Yes. Please explain to your son that I need the room.
是的 向你的儿子解释 我需要客厅
Why? Because it's after dinner,
为什么 因为晚饭过后
And after dinner...
晚饭后
Rose, please explain to your daughter that I need the room.
罗斯 请向你的女儿解释 我需要客厅
You can still read. The television is on.
你还是可以看书啊 电视开着呢
He'll turn it down. I need silence. Complete silence.
可以把声音调小点 我需要安静 完全的安静
Abe, perhaps just for tonight.
亚伯 就今天一晚吧
No, no "Abe, perhaps just for tonight."
不 不 别说就一晚上
This is how I live my life, you both know this.
这是我的生活习惯 你们俩都知道
He's a little boy. I know that,
他还是个小孩子 我知道
Which is why I win.
这就是为什么要听我的
You can go in your study, can't you?
你可以去书房♥ 可以吗
I'm not falling for that again.
我不会再上当了
Please, papa? Nope. I'm turning it off.
拜托了 爸爸 不行 我要把电视关了
No, no, no, papa, papa, please don't!
不 不 别关 爸爸 爸爸 别关
Have you ever been around Ethan
你根本想象不到伊桑
when he can't watch you Howdy Doody.
看不到胡迪 都迪他会做出什么
Because it's terrible. Trust me.
因为实在太恐怖了 相信我
I'm saving you from something here.
我这是在帮你
I will not be held hostage in my own home.
我不要在自己家还要受人胁迫
It's only temporary. How do you know?
这只是暂时的 你怎么会知道
You don't know how long you're gonna be here.
你不知道你要在这里呆多久
It could be days, weeks, years.
可能是几天 几周 几年
It will not be years. And I will not spend years.
不会是几年 我不会花几年时间
Adjusting to your needs.
来适应你的需求
See, you have to adjust to mine,
瞧 你必须适应我
To ours, to your mother's needs, and mine.
适应我们 适应你妈妈的需求 和我的
I don't mind if he watches the show.
我不介意他看节目
Will you just stick with me, please?
你能跟我统一战线吗
I'm never taking you into battle.
我从未让你一起作战过
"I'll meet you later, once our side has won."
等我们赢了 我再去见你
I've got an idea... why don't we just get
我有个主意 为什么我们不
Another television set?
买♥♥多一台电视呢
We could put it in Miriam's room.
我们可以放在米里亚姆的房♥间
Yes. No.
行 不行
A second television's a wonderful idea.
再买♥♥台电视这个主意好极了
Ethan could go into my room to
伊桑可以去我的房♥间
watch his shows, and I can watch
看他的节目 我也可以
Jack Paar in there at night, so you don't have to hear it.
看杰克 帕尔的午夜脱口秀 这样就不用吵到你了
I don't like Jack Paar.
我不喜欢杰克 帕尔
There are jugglers on Jack Paar.
杰克 帕尔就是个跳梁小丑
See? We are not paying for another tv.
瞧 我们才不会另买♥♥台电视
Just so that you can have Jack Paar in your bedroom.
好让你在卧室看杰克 帕尔的午夜脱口秀
We only have this one in case of a national emergency.
我们买♥♥这台电视是为了关注国家大事
What about the tv you had in your apartment?
你公♥寓♥的那台电视呢
It's in the basement. I could ask Mrs. Zuckerman
在地下室 我可以让祖克曼太太
to bring it up tomorrow. No.
明天早上带上来 不行
Yes! No. Thank you.
是的 不行 谢谢
That was Joel's tv. I don't want Joel's tv in here.
那是乔尔的电视 我不想用乔尔的电视
I don't want Joel's tv in here, either.
我也不想让乔尔的电视出现在家里
I don't even want this tv in here.
我甚至都不想要这台电视
That's it, I'm turning it off.
行了 我要关了电视
That is that.
就这样
Holy...
天啊
Okay.
好吧
Just for this evening.
就今天一晚
I still control this house!
这个家还是我由我做主
I'm just doing it from in there.
我不过是去书房♥看书而已
Dinner was very good, wasn't it?
晚餐太棒了 是不是
Goulash seems to be a dish that suits all ages.
菜炖牛肉似乎适合所有人的口味
I'll have zelda add it to the rotation.
我要让塞达尔加到周菜单里
Now that the children are here.
现在孩子们都在这儿
I want you to talk to miriam.
我想让你和米里亚姆谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Her son eats with his mouth open.
他儿子吃饭吧唧嘴
It needs to stop. He's three.
这个毛病得改改 他才三岁
When I was three, I could resole a shoe.
我三岁的时候 我都会换鞋底了
I'm not sure that's a direct comparison.
我不确定可不可以这样比较
Well... we're doomed.
好吧 就当我没说
You know this has been a very hard time for miriam.
你知道现在对米里亚姆来说现在很艰难
So much upheaval so quickly.
如此多的剧变
And you know her...
你也知道她
She thought she had the whole world figured out.
她以为她把整个世界都弄明白了
I could've told her she didn't.
我可以告诉她 她没有
I want her to be happy here.
我想让她在家里住得开心点
I want it to be a nice stay for her and the children.
我希望她和孩子们住得开心
What's the harm in getting a second tv?
再买♥♥台电视又有什么不好
No. We can afford it.
不行 我们负担得起
And it would make everything so much calmer.
这样就皆大欢喜了
I am not a two-tv set sort of man.
我就是不想买♥♥两台电视
Maybe other people have two tvs.
也许别人会买♥♥两台电视
Maybe jack paar has two tvs.
也许杰克 帕尔有两台电视
But not me.
但我就是不想买♥♥
End of discussion.
不要再说了
Abe.
亚伯
I heard myself say, "end of discussion,".
我说了 不要再跟我提了
And yet apparently it's not the end of the discussion.
然而 显然我们还没说完
Miriam needs calm right now.
米里亚姆她现在需要冷静
She needs a sense of order and normalcy.
她需要一种秩序和常态的感觉
I want her to be as happy as possible while she waits.
我想让她在等待的这段时间尽可能过得开心
Waits for what? For Joel to come back.
等什么 等乔尔回来
Rose.
罗斯
Because he's going to come back,
因为他一定会回来
It's just a matter of time, and I want her.
这只是时间问题 我想让她
As distracted and carefree as possible,
尽可能的转移注意力过得无忧无虑些
Because it will all be over soon.
因为这一切很快就会过去
Rose, i...
罗斯 我
You what?
你想说什么
I...
我
I'm fine with buying a second television set.
我同意再买♥♥台电视
Thank you, Abe.
谢谢 亚伯
And when Joel comes back, we'll get rid of it,
等乔尔回来了 我们再卖♥♥掉就行了
And no one will ever know that for a brief, shining moment,
没人会知道 在这短暂而闪耀的一小段时光
You were a two-tv set sort of man.
你就是那种拥有两台电视的男人
What do you think? They deserve a slot?
你觉得怎么样 他们可以上台表演吗
I don't like three guitars. Goddamn it, jackie.
我不喜欢三个吉他手 该死 杰基
You have got to widen your basis for criticism.
你得降低你挑剔的标准
Is it good music? Are they entertaining?
这是好音乐吗 他们讨喜吗
That's how you judge shit like this.
这就是你的狗屁评判方式
Hey, I told you when I started working here,
我第一天上班时就告诉过你
I didn't like music.
我不喜欢音乐
Look, I'm gonna be branching out in my life.
听着 我要拓展业务了
I need somebody to pick up the slack around here.
我需要有人能收拾这烂摊子
You have got to develop some taste. Shit.
你必须要培养一些品味 妈的
Now look up there and tell me what you think.
现在看着台上 告诉我你怎么想的
I like dog acts.
我喜欢小狗表演
Fuck off, Jackie. All right, all right.
滚蛋 杰基 好了 好了
Stop. 10:45.
停下来 10点45分表演
And lose a guitar. Happy?
走一个吉他手 高兴了吧
I find your leadership confusing.
我觉得你的领导力很混乱
Next.
下一个
Number 34. 34, get up here.
34号♥ 34 站起来
We're 34.
我们是34号♥
Next. Go get a dog.
下一个 去找只狗来吧
You're such an asshole. Next.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 下一个
35. 35. Yes, that's me.
35 35号♥ 是的 是我
Next.
下一个
What spot's she getting?
她有什么闪光点
Are you kidding? She can't work here.
你在开玩笑吗 她不能在这工作
But damn, I love the flute.
但是该死 我喜欢长笛
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表