I do.
对 我喜欢
You should visit yours sometime. It misses you.
你应该去你厨房♥看看 它想你了
And you have macaroons to take home.
还给你打包了马卡龙
This was very nice.
我很喜欢
Thank you, Sophie.
谢谢你 苏菲
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot
我有预感 我们将来会
of each other in the future.
经常遇见
I hope so.
希望如此
Well, good luck tomorrow night.
那祝你明天晚上一切顺利
Say hello to Harry and make him laugh.
替我向哈里问好 一定要让他开怀大笑
I will do my best.
我会尽力的
Your coat, miss.
你的外套 女士
What is that?
那是什么
That is my coat.
我的外套
That flimsy thing? It's freezing out.
穿这么薄的衣服 会被冻死的
Jenkins?
詹金斯
A fat suit is very warm, by the way.
顺便说下 肥大的衣服很暖和
This was really not necessary.
真的没有必要
Miss Lennon was unhappy with your coat.
列侬女士看到你的外套不太高兴
How should I get it back to her?
我要怎么还给她
She's worn it twice. It's yours now.
她一件衣服不会穿两次 它是你的了
Do you need a car?
需要叫车吗
No. Thank you, Dawes.
不用了 谢谢 道斯
This has been a gas.
这件衣服比汽油贵多了
It has, miss. Good-bye.
是的 女士 再见
Goot Shabbos, Abraham. Goot Shabbos, Chaim.
一切安好 亚伯拉罕 一切安好 哈伊姆
Where are the ladies?
你夫人和女儿呢
A very good question, Chaim.
问得好 哈伊姆
Abraham...
亚伯拉罕
come close, please!
请靠过来点
The rabbI has a cold.
拉比感冒了
Thank you, Chaim.
谢谢你告诉我 哈伊姆
Everyone please join me as we welcome the Sabbath
请大家和我一起唱响 我心所爱
with Lecha Dodi, page 137.
迎接安息日的来临 第137页
Where's Miriam?
米里亚姆在哪儿
Where's Miriam? Where were you?
米里亚姆去哪儿了 你又去哪儿了
You're going to answer my question with a question?
你要用提问来回答我的问题吗
If not here, where?
不来这里 她能去哪儿
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我来晚了
What is that? What?
这是什么 哪个
That. What are you wearing?
那个 你穿的什么
Just...
就是
Long story. What page are we on?
说来话长 哪一页了
137. Well, tell me the story.
137页 告诉我发生了什么
What? Tell me the story. I want to know.
告诉什么 告诉我发生了什么事 我想知道
I borrowed it, okay? I borrowed the coat.
我借来的 行了吗 这外套是我借的
Let's talk after. No. Let's talk now.
待会儿再说 不 我们现在就说
Mama, shh.
妈妈 嘘
Don't "shh" me! Don't you ever "shh" me!
不要嘘我 以后不要嘘我
Tell me where you got the fur coat! Rose.
告诉我你哪儿来的毛皮大衣 罗斯
Mama! What? Marshall Field?
妈 怎么了 在马歇尔 菲尔德百货买♥♥的吗
The label says "Marshall Field." That's in Chicago.
标签上写的马歇尔 菲尔德 商场在芝加哥
When were you in Chicago? Shh!
你什么时候去了芝加哥 嘘
What about Marshall Field? Not now, Chaim.
马歇尔 菲尔德怎么了 哈伊姆 现在不是问的时候
Why do you have a fur coat?
你为什么会有毛皮大衣
Really, we are ruining "Lecha Dodi."
真的要这样吗 我们正在唱 我心所爱呢
Well, I think I deserve
好啊 我觉得我有权利知道
to know some fucking thing, don't I, Miriam?
这些屁事 不是吗 米里亚姆
I mean, don't I deserve to know anything?
我是说 难道我不应该知道吗
Rose, look where we are.
罗斯 注意场合
I mean, I clearly, didn't deserve to know that Abe knew
我是说 当然 亚伯可以我却不可以知道
that your husband came back, right?
关于你丈夫回头的事 对吗
I clearly didn't deserve to know that the thing
我当然不应该知道
I'd been waiting for all these months,
这几个月来我一直期盼着的
the reconciliation of Ethan's mother and father...
伊森的妈妈和爸爸和解的事情
I-I-I, what, didn't deserve to know that that happened.
我 怎么 不该知道到底发生了什么
Okay, fine! I get that! That's life, but the least
好吧 无所谓 我懂了 这就是生活 但至少
you can do, Miriam, is tell me
米里亚姆 你可以告诉我
where you got the Goddamn fur coat!
这该死的毛皮大衣哪儿来的
You see?
看见了吗
How you doing, Harry? Can I get you anything?
你还好吗 哈利 需要点什么吗
Some ventilation would be nice.
有通风设备应该会很好
I know you're anxious to get the show started
我知道在大便软化剂生效之前
before your stool softener kicks in.
就表演节目挺让你焦虑的
Appreciated. You know, there's a lot of energy in this room.
谢谢关心 你知道 这里人还挺多的
It's impressive.
真是令人印象深刻
We were turning people away out there.
我们已经赶走了很多人
Thanks for this, Harry. Really.
谢谢你能来 哈利 真的
I'm gonna go check on my girl. Go. Be a manager.
我要去看看我的艺人 去吧 像个经纪人那样
Hey, Jerry.
你好 杰瑞
Where's Midge? She's in the men's.
米琪在哪儿 她在男洗手间
What is she doing in the men's?
她在男洗手间干什么
Occupied! It's me!
有人 是我
Come on in.
进来吧
What are you doing in the men's room?
你在男洗手间干什么呢
Getting ready. The women's room was disgusting.
准备啊 女洗手间太脏了
Jackie, how disgusting is the women's room
杰基 怎么女洗手间比
that the men's room is less disgusting?
男洗手间都脏呢
I don't know. I don't go in the women's room.
我不知道 我又没去女洗手间
Must be foul, though.
一定是堵住了
You ready? Crowd is clamoring.
你准备好了吗 观众都开始嚷嚷了
I am ready.
我准备好了
So I was thinking you should go back to starting
所以我在想你上去先说说
with the stuff about your parents first.
关于你父母的梗
Then go to your work stuff... like you used to.
然后再开始吐槽你的工作 就像你之前那样
I was thinking the same thing. Simpatico.
我也是这么想的 不谋而合
So simpatico.
太心有灵犀了
Jackie, do your thing.
杰基 开始吧
Okay, I'm going back with Harry. Break a leg.
好了 我去陪着哈利 祝你好运
You ready, Amanda?
你准备好了吗 阿曼达
Amanda is ready.
阿曼达准备好了
Don't applaud me. I'm nobody.
别给我鼓掌了 我可没什么名气
Applaud the young lady coming up.
欢迎年轻的女士登台
She has been killing it these past few weeks
在过去几周里 她在煤油灯
right here at the Gaslight.
一路技压群雄
And tonight, you are witnessing a very special showcase.
今晚 你们将见证一场特殊的表演
So give it up for our own homegrown girl: Amanda Gleason!
所以 掌声有请我们的才女 阿曼达 格里森
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Guess the checks I wrote to all of you have cleared.
看来我写给你们的支票都兑现了
Good to know.
那我就放心了
Stop it. Stop it.
好了 好了
Stop.
好了
She glows, this girl. That she does.
她自带光芒 这个女孩 正是
You ever think about your parents having sex?
你以前有没有想过你的父母会有性生活
Yeah. Yeah, even Freud is like,
是的 是的 就连弗洛伊德也会说
"You know what? I'm gonna pass on that one."
你知道吗 我不想听这个
But I was at my parents' house
但我在我父母家里
one morning recently, and I heard this sound.
最近一天早上 我听到有响动
This scraping noise.
是刮擦声
So I went into their bedroom, and there were my parents,
于是我去了他们的卧室 我父母
struggling to separate the twin beds.
在努力搬开两张单人床
You know, I'm gonna give my parents' sex life a night off.
你知道吗 我今晚想放过我父母的性生活
I'm gonna give my mother a night off... from me,
也让我妈妈从我这儿 从我的脑子里
from my mind.
休息一晚
Wouldn't that be nice? What do you say?
未必不是件好事 你说呢
Yeah, what do you think?
是的 你觉得呢
No. I-I... I love my mother, I really do.
不 我 我爱我的妈妈 真的爱她
I just, I wish that sometimes she would just... relax,
我只是 我希望有时候她能够放松点
not worry about things.
不要总是操心
I-I mean, it's not her fault.
我是说 这不是她的错
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表