you are a lot, Midge.
你身上有很多东西
A lot of what?
很多什么
You meet a girl.
你遇到了一个女孩
Maybe she's pretty,
也许她很漂亮
maybe she's smart,
也许她很聪明
maybe she's funny.
也许她很有趣
Maybe your parents like her.
也许你的父母喜欢她
Maybe you get really lucky,
也许你十分走运
and she's one or two of those things.
因为她有着上述一二优点
I got 'em all.
而我遇到了完美的你
That's a lot.
这很多
It wasn't enough, though.
然而你还不满足
It was.
我曾经很满足
It was more than enough.
这已经不能用满足来形容了
I fell in love with you
我爱上了你
the moment I asked you out, and you said no.
就在我约你出去而你拒绝了我的那一刻
A pointless "no."
一个毫无作用的拒绝
The first time I laid eyes on you,
我第一次看到你
that was it for me.
对我来说就是心动的瞬间
Until you left.
直到你离开了
I never left.
我从未离开
I don't know what I did, but...
我不知道我♥干♥了什么 但是
I never really left.
我从未真正地离开
Sure felt like you left.
感觉就像你真的离我而去
What can I do, Midge?
我能拿什么弥补你 米琪
What can I do to...
我能做什么让你
I love you.
我爱你
Do you know that?
你知道吗
Do you know that I love you?
你知道我爱你吗
So, what happens now?
所以现在算什么
What do you want to happen?
你希望是什么
Because whatever it is, I will do it.
因为不管什么要求 我都会照做
Just tell me what you want.
就告诉我你想要什么
I want your roller skates.
我想要你的溜冰鞋
Oh,no. What?
糟了 什么
Shh. We fell asleep.
安静 我们睡过去了
We weren't supposed to fall asleep.
我们不应该睡过去的
I was...
我
That sounds like eggs.
听起来是鸡蛋的声音
Does that sound like eggs?
那声音像不像鸡蛋
It...
那
Morning, Zelda.
早上好 塞尔达
I'm making eggs, Mrs. Weissman.
我在煎鸡蛋 维斯曼夫人
See? Shit! Eggs. Shit!
听到了吧 该死的 鸡蛋 该死
Midge... We fell asleep.
米琪 我们睡过去了
I can't believe we fell asleep in my room.
不敢相信我们在我房♥间里睡着了
So what? There are poodles in here, Joel.
所以呢 这里全是循规蹈矩的人乔尔
Dozens of 'em.
一堆
We've had sex in your room before, Midge.
我们之前也在你房♥间做过爱 米琪
Not since we've been married.
结婚以后就没这么干过了
Well, you got me there.
好吧 你说得有道理
You have to go.
你得走了
Wait. What... What are you doing?
等等 你 你在干嘛
I... this is not the way to make me go,
我 这不是让我走的方法
in case there was a question.
如果你对这有什么误解的话
Get your clothes.
穿上衣服
You get your clothes, you leave,
你穿好衣服就走
they'll never know.
他们就什么都不知道了
To have a camera right now.
真希望我现在有个相机
Get dressed. Midge, I...
穿衣服 米琪 我
You have to get dressed. But I...
你得穿好衣服 但我
You get dressed and climb out the window,
你穿好衣服 然后从窗口爬出去
just like you used to.
就像你以前那样
Yes, good, climb out the window,
好 没错 从窗口爬出去
go from the fire escape to the roof,
从消防通道爬到楼上
and take the freight elevator back down.
然后搭货运电梯下去
Will you stop? Will you just...
你能别说了吗 你能就
You should try out for the Yankees.
这准头你可以去洋基队试试了
Shoes, belt, socks.
鞋子 皮带 袜子
Where are your socks? Where are your socks?
你的袜子呢 你的袜子呢
Where are your socks? What'd you do with your socks?
你袜子丢哪了 你把袜子放哪了
They're in your shoes.
它们在你鞋里
At some point last night you stopped to put your socks
昨晚某个时候你还停下来把你的袜子
in your shoes? I didn't, I...
塞到了你鞋子里 我没有 我
Why are you slow? Were you always this slow?
为什么你这么慢 你怎么总是这么慢
I haven't panic-dressed in a while.
我很久没这么紧张地穿衣服了
Go! You can finish outside.
走吧 你可以在外面穿好
Okay, okay, calm down. I'm going.
好好 冷静 我就走
Wait.
等等
I think I left my wallet in the kitchen.
我觉得我好像把钱包落在厨房♥了
Let me just... This isn't funny.
让我 这不好笑
Miriam? Are you up?
米里亚姆 你起床了吗
If not, get up.
如果没起就赶紧起床
I'm up. I'll be right there.
我起来了 马上出去
Joel, please, just... I'm going.
乔尔 拜托 我就走
Geez, it's freezing.
天哪 冷死了
This window seemed bigger five years ago.
感觉这窗户五年前大点
No, no cheese.
不 不要奶酪
No cheese from now on, ever.
从今以后都不要放奶酪
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
Did you always look like this in the morning?
你早上起来都长这样的吗
You got to go.
你得走了
Morning, Mama. Morning, Zelda.
早上好 妈妈 早上好 塞尔达
My goodness, the coffee smells especially amazing today.
我的天哪 这个咖啡今早闻起来格外香
You know those days when coffee just smells extra amazing?
你有没有发现有的日子里 咖啡闻起来格外香吗
Yes, those are wonderful days. What are you wearing?
有啊 那些美好的日子 你穿的是什么
This is a robe.
这是长袍
Yes. I stand by my previous statement.
没错 我刚刚说的没错 就是长袍
Your face is a mess. Your hair is a mess.
你的脸一团糟 你的头发也是
So it's a theme. No, I just, I-I had...
这就是今天的主题 并不 我只是 我做了
I had a dream I was on a safari,
我做了一个梦 梦到我在旅行
and there was no place for me to get my hair done.
那里还没地方让我做头发
And all my bags got lost,
我的包都丢了
and a lion chased me and ate my purse.
有只狮子在追我 还吃了我的钱包
And when I woke up, I looked like this.
当我醒了 我就成这样了
So, that is the last time that I... dream.
所以 这就是我最后一次 做梦
My room's a mess.
我的房♥间太乱了
Wouldn't want you to dock my allowance.
希望你别扣掉我的零用钱
Good morning, Papa.
早上好 爸爸
Want to hear about my safari dream?
你想听我做的旅行梦吗
It's the reason I look like this.
那是我像这样的原因
Like what?
像什么样
Coffee sure smells good?
咖啡的确闻起来很香是吧
Smells like coffee.
闻起来就是咖啡味
Good morning, Zelda.
早上好 塞尔达
Good morning, Mr. Weissman.
早上好 维斯曼先生
Good morning, Ro... I'll take my breakfast
早上好 罗 我把我的早餐
in the dining room, Zelda.
拿到饭厅去了 塞尔达
Will you be joining Mrs. Weissman?
您要和维斯曼太太一起过去吃吗
In the dining room?
在饭厅里吗
No, I won't.
不 我才不要
Bye, Papa.
再见 爸爸
What?
怎么了
The coffee smells very good this morning.
今早的咖啡闻起来真香
"Belter Chemical Company"
加利福尼亚南部帕萨迪纳的
"of Pasadena, California
贝尔特化学公♥司♥
specializes in Bakelite production."
专门从事酚醛塑料的生产工作
Got to speak up, Donny.
说大声点 唐尼
"But their profits have seen a steady decline
但自从战争结束 他们的利润
"ever since the war ended.
一直在稳步下跌
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表