Well, this is a serious matter,little lady.
这是件严肃的事情 小姑娘
So I'm curious as to why he didn't take the morning off
所以我很好奇他为什么不请个早上的假
to help you deal with this.
来帮你处理这件事呢
Well, maybe he thought I could handle it on my own.
也许他觉得我可以自己处理
Yes, Mr. Maisel is a busy man,and I see no reason
是的 麦瑟尔先生是个大忙人
to use up any more of your valuable time, Your Honor.
我觉得没有必要耗费您更多的宝贵时间了 法官大人
The language chronicled in these incidents, ma'am, crude.
夫人 这些案子中所记载的语言很粗鲁
Lewd.Well, I...
下流 我
And also hearsay, Your Honor,
都是谣言 法官大人
reported by an obviously overzealous police officer.
是一位显然过分热情的警官记录的
Effectively,this was entrapment.
实际上 这是钓鱼执法
Mr. Kessler,we don't need to hear
凯斯勒先生 我们不需要听你说
how much you hate the police.
你有多讨厌警♥察♥
I don't hate the police,Your Honor,
我不讨厌警♥察♥ 法官大人
but I would like to point out that no other witness
我只是想指出 并没有其他证人
has stepped forward to make any sort of complaint.
站出来做任何的投诉
Mrs. Maisel,we all slip sometimes.
麦瑟尔夫人 我们都会有失足之时
Would you agree to that?
你同意吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
But the court does acknowledge your standing in the community,
但是法庭了解到你在社区的地位
your lack of prior arrests.
你并没有被捕前科
You're certainly packaged right.
你确实塑造了很好的形象
Thank you?
谢谢您的称赞
In many ways, it's our culture that's slipping.
在很多方面 是我们的文化有不足之处
Shirley Temple is a thing of the past.
秀兰·邓波尔已成为历史
Too bad.Shirley Temple, Your Honor?
真遗憾 法官大人 您是说秀兰·邓波尔吗
Surely, Your Honor,these are salient points.
当然 法官大人 这些都是明明白白的要点
Now, I'll consider dismissal after some assurance
现在 除非你保证不再作出
that you'll no longer engage in actions
对周围人进行损害道德健康的行为
to the detriment of the moral health
我再考虑是否
of those around you.
驳回检察院的指控
Moral health? Oh, come on.Excuse me.
道德健康 得了吧 您说什么
Your Honor... Look,eveveryone in that audience
法官大人 您看 观众席上每个人都
was so plastered,they didn't know
醉醺醺的 无论如何他们都并不清楚
what the hell was going on,anyway. What was that?
他妈的到底发生了什么 - 你说什么
It's a coffee house, it's just coffee, there's no booze.
那是咖啡馆 只有咖啡 没有酒
Sit down, young man.Well, at least he said "young."
请坐下 年轻人 好吧 至少他说了年轻
Your Honor, emotions are running a little high here...
法官大人 现在情绪有点激动了
And what exactly was wrong with the words I said?
我说的话到底有什么问题
What's the crime there?
我犯了什么罪
The language you used was foul,indisputably.
你使用的语言犯规了 这无可争议
But what's the difference between me saying those words
但是我在舞台上面对聆听的观众说那些话
on a stage to an audience that's there to hear them,
和一大堆人在P.J.Clarke大声说些狗屎废话
and a bunch of guys saying shit loud enough
搞得每个人都能听到相比
for everybody to hear at P.J.Clarke's? What did you say?
到底有什么不同 你刚才说什么
With everything that's going on out there,
鉴于当时那里所发生的一切
Jim Crow laws, voter fraud,
比如违反了黑人歧视法啦 选民欺诈啦
you're taking the time to pick on a "little lady"?
结果你却花时间挑了个小姑娘来下手
That's bullshit.
真是胡说八道
Mrs. Maisel!
麦瑟尔夫人
Ethel and Julius Rosenbergwere framed!
埃塞尔和朱利叶斯·罗森伯格是被诬陷的
Thanks, Judy.You got it.
谢谢 朱迪 不用谢
Contempt of court fineis $200. Cash.
藐视法庭罚款200美元 现金支付
Can't you talk him out of it?
你能劝他算了吗
This isn't Perry Mason.
这可不是佩里·梅森
I have to go to the bathroom.
我需要去洗手间
They'll let you use the bathroom.
他们会让你用洗手间的
Have you seen the bathroom?I'm not using that bathroom.
你见过这儿的洗手间吗 我可不用那种洗手间
Well, then you're gonna have to hold it until you pay the money.
好吧 除非你给钱 不然你就得一直憋着了
What a scam...And go back into court
简直是欺诈 或者回法庭
and apologize to the judge.No way.
向法官道歉 没门儿
I'm not apologizing.Then you're staying here.
我不会道歉的 那你就一直待在这儿吧
I can't stay here,I have to pick up my son.
我不能留在这儿 我得去接儿子
Then you got to pay $200 and apologize to the judge.
那你就得付200美元 并且向法官道歉
Not until he apologizes to me.
除非他先给我道歉
Then you're staying here.
那你就一直留在这儿吧
Hello.
你好
Joel. Midge?
乔尔 米琪
What's what's wrong? Are the kids okay?
怎 怎么了 孩子们还好吗
Yes. Listen...
是的 听着
I'm gonna ask you for something and I need you to say yes.
我要问你要点东西 而且需要你说好
I need $200.
我需要200美元
In cash.
现金
And I need it in the next hour.What?
一小时后就要 什么
A man is gonna pick it up.
有个男人会过来拿钱
Please don't ask him who he is.
请别问他是谁
And please never ask me what the money's for.
还有绝对别问我钱是拿来干什么的
Just give it to him.
给他就行了
Wait... where are you?
等等 你在哪里
Don't ask me that either."Don't ask"?
这个也别问 别问
Well, what the hell can I ask you, Midge? I mean...
米琪 我他妈的到底可以问什么 我是说
You call me up out of the blue asking for money,
你突然打电♥话♥过来要钱
I can't ask you this,I can't ask you that,
我不能问你这个 也不能问你那个
I don't know if you're hurt,or you're sick,
我不知道你是不是受了伤 是不是病了
or there's a fat guy in back of you with a gun to your head.
或者说你背后有个大汉正拿枪指着你的头
It's crazy, I'm having a heart attack here.
这真是太疯狂了 我都快心脏病发作了
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Joel?
乔尔
One hour. Thank you.
好吧一小时 谢谢你
I suddenly need assistance
我突然需要帮助
But will I find it here?
不过我能在这里找到吗
There's more to you, my lad
还有更多比跟眼睛面对面或者
Than meets the eye or the earth
跟地球面对面更难的难题等着你 小伙子
The story you tell with such a plomb
你用这样的谎言来讲的故事
I somehow can't believe
不知何故 我无法相信
I'm curious as to just exactly what is up your sleeve...
我很好奇你到底有什么高招
What's in it for you? What's in it for you?
你有什么打算 你有什么打算
What's in it for you...? What's in it for you...?
你有什么打算 你有什么打算
What is it you're after?What is it you're after?
你的目的是什么 你的目的是什么
I wish I knew I wish I knew.
真希望我知道 真希望我知道
I'll be damned. Abe Weissman?
真是折煞我呀 亚伯·魏斯曼
Gracing the floors of my humble business?
光临寒舍 蓬荜生辉啊
How are you, Abe?I'm good, Moishe!
你好吗 亚伯 我很好 莫伊舍
When was the last time you were south of Central Park, Abe?
你上次出现在中♥央♥公园南边是什么时候了 亚伯
Was Roosevelt still president?
还是罗斯福执政时期吧
It's been a while, Moishe.
有一阵子了 莫伊舍
You too busy to talk?
有空聊聊吗
For you? Never. Get down here.
跟你 当然有空 过来吧
Please, tell me
请告诉我
you've come to let me fit you for a decent suit.
你是来让我给你配一套得体的西装的
My God, Abe, I've been trying to get you out of tweeds
天哪 亚伯 从赫克托还是小狗时候开始
since Hector was a pup.
我就一直试图让你摆脱粗花呢了
I'm not here for a suit, Moishe.
我不是来这儿订做西装的 莫伊舍
Or something for Rosie, then.
那么就是给罗斯的东西了
Not that I've ever seen her wear the same thing twice.
当然不是因为我看到她两次穿了同样的衣服哈
She has plenty of clothes.
她有很多衣服了
Well, then, what?
好吧 那 是什么
Well...It's about dinner. I know.
那就是关于晚餐 我就知道
It was a terrible night.I'm sorry it took that turn.
那晚真是糟糕 很抱歉轮到了那次
All that yelling,all that emotion.
那些大喊大叫啦 情绪激动啦
It was very emotional.Well, you try to make someone
非常情绪化 你试图让某人
do the right thing,doesn't always work out.
做正确的事 但不总尽如人意
Moishe...Uhoh.
莫伊舍 糟了
Serious face.Easter Island face.
严肃的表情 复活节岛表情
I know that face.
我懂那个表情
I was wondering,is there any way
我在想 我有没有可能
I can get you to change your mind
让你改变想法
about taking backthe apartment? Nope. No way.
不要收回公♥寓♥呢 没可能 没门儿
I paid for it.I overpaid for it. I know.
我付了钱 我付了很多钱 我知道
It was mine to take back.My son knew this.
收回来是我的权利 我儿子也很清楚
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表