Her ankles and her calves
她的脚踝和她的小腿
are the same width.
一样宽
And I'm sorry, but look at me.
抱歉 但看看我
I am the same size now that I was at my wedding.
我还和结婚的时候的身材一样
And come on, who wouldn't want to come home
拜托 有这样的完美玉体哪个男人
to this every night?
每天晚上不会飞奔回家
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Maybe today's not the best day to judge.
也许今天不太适合评判
I've been crying, and my face is all puffy,
我刚才哭过 脸都肿了
and just... just...
那 那就
Ignore my head. Now, from here down,
忽略我的脑袋 现在 从脖子往下
who wouldn't want to come home to this?
谁不会为了这样的完美玉体飞奔回家呢
Actually, I'm a little bloated right now.
事实上 我现在有点肿
I drank a lot of wine, and my stomach is sort of...
我喝了太多红酒 我的胃有点
Can... can I borrow that?
我能借用下这个吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay. Ignore this, ignore this.
好了 忽略这个 忽略这个
But imagine coming home to these every night.
但想象一下每天晚上都为此飞奔回家
Whoo!
喔
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, they're pretty good, right?
是啊 很不赖 对吧
Plus they're standing up on their own.
而且它们依然珠圆玉润 呼之欲出
Shit. Seriously,
妈的 说真的
there's no fucking way
潘妮 潘压根就没有办法
that Penny Pan can compete with these tits!
和这样的波涛胸涌竞争
So what if you're never going to be a stand-up comedian.
所以就算你不能成为单口喜剧演员又能怎么样
Look at what greets you at the door.
看看每天在家门口迎接你的是什么
Shit. Get down from there right now.
糟了 赶紧从台上下来
You think Bob Newhart's got a set of these at home?
你以为鲍伯 纽哈特在家里也有这样的一对吗
Rickles, maybe.
可能有一堆吧
Aah! Hey!
啊 嘿
Let's go.
跟我走
Hey, fuck Penny Pan! Bravo!
嘿 他妈的潘妮 潘 太棒啦
This is not what you think.
这不是你们想的那样
She's a housewife. She doesn't know the rules.
她就是一个家庭主妇 她不知道规矩
Yeah, yeah. We can discuss it at the station.
好 好 我们到局里再说
Station? What station? Come on.
局里 什么局 拜托
Come back next week!
下周再来
I don't understand what's going on.
我不知道到底怎么回事
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
What? Why? Public indecency
什么 为什么 公然猥亵罪
and performing without a cabaret license.
没有表演执照就上台表演
You need a license to do that? Seriously?
这也需要执照吗 真的假的
Yeah, yeah. You can bitch all about it
是的 是的 你可以和后座上的
to your friend in the back seat there.
朋友接着吐槽
Go ahead. Get in there.
进去 坐进去
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Here you go.
走吧
Thanks, Judy.
谢谢 朱迪
You bailed me out?
你保释我出来的
My good deed for the year.
我今年该做的好事
You get chick raped?
你被强♥暴♥了吗
I don't think so.
没有吧
Here. It's still night out.
给你 还是晚上吗
Yep.
是的
I feel different.
我感觉不一样
You were in there for 20 minutes.
你就进去了20分钟
20 minutes can change you.
20分钟也能改变人生
Not really. I'm a con now.
不见得 我现在是一个有前科的人了
Not quite. I've got a rap sheet.
不完全是 我被记录在案了
No, you don't. I'm hard.
不 你没有 我很伤心
I'm a hard, used woman. Is my hair gray?
我是一个伤心被人抛弃的女人 我的头发变白了吗
No, it's not. It feels gray.
不 没有 感觉好像变白了
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
I had it all.
我拥有的一切
I had everything I'd always wanted,
我拥有了我一直想要的一切
and now it's all falling apart.
现在一切都土崩瓦解了
Okay. Come on.
好了 走吧
Mikey.
米奇
They look so happy. Are they high?
看起来都很快乐 他们都嗨了吗
Yes, they are.
是的 他们都嗨了
Must be nice.
一定很有趣
God, I'm so tired.
天啊 我好累
I don't think I've ever been so tired.
我感觉我从来都没有过这么疲惫过
Have some nuts.
吃点坚果吧
Do you notice I'm not wearing my own shoes?
你都没注意到我穿的不是自己的鞋子吗
I'm not. Don't know what happened, either.
我没注意 也不知道发生了什么
Now I'm just a single, gray-haired ex-con
现在我就一个有着前科白发苍苍的孤家寡人
drinking hooch and eating old nuts
穿着别人的鞋子
in someone else's shoes.
喝着烈酒 吃着过期的坚果
Listen, if you're still upset about your husband,
听着 如果你仍然因为你的丈夫心烦意乱
don't be. The guy was a fraud and a loser.
别这样了 那个家伙就是个骗子 是个软蛋
You don't know him. I know he was doing Bob Newhart's act.
你不了解他 我知道他剽窃了鲍伯 纽哈特的表演
Everybody steals, right?
每个人都剽窃 对吗
You didn't.
你就没有
I didn't what?
我没有什么
House party tonight.
今晚有家庭聚会
Steal. You didn't steal.
剽窃 你没有剽窃
Your shit was totally original.
你的那些胡说八道完全是原创的
Don't get me wrong. It was rough,
别误会 有一点粗糙
but I'm telling you, there is definitely something there.
但我告诉你 你有一定的潜力
I'm thinking maybe we can meet somewhere,
如果我能让巴兹死了
bigger club, if I could just get Baz to die.
我觉得也许我们会在别的地方遇见 更大一点的俱乐部
What are you talking about? About your act.
你在说什么呢 说你的表演
I don't have an act.
我没有表演
You will when we're done.
等我们敲定了你就有了
I don't understand.
我不明白
You should do standup, and I can help you.
你应该表演单口 我可以帮你
Come on. I'm serious.
拜托 我说真的
I am a mother. Great. We'll use that.
我就是一个当妈的 好 我们就利用这点
One of your kids do something weird?
你的孩子们的一些趣闻轶事
Tonight was an isolated incident.
今晚完全是一次独♥立♥偶然事件
There are medications I can take
我可以吃点药来
to make sure that never happens again.
确保不会再发生这种事情
Look, 15 years
听着 15年来
I've been working in clubs, okay?
我一直都在俱乐部工作
15 years watching every kind of loser
15年我眼看着各种蠢货
get up there thinking he's Jack Benny.
上台幻想着他就是杰克 本尼
Twice have I seen someone deliver the goods.
我曾经只看到两个人说的不错
First time, guy walks in...
第一次 那个家伙走上台
West Coast, suntanned, arrogant pain in the ass.
来自西海岸 皮肤晒的黝黑 傲慢无礼的要命
Three words into his act, I fucking knew it.
一开口说三个字 我就知道了
I turned to Baz, and I said, "That guy's gonna be famous."
我转向巴兹 对他说 那个家伙肯定会出名
Who was he? Mort Sahl.
他是谁 莫特 萨尔
He's good. We saw him at Grossinger's last year.
他很棒 我们去年在格罗辛格看了他的表演
Yeah, well, the second time was tonight.
是的 第二次就是今天晚上
Stop it.
别说了
I know I'm right about this,
我相信我的直觉
just like I know that unless I somehow get rich enough
就像我知道的那样 除非我有足够的钱
to hire some German broad to walk me around the park
去雇一些德国人 在我年老的时候
twice a day in my old age,
每天陪我在公园里散步两次
I'm gonna spend my entire life alone.
我将独自度过我的一生
That's not true.
那不是真的
It's fine. I don't mind being alone.
好吧 我不介意孤独终老
I just do not want to be insignificant.
我只是不想变的无足轻重
Do you?
你呢
Don't you want to do something no one else can do?
难道你不想做一些别人做不到的事情
Be remembered as something other than a mother
以别的身份被记住 而不是妈妈
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表