I wrote some jokes for her. Never paid me.
我为她写了几个笑话 她从没付给我钱
Good jokes, too, but she said her audience
笑话也不错 但她说她的观众
doesn't know the word "cunnilingus."
不知道单词舔♥阴♥的意思
Yeah, well, because of that show,
是 好吧 因为那场秀
Amanda Gleason has been blackballed.
阿曼达 格里森已经被集体拉黑了
Who's Amanda Gleason?
谁是阿曼达 格里森
She's the comic who took down Lennon.
她是扳倒兰尼的一个喜剧演员
Amanda Gleason is a terrible name.
阿曼达 格里森这是一个很糟糕的名字
I know. She knows. We all know.
我知道 她也知道 我们都知道
The name's not the problem.
名字不是问题
What's the problem? The problem is
那问题是什么 问题是
she's been blackballed. She can't get a gig anywhere
她已经被集体拉黑了 她在哪都不能上台
and I've been blackballed along with her.
我一直和她被大家拒之门外
You understand "blackballed"?
你理解吗 被集体抵♥制♥
I understand blackballed.
我理解
So... It's terrible.
所以 很糟糕
What do you want from me?
你想从我这拿什么
I need you to do a show at the Gaslight.
我需要你在煤油灯做场表演
I don't do basket houses anymore.
我再也不会做现场了
I wear big boy pants now.
我们都是成年人了
Just do this as a favor to me?
你就这样支持我么
For you? I don't owe you anything.
为你吗 我不欠你任何东西
Now, if you really were my dealer...
现在 如果你真的是我的经销商
Fine. Don't do it for me.
好吧 不用为我做
Do it for Midge.
为米琪做
Midge? Yeah.
米琪吗 对的
Midge.
米琪
Midge.
米琪
Well, well, well.
好 好 好
All hail the Upper West Side.
上西区最牛逼
So?
所以呢
You're up next.
下一个 该你上了
These are your relatives? Mine? No.
这些是你亲戚吗 我的吗 不是啊
They're definitely not mine. I don't think.
他们一定不是我亲戚 我不这么认为
Maybe they're the cousins from Florida or...
也许他们是来自佛罗里达或其他地方的表兄弟
I have some family in Ottawa, but...
我在渥太华有一些亲戚 但是
Holy shit, who the hell are these people?
天哪 那这些人是谁
They're chorus boys.
他们是歌♥舞剧男孩
They're what?
他们是什么
Chorus boys. Dancers.
歌♥舞剧表演者 舞者
I... what?
我 什么
I wanted to make sure there were great dancers at our wedding,
我想确保有最好的舞者在我们的婚礼上
so I hired some chorus boys from Pajama Game to come and dance.
所以我聘了浪漫歌♥舞剧《睡衣游戏》的舞蹈演员来跳舞
Two of them did "Steam Heat."
他们中的两个人在跳蒸汽热
Notice the great hat work.
看那个帽子舞 跳的多好
I'm sorry. You hired ringers to dance at our wedding?
等一下 你雇了这些演员到我们的婚礼上跳舞吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, come on. Wait, where are we going?
好的 来吧 等下 我们去哪
To find the rabbi.
去找拉比
I'm marrying you all over again.
我要再次和你结婚了
Ooh, that's good.
哦 那真不错
Someone should do something with that.
应该有人那这个做点什么的
Keep moving.
走吧
Rabbi, is the chuppah still up?
拉比 婚礼彩棚还在吗
All right, ankle.
脚踝 测好了
Eight.
Left ankle, eight.
左脚踝 8
Right calf, 11.
右小腿 11
Left calf, 11.
左小腿 11
Yeah. Still got it.
好的 还是老样子
Hello?
喂
Blue, green... green?
蓝色 绿色 绿色
Not green. Did green. Felt green.
绿不够 绿得漏 绿得透
Red. No. Pink. Crap.
红色 不要 粉红 扯淡
Take a breath. Never stress dress, Midge.
深呼吸 你穿啥都美美的 米琪
Never stress dress. Miriam?
你穿啥都美 米琪
I don't suppose you'd like to go with me to the beauty parlor?
我不期待你想和我去美容院
I'd love to.
我想去的
But, you can't? Not right now.
但是 你不能吗 不是现在
Well, I wasn't talking about right now.
好吧 我不是在说现在
It's night right now.
是今晚
Yes. I was talking about some other time.
是的 我在说其他时间
Some other time would work.
其他时间可以
So, where are you going?
所以 你要去哪
You're not gonna tell me, are you?
你不会告诉我 是吗
Or, if you do, you're just going to lie.
或者 如果你说了的话 你也只会撒谎
So, it's all different now, isn't it?
所以 现在完全不同了 是吗
Mama.
妈妈
I'm still your daughter.
我仍然是你的女儿
That dress needs pearls.
那条裙子需要珍珠
Excuse me, coming through.
对不起 借过
Hey.
嘿
Seriously, the amount of time it takes you to get anywhere...
讲真 你怎么花了这么久时间
What's going on here? Doesn't matter.
这儿怎么了 没事
You got your book? Got the book.
你稿子准备好了么 准备好了
I need you to be great tonight.
今晚你要好好表现
No pressure, but I need you to be perfect tonight.
不要有压力 但是今晚你要很完美
No pressure, but if ever there was a night
不要有压力 但如果要说哪一晚
that everything in the world depends on how great
是一切都指望你表现完美的
and perfect you are, it's tonight.
那就是今晚
No pressure. Pressure, yeah, I got it.
没有压力 无压力 我知道了
Thanks for taking the pressure off.
谢谢你为我减压
I thought I wasn't allowed back here. You're not.
我以为我不能上台了 你是不能
I thought you weren't allowed to give me stage time.
我以为你也不能帮我上台了
I'm not. Then what the hell is going...
我也不能 那这究竟是
Jesus, you giving out free cars tonight or what?
天哪 你今晚免费赠送汽车还是怎么
This is all for you, asshole.
这都是为了你 混♥蛋♥
Hello, Amanda Gleason.
你好 阿曼达 格里森
What are you doing? What is going on here?
你在这干什么 这到底是怎么回事
I am doing what is unheard of in this business.
我在做这行业里闻所未闻之事
It's called a very nice thing.
这叫做大好事
Well, then, thank you.
啊 那谢谢你
Thank Susie. She set this up.
谢苏西吧 都是她安排的
Are you going on like that?
你打算穿这个上去
Thank you. What? No.
谢谢 什么 不
Is there gonna be a snowstorm in here?
这里要下暴风雪吗
No. You keepin' it clean for the Hasids?
不 你是因为宗教原因要保持整洁吗
It's coming off. It's coming off.
我就脱掉 我就脱掉
Susie...
苏西
She did. She shoved a paper in my face...
她就这么干的 她把一张纸扔到我脸上
Okay.
好吧
So, I'm going up there to do a set, for nothing.
我会上去随便说点什么
I'm going to say, "Hello, blah, blah, blah,"
我会说“你好 啦啦啦之类的”
and then I'm gonna hand the mic off to you.
然后我就把话筒交给你
The only thing I ask... No, demand...
我只要求一件事 不 是请求
I am not introducing you as Amanda Gleason.
我不会介绍你是阿曼达 格里森
You've got to find a better fucking name. Way ahead of you.
你必须想一个更好的名字 这个我早就想好了
Okay. You ready?
好 准备好了吗
I... Sure you are.
我 你当然准备好了
How did you do this?
你是怎么办到的
Lots of perverted sex acts.
用许多变♥态♥的性♥爱♥姿势
I'll have skinned knees for a month.
接下来一个月我的膝盖都是破皮的
Wow.
哇
Good look?
好看吗
The look.
特好看
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
好 女士们先生们
I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth,
我不敢相信自己会说这个
but here I go.
但我还是要说
Welcome to the stage, Lenny Bruce!
接下来有请 兰尼 布鲁斯上台
Good evening,
晚上好
ladies, gentlemen,
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表