born and raised.
在那里出生 长大
Queens is the place you go to get to the airport...
皇后区是你去机场才会去的地方
to get the hell out of Queens.
为了离开这个鬼地方
Put that on your plate.
记下来
In Queens, we got a neighborhood called Flushing,
在皇后区 有个街区叫脸红
which isn't a name so much as a suggestion
取这个名字可不是建议你在这个地方
for what to do with the place.
做一些羞羞的事情啊
Put that on your plate!
记下来呀
You know, sometimes when I'm on the telephone
有时候有时我在电♥话♥里
and I say my name, Sophie Lennon,
说自己的名字叫苏菲 列侬
people think they hear "Sophia Loren."
人们以为是 苏菲亚 罗兰
Funny, nobody ever makes that mistake in person.
有趣的是 人们从没当面弄错过
You hear those laughs?
你听到那些笑声了吗
They're big laughs.
哈哈大笑
Are you sure my stuff is funny enough for Harry?
你确定我的东西哈利会觉得好笑吗
Positive. Why? Aren't you sure?
肯定会 怎么 你不确定吗
I'm pretty sure. Pretty sure?
我很确定 很确定吗
I went out on a limb for you here, sister, so be damn sure.
我可为你付出了重大代价 姐们儿 一定要非常确定
I'm... damn sure, okay?
该死 我非常确定 可以了吗
I mean, really.
真的
Yeah, I like to eat!
没错 我喜欢吃
I'm so fat...
我太胖了
How fat are you?
你有多胖
I'm so fat that I used to look Rubenesque,
过去我看起来具有鲁本斯绘画特征
and now I just look like a Reuben sandwich.
不过现在我看起来就像个鲁宾三明治
I grew up listening to this woman on the radio.
我听着这女人的广播节目长大
Me, too. Even my dad laughed at her.
我也是 甚至我爸爸也被她逗笑过
He tried not to, but he did.
他努力过 但没憋住
She got a lot of us through the Depression.
她在大萧条时期收获很多观众
How old are you?
你多大啊
I'm not telling you.
不告诉你
I can't even go to the beach anymore.
我甚至再也不能去海滩了
Last time I was at the beach,
上次我去的时候
some marine biology students started poking me with a stick,
一些学海洋生物的学生用棍子戳我
looking for my blowhole!
找我的喷水孔
I walked by a construction site,
我走到一个建筑工地
and the workers start whistling at each other!
然后那些工人们就开始互相吹口哨
Should I talk about my husbands?
我要不要谈谈我丈夫们
All right then. You asked for it.
好吧 你们要求的
My first husband and me, we didn't get along too good.
我和我的第一任丈夫 相处得不是很好
He was too proper.
他太正派了
He spoke the Queen's English,
他说的是皇后区的英语
whereas I spoke Queens' English.
但当我说皇后区英语时
Bop!
消音
Put that on your plate!
记住啊
Here you go.
这边
What's your name, sweetie?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
Linda. I'm from Queens, too.
琳达 我也来自皇后区
Linda, you have my deepest sympathies.
琳达 我对你表达我最深切的同情
There you go.
这边走
Hello, my loves. I'm an enormous fan.
嗨 宝贝儿 我是你狂热的粉丝
How 'bout that? I'm an enormous comedian. Harry.
没事 我也是个狂热的喜剧演员 哈利
There you go, honey.
好了 亲爱的
Enjoy. Hello, Susie.
享受吧 嗨 苏西
Thanks for putting on your fancy duds.
感谢你穿上了昂贵的衣服
Shows a lot of respect for the occasion here.
对这个场合的很是重视
Listen, I know it's late and you have a catheter
我知道我迟到了 而你还有
that needs changing, so let me introduce you to my girl.
一根导尿管要换 让我给你介绍我的人
This is... Amanda Gleason.
这是 阿曼达 格里森
Amanda Gleason. Nice to meet you.
阿曼达 格里森 很高兴见到你
You like the show? I loved it.
喜欢这个表演吗 很喜欢
She's hysterical. She's timeless.
她太滑稽了 她永不过时
She's the best in the biz.
她在商业上很成功
Let me introduce you. Sophie.
让我向她介绍你 苏菲
Yeah. Excuse me.
我在 打断一下
Hey, don't worry. I'll be back.
没事 马上回来
Sophie, this is Susie Myerson and Amanda Gleason.
苏菲 这是苏西 梅耶森和阿曼达 格里森
Amanda may be opening for you
阿曼达也许能帮你在泽西
in Jersey. Nice to meet you.
做开场秀 很高兴见到你
Sophie don't shake hands.
苏菲从不握手
Sophie shakes bodies. Come here, you...
苏菲只会拥抱身体 来吧
Harry, make sure
哈利 务必记得
you cheat toward this adorable young thing.
你出轨就要找这样可爱的年轻人
I will.
我会的
So, you're gonna be the appetizer? I'm hoping.
所以 你想做开胃菜是吗 但愿如此
Well, it's a tough gig. They tell you that?
这难度很大 他们跟你说了吗
They did. I'm game. Good for you.
没错 我无所畏惧 祝你好运
Why don't you come over to my house this week.
要不你这周来我家吧
I like to get to know my acolytes.
我想了解一下我的助手
I'm at your disposal.
没问题
Harry, set it up.
哈利 安排一下
Look at those beautiful people.
看看那些美丽的人
So long, all!
再会 大家
Come here, my darlings.
过来 亲爱的
Susie, I'll be in touch.
苏西 我会联♥系♥你的
Thanks, Harry. Okay.
谢谢 哈利 好的
Where'd you get that hat?
你的帽子在哪买♥♥的
There's still lumps in there, Zelda. They all have to go.
这里还没搅匀 塞尔达 一定要把它们搅碎
Yes, ma'am. It's not just about what he can chew.
是的 夫人 这不仅仅是为了他能嚼得动
Every lump is a choking hazard. Who's at risk of choking?
每个小块都有令他窒息的危险 谁有窒息危险
Your father's bringing Mordecai Glickman home for dinner.
你♥爸♥爸带莫迪凯 格里克曼回来吃完饭
Professor Glickman? He was an old man when I was a kid.
格里克曼教授 我小的时候他就已经是个老人了
He still is. He had no liver when I was a kid.
他依旧是 我小的时候他就没有肝
He still doesn't.
他现在依然没有
Too firm. Lose the peaches. Yes, ma'am.
太硬了 少放点水蜜桃 好的 夫人
You're eating with us? Please say you're eating with us.
要和我们一起吃吗 请说是
I was planning on it. Your father especially wanted you
我正在考虑 你♥爸♥爸特别强调了
to eat with us.
要和你一起吃饭
Too stringy. Lose the yams. Yes, ma'am.
太稠了 少放点洋芋 好的 夫人
Grab some bowls. They'll want to eat as soon as they come in,
拿些碗出去 他们一进来就会尽快吃饭
before MordecaI falls asleep
免得莫迪凯睡着了
So, remember,
记着
he's got 90% hearing loss in his left ear,
他的左耳有九♥成♥的听力缺失
and his right ear is completely deaf.
右耳已经完全听不见了
So yell into his left ear. And sometimes he sees stars
所以要对着他的左耳大喊 有的时候
in front of his eyes and he'll comment on them.
看到自己眼前有星星 他还会评价一番
He'll say, "Look at all the pretty stars, everyone."
他会说 大家看啊 这美丽的星星
Just go along. We're all seeing pretty stars.
就附和着就好 我们都能看到美丽的星星
Is it okay if I seat Professor Glickman here, ma'am?
如果我让格里克曼教授坐这儿怎么样 夫人
He shouldn't sit there. If he falls, he'll hit his head
他不该坐在这 如果他摔倒了 他会磕到
on the mirror. But if he falls over there,
镜子的 但如果他在那摔倒了
he'll hit his head on the drink cart.
他的头会磕在酒水车上
I should have had Abe tell me which way he was tilting today.
我早应该让亚伯告诉我他今天向哪边倾
Have some pillows handy.
拿些抱枕过来
Hello!
哈喽
We're here!
我们到了
Abe?
亚伯
Rose, this is David Blumenthal.
罗斯 这是戴维 布鲁曼塞尔
David, this is my wife, Rose.
戴维 这是我的太太 罗斯
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Weissman.
很高兴见到你 维斯曼太太
Likewise. And this is my daughter,
我也是 这是我女儿
Miriam. Very nice to meet you, Miriam.
米里亚姆 非常开心见到你 米里亚姆
Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Blumenthal.
我也是 布鲁曼塞尔先生
Please, call me David.
叫我戴维就好
David.
戴维
Zelda, why don't you take Mr. Blumenthal's coat.
塞尔达 快去拿布鲁曼赛尔先生的外套啊
Yes, ma'am.
好的夫人
This is not Professor Glickman.
这不是格里克曼教授
Of course it isn't. I thought
当然不是 我以为
you were bringing home Professor Glickman.
你是带格里克曼教授回家
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表