I told you. You know it.
我告诉了你 你知道了
We are not gonna talk about it again.
我们决不再讨论它
Who's Joel?
乔尔是谁
My husband.
我老公
You slept with your husband?
你和你老公睡了
He was such an asshole.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
We are not gonna talk about it.
我们不要讨论这个
Are you getting back together with him?
你要和他复合了吗
I just thought I should tell you in case it came up...
我只是觉得我应该告诉你 以防
In case what?
以防什么
We are not gonna talk about it.
我们不要讨论这个了
You are, aren't you? Not talking about it.
你们要复合了 不是吗 停止讨论
But... Not talking about.
但 停止讨论
Susie Myerson! Yeah.
苏西 梅耶森 在
We'll continue not talking about it when I get back.
等我回来以后我们也不谈论这个
You slept with your husband?
你和你老公睡了
Yes.
对
Aren't you supposed to sleep with your husband? I'm confused.
难道你不应该跟你老公睡吗 我搞不懂
Well, we've been separated for a while,
我们已经分开了一段时间
so it was, it was a little unexpected.
所以 这是意料之外
Well, your boyfriend took it pretty well, considering.
但考虑到你男朋友倒是挺能接受的
Susie's not my boyfriend.
苏西不是我男朋友
She's my manager.
她是我的经纪人
Strippers got managers now?
现在脱衣舞娘也能有经纪人了吗
I-I'm not a stripper.
我不是脱衣舞娘
What are you?
那你什么
I'm a comic.
我是喜剧家
Ooh, tough way to make a living.
哦 艰难的谋生之道
Get your coat.
拿上你的外套
Why?
为什么
Just get it. Let's go. Susie.
赶紧拿上 我们走 苏西
They canceled us, okay? You happy?
他们取消了我们的表演 好吗 你开心了吗
What are you talking about, "canceled"?
你说 取消 是什么意思
They just told me, they got someone else
他们刚刚告诉我 今晚他们有别的演员
for your spot tonight.
来顶替你了
Why?
为什么
Why do you think?
你以为什么
Harry fucking Drake.
该死的哈利 德雷克
Are you kidding? How did he even know
你在开玩笑吗 他怎么可能知道
about this stupid gig?
这个愚蠢的演出
I told him. Why?
我告诉他了 为什么
'Cause I'm the world's biggest idiot.
因为我是世界上最大的傻♥逼♥
And you can bet if he cost us this loser gig,
你还可以赌一下 既然他取消了我们这场傻♥逼♥演出
he's probably gonna cost us the other loser gig, also.
他可能还会取消我们下一场傻♥逼♥演出
Well, they're blackballing Amanda Gleason, not me.
他们排挤的是阿曼达 加里森 不是我
I-I could change my name to Trudy Macintosh.
我可以把名字改成特鲁迪 麦金托什
Well, he knows my name, Trudy.
但他知道我的名字 特鲁迪
And they're not dealing with me, and I'm your manager. Right?
他们不和我打交道 我是你的经纪人 好吗
Yes. Of course.
对 没错
Right?
对吗
Yes. Susie, please. We're a team.
对 苏西 我们是一个团队
Okay.
好吧
So what do we do now?
所以我们现在该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Shit, shit, shit.
操
Cunt.
骚货
It's a good thing you don't have a career anymore,
你的职业生涯毁了其实也是件好事
'cause that loser husband of yours
因为你那屌♥丝老公
would never have let you do this anyway.
永远不会支持你做这些
I'll fly out of here, like a bird.
我飞离此处 宛若小鸟
Like a bird, like a bird.
宛若小鸟 宛若小鸟
I'll run out of here, like a deer.
我奔离此地 如同小鹿
Like a deer, like a deer.
如同小鹿 如同小鹿
I'll swim out of here, like a fish.
我游离此处 仿佛游鱼
Like a fish, like a fish. Back table.
仿佛游鱼 仿佛游鱼 看看后排
I'll climb out of here, like an ape.
我爬离这里 像只猿猴
What's he doing here? Fuck if I'm gonna ask.
他在这干什么 我才不想问
I'll slink out of here, like a snake.
我偷偷溜走 像一条蛇
Like a snake, like a snake.
像一条蛇 像一条蛇
Hey boss, nice to... Who the hell is Amanda Gleason?
嘿 老板 很高兴 阿曼达 格里森是什么鬼
Why? Word is she's persona non grata.
怎么了 我说她不受欢迎
Harry Drake himself made the call.
哈利 德雷克亲自打来电♥话♥
The last time I talked to Harry Drake was ten years ago,
上次我和他说话还是十年前
when the same whore gave us both the clap.
那时我们找了同一个妓♥女♥
That's a nice story. He's saying
真是个不错的故事 他说
Amanda Gleason better not come within ten feet
阿曼达 格里森最好不要踏进煤油灯
of the Gaslight.
方圆三米以内
If she does, he'll make sure anyone who performs here
如果她违反了 他敢保证任何在这表演的人
will never work on the East Coast again.
再也没法在东海岸谋生
Look, Harry is a legendary drunk.
哈利是个传说中的醉鬼
And he's saying you screwed him over.
他还说你骗了他
Did you do that?
你骗了他吗
At least I didn't give him the clap.
至少我没出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
Who is Amanda Gleason, Susie?
谁是阿曼达 格里森 苏西
She's a comic I'm managing. Well, see if you can
她是我管的喜剧家 看看你能不能
manage to keep her out of here.
让她别再来这里
Eddie... Don't book her,
艾迪 不要再预约她
don't give her a slot.
不要再给她机会
Don't let her use the john. Nothing. You got it?
别再让她上厕所 什么都不行 懂了吗
You'd feel different if you'd heard her act.
你看了她表演就会转变想法了
Susie, listen to me.
苏西 听我说
You've done a good job here
你在这里干得很好
with Baz off in the tundra, or wherever the hell he is.
不管巴兹在荒漠还是什么鬼地方
But I need you to stand down for a while.
但我要你低调一段时间
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means let Jackie run things.
意思是让杰基来管理
Let him put the lineups together.
让他来决定演出阵容
You stay away from anything having to do with the talent.
你远离一切需要才能的工作
Then what am I supposed to do? Run the door.
那我该干什么 看门
I would rather clean gum off the floor.
我宁愿去铲地上的口香糖
Sit your ass on that stool and take people's money.
乖乖坐在凳子上收钱
No fucking way.
没门
You want to take that sunny, people-pleasing attitude
难道你想换一副阳光灿烂
of yours and go look for another job? Go ahead.
人见人爱的笑脸再找一份工作吗 那就去吧
Rikers might be hiring. Okay.
瑞克斯可能正在招人 好了
We're clear. I'm leaving.
我们说完了 我走了
It's nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Don't make me come down here again.
别让我再来一趟了
Snake. Snake,
蛇 蛇
snake, snake, snake.
蛇 蛇 蛇
Snake.
蛇
I've got five minutes for a toast,
我还有5分钟的时间喝一杯
and then I'm on the clock.
然后就要去工作了
Happy holidays. Merry Christmas.
假期快乐 圣诞快乐
Here's mud in your eye.
干杯
My. Vivian mixed this, didn't she?
天哪 这酒是维维安调的 对吧
How'd you know? Wild guess.
你怎么知道的 瞎猜的
Finger, please.
请把手指伸过来
Who gets the pretty gift?
这个漂亮的礼物是给谁的
Harriet got a modeling job.
哈里特找到了一份模特工作
In Paris. Could you die?
在巴黎 还有比这更好的事吗
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Christmas in Paris.
在巴黎过圣诞
With French guys.
与法国帅哥一起
To Charles Boyer!
敬查尔斯 鲍耶
How about we get Viv a little Christmas coffee
我们在小维回去上班前
before she goes back on the floor,
给她一杯圣诞咖啡怎么样
so she doesn't start eating the lipsticks again.
免得她再吃口红
Will do.
好想法
I forgot to ask about your date.
我忘了问你约会的情况
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表