Well, that's not true, Shirley.
那不是真的 雪莉
I promise you'll see the children before you die.
我保证 你死前一定能见到孩子们
Damn it.
去他的
Yes, of cour... Yes, they love you.
对 当然 他们爱你
And they miss you. Yes, I'm-I'm very, very sure.
他们也很想你 对 我非常非常肯定
Yes. Yes, I'm sure.
对 我确定
Okay.
好
Of course.
当然
I, I-I understand completely.
我 我完全理解
Thursday dinner will be fine.
周四的晚餐会如期
Yes, I promise.
对 我保证
Everybody will be there. Okay.
所有人都会来 好的
All right. Yes. A ah, okay. Bye-bye, Shirley.
嗯嗯 好的 拜拜 雪莉
What a terrible place the inside of her head must be.
她脑子都装的是些什么
I tried to warn you.
我本来想提醒你
You have so many nines in your number.
但你的号♥码里有太多9
Thursday night? Thursday night.
星期四晚上吗 是的
Well, I can get you out of it.
我可以帮你推掉
Really? How?
真的吗 怎么推
I don't know. And Joel?
我不知道 乔尔呢
He is expected. Should I call him for you?
他也要来 要我打电♥话♥通知他吗
You really think Shirley hasn't gotten to him already?
你以为雪莉还没告诉他吗
You're right.
你说得对
It'll be fine.
没关系
I'll have to see him eventually.
我终归是要见他的
I mean, we have the children.
毕竟 我们还有孩子
We'll just... have to be adults.
我们得成熟地处理这件事
And what are you gonna wear?
你穿什么
Why? Wear your red dress.
问这个干嘛 穿你的那条红裙子
That's an evening dress.
那是晚宴服
It's dinner. That's evening.
这就是晚宴啊
Mama... If you have to see Joel,
妈 如果你要见乔尔
then he has to see you, and if he has to see you,
那他也要见你 如果他要见你
he should see what he's missing.
你就要美得让他后悔莫及
That is not what this dinner's for.
那不是这个晚餐的本意
You're a single woman now.
你现在是单身女人
That's what every dinner's for.
参加晚宴就是为了吸引人的眼球
Morning, Mr. Maisel. Morning, Louella.
早 麦瑟尔先生 早 鲁埃拉
Jack, I will have that proposal on your desk by lunch,
杰克 中午之前我会把提案交到你的桌子上
I promise.
我保证
Good morning, Mr. Maisel.
早 麦瑟尔先生
Did Miss Pann call in sick?
潘恩小姐请病假了吗
Miss Pann? No.
潘恩小姐吗 没有
I'm your new girl, Mrs. Moskowitz.
我是你的新助理 莫斯科维兹夫人
My... Funny little story:
我的 讲个小故事
I met you when you were an itty-bitty boy.
第一次见面的时候 你还是个小屁孩
That's how long I've been working here.
一晃眼 我都在这儿工作这么长时间了
Your father used to bring you here to visit your uncle
你♥爸♥爸以前会带你来看你的叔叔
and you'd run around in those little green pants.
你穿着绿色的小裤衩到处跑
Yeah, I'm sorry, who assigned you to this desk?
没错 抱歉 谁让你来这里的
John Meeks in Personnel.
人事部的约翰 米克斯
Aw, you were so good on the yo-yo.
啊 你以前可会玩溜溜球了
Are you still good on the yo-yo?
你现在还玩吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Carol Moskowitz
卡罗尔 莫斯科维兹
is one of the best secretaries we have here.
是公♥司♥里最好的助理之一
Good typist, always has a smile for you,
打字快 总是笑眯眯的
plus, she makes a terrific cup of coffee.
而且还泡得一手好咖啡
We just thought this would be a good fit,
鉴于你从小她就认识你
seeing as how she knew you when you were a boy.
我们觉得 她是做你助理的绝佳人选
So, that's it? Penny's gone? Fired?
所以 你们就让潘妮走了 把她炒了
She is not fired, we simply
她没被炒 我们只是
moved her to the billing department.
把她调到了财务部
You simply moved... You know...
你们只是调动了 你知道的
I'm a vice president here, John.
我是这里的副会长 约翰
I should've been consulted.
你们应该征询我的意见
Have a say over who my secretary is.
谁做我的助理
Or when she's been moved to the billing department!
或者我的助理什么时候被调去财务部 总得问问我吧
Sorry, Joel. Out of my hands.
抱歉 乔尔 不是我决定的
This came from the top.
这是上面的意思
That's some entrance. Stay out of my life.
来势汹汹啊 别插手我的事
Aha! I was right.
啊哈 我猜对了
I mean it. I wasn't sure at first.
我没开玩笑 开始我还不确定
I heard that name, Penny Pann, and I thought,
听到那个名字 潘妮 潘恩 我就想
"Well, that's a stupid name,"
这名字也太蠢了吧
but I took a shot and I was right.
我猜就是她了 果然被我猜中了
That is my job. I love being right.
这是我的工作 猜对的感觉真好
My job, my office!
这是我的工作 我的办公室
I know, I got you that job and that office.
我知道 你的工作和办公室都是我给的
That's beside the... You were supposed to work
现在不是在说这 你本来该在这里
here, with me, but you didn't want to.
和我一起工作 但是你不愿意
Work was too hard here.
这里的工作太累了
Might get your suit dirty. That's not why and you know it.
会把你的衣服弄脏 你知道不是因为这个
Was I hurt? Sure. But fuck me, you're my son.
我伤心吗 肯定的 但你♥他♥妈♥的终究是我儿子
So, I call my brother, I say give him a job, a good job,
所以 我打电♥话♥给你叔叔请他给你份工作 一份体面的工作
not a bullshit job in a storeroom or as a clerk.
不要库房♥里的活 也不要做小职员
No getting bagels, no running errands like a schlemiel.
还不能是端茶送水 跑腿打杂的小厮
No, give him an office, and a secretary named Penny Pann.
都不行 给他一间办公室 还有一个叫潘妮 潘恩的秘书
I did that for you.
全都是我给你的
And I did this for you also.
所以现在我也可以把她调走
Stay out of my life!
滚出我的生活
All of this goes in that mouth
小家伙 要把这些都吃完
before you leave this seat, young man.
才能离开桌子
Zelda? I'll have eyes on him, Miss Miriam.
泽尔达 我会看着他的 米丽亚姆小姐
Thank you, Zelda.
谢谢 泽尔达
Everything smells delicious.
真香啊
Joel? Sorry.
乔尔 对不起
I, I didn't knock.
我 我没敲门
I just... started to come in, but then I...
我直接就进来了 然后我
I didn't know if I should, so I...
我不知道该不该 所以我
closed it. So what's the verdict?
又把门关上了 所以呢
In or out?
进还是不进
In.
进
Living room's that way, unless you forgot.
提醒你一下 起居室在那边
Going to get a jacket. Wasn't sure if you forgot.
我去换件外套 我怕你忘了
Been gone one day, Midge. That long, ha?
我就离开了一天 米琪 还不够久 是吧
This is going really well. Yeah.
简直好极了 是啊
So I'm at work late, it's stone quiet,
那天我工作到很晚 四周一片寂静
and I hear a rustling noise from a button crate.
我听到装纽扣的箱子里有窸窸窣窣的声音
Have I told you this story, Abe?
我给你讲过这个吗 亚伯
Actually Moishe, you haven't, that I know of.
事实上 莫伊舍 我不记得你讲过
Good! So I grab a pair of scissors,
很好 然后我就抓起一把剪刀
I'm on my hands and knees crawling over to the crate,
我手脚并用爬到箱子那里
I'm gonna surprise attack.
我打算来个突袭
I jump up, and I rip the top off,
我跳起来 一把把盖子掀掉
bare hands, right off!
徒手哦 一下就掀掉了
Two chickens jump out.
两只鸡从里面跳了出来
Live chickens!
活蹦乱跳的鸡
They jumped in somewhere in Jersey,
他们是在泽西岛的某地跳进来的
and took a ride across the Hudson!
然后坐船渡过哈德孙河
Let me tell you, I admired those boys.
我挺佩服那俩家伙的
And they were delicious.
而且它们真是美味
What, what are those?
这 这是什么
Gougères. French cheese puffs.
Gougères 法式奶酪泡芙
French food is salty. Is that on purpose?
法国菜很咸 是故意的吗
Probably. Did you know
也许吧 你知道吗
a lot of French women aren't married?
许多法国女人嫁不出去
Because they're always going topless on their beaches.
因为她们总是在沙滩上裸着上身
Men see if for free, they're not gonna propose.
男人可以免费看光她们 就不会向她们求婚了
You know what I just realized?
你知道我刚想到什么了吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表