但我真的想帮你
But I do want to help.
我知道 但我想一个人待会儿
I know, but I need to be alone.
听你的
As you wish.
送给妈妈
来自安卓利亚
以利亚·迈克尔森收
我来翻翻我的旧物
Just going through my old things.
我来是想问你件事
So, I wanted to ask you something.
丽贝卡要当伴娘
Uh, Rebekah is going to be maid of honor,
我要请文森特当伴郎
and I'm going to ask Vincent to be best man.
克劳斯去打打杀杀负责保护
Klaus, well, he's doing nefarious things
婚礼现场的安全
to secure the venue,
科尔负责主持仪式
and Kol is going to do the ceremony.
如果你能陪我走红毯的话
And it would mean a lot to me...
对我来说意义重大
if you would walk me down the aisle.
我不确定我能做得到
I don't know if I can do that.
我知道你正经受着很多
No, I-I know that you're going through a lot
而且你很悲伤
and that you're grieving,
我一直都在你身边支持你 但我...
and I'm here for you, but I just,
我想今天... 你也能伴我左右
I thought today... you could be here for me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
来自安卓利亚
以利亚·迈克尔森收
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup.
香槟 谢谢
Cristal. Please.
我能斗胆猜一下吗
Can I make a guess here?
你要么是破产了 要么酒品特别不好
You're either broke or you're a terrible drunk.
什么
Excuse me?
你盯着这杯酒已经有一个多小时了
You've been nursing that drink for over an hour.
或许有些事情
Well, maybe there are some things
不是钱或者酒能解决的
that neither money nor alcohol can solve.
你有过那种让你一直都
Do you ever have an ex you just...
无法忘怀的前任吗
can't seem to get out of your system?
我能给你推荐下比波尔多红酒更烈的酒吗
Can I recommend something a little stronger than Bordeaux?
不了 我没事
Oh, I'm-I'm fine.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
我叫以利亚
I'm-I'm Elijah.
我叫安德里亚
Andrea.
很高兴认识你 安德里亚
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Andrea.
你目前都逛了马诺斯克的哪些地方
So, what have you seen of Manosque so far?
差不多就只看了这个酒杯里面
Eh, pretty much just see inside of this wineglass.
这里比不上巴黎 但我喜欢这地方
Yeah, it's not Paris, but I love this place, you know.
我不确定这地方是你
I'm not sure it's the ideal location
"忘掉前任"之旅的最佳地点 但是...
for the "How to forget your ex" tour, but...
说实话 我其实是闭上眼睛
To be honest, I closed my eyes,
随便在地图上挑了个地方 然后订了机票
picked a place on the map, and booked a flight.
其实我几个小时前才落地
I actually only landed a few hours ago.
你是第一个跟我说话的人
You're the first person that I've spoken to.
除了那个圣·路易斯酒店的门房♥
Oh, besides the concierge at, uh, Hotel Saint Louis.
奥特
Otto.
他可是满嘴跑火车的调情高手
Notorious flirt.
他一点都不害羞
He's not shy.
绝对不害羞
Mm-mm. Not shy.
好了 我要走了
Okay, I got to get out of here.
我女朋友不在这儿 但我答应她
My girlfriend's out of town, but she made me promise
我要去看个艺术展
I'd check out this art show.
你想的话也可以一起去
You can swing by if you want to. It's, um...
如果你想暂时逃离奥特的调情魔咒
If you felt like escaping Otto for a few hours.
这...
Oh, that's...
你邀请我去真的是太贴心了 但是...
that's very sweet of you to offer, but I, uh...
我还是就待在这儿
I should probably stay here
做一些在这儿该做的事吧
and do whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing here.
你要是改变了主意 我就在这条街上
Well, if you change your mind, uh, it's just up the street.
星辰咖啡店
Café étoile.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表