It's kind of our calling. Two more.
这就像是我们的使命 再来两杯
Then you go home.
然后你们就回家
Sally's. We're not going home.
萨利酒吧 我们才不回家呢
I got to go home. Then we'll go home.
我要回家 那我们就回家吧
I think we just wrote Samuel Beckett's next play.
我觉得我们刚写出了塞缪尔 贝克特的下一出戏
It's not that hard.
也没有那么难啦
Joel, it's for you.
乔尔 找你的
I love that people know how to reach you here.
我喜欢人们知道到这里联♥系♥你
It's so urban.
特别都市化
Hello?
你好
Hey, Pen.
嘿 小佩
Yeah, a certain young man did send you some flowers.
是的 是有个年轻人给你送了些花
Guess he forgot to include a card.
我猜他忘记放卡片了
Good, good, I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, stay up.
是的 对 继续待着
All right, bye. # And the trash... #
好 拜拜 # 而垃圾 #
No. No, Sal.
不 不 萨尔
Who put this song on?
谁点的这首歌♥
It offends my sensibilities. I don't pick the music.
它冒犯了我的感情 选音乐的可不是我
Yeah, but you can pull the plug. This song isn't bad.
是 但你能按开关 这首歌♥没那么糟
Penny likes this song.
佩妮喜欢这首歌♥
Penny's young. Penny will learn.
佩妮还年轻 她以后会懂的
She's meeting the parents this week.
这周她要见我父母
Big stuff.
大事情啊
She's pretty nervous.
她特别紧张
She doesn't have anything to be nervous about.
她没有什么好紧张的
She's a sweet girl. Penny's great.
她是个好姑娘 佩妮很好
Yeah? -Yeah. Buddy, everyone loves Penny.
是吗 - 是啊 兄弟 每个人都爱佩妮
Yeah.
是啊
And she's all excited about seeing The Music Man next week.
她特别兴奋 因为下周要去看《欢乐音乐妙无穷》
Man, we've been dying to see that show.
我们都超想看那部电影的
Especially Imogene.
尤其是伊莫金
How'd you get tickets?
你怎么搞到票的
I got friends in high places.
我上面有人
You're the man.
你真是棒
You know, I scored four seats,
我弄到了四个座位
so I don't know, if you and Imogene want to tag along...?
所以如果你和伊莫金想一起来...
Are you kidding? Imogene would cancel surgery to see that show.
你逗我吗 伊莫金为了看这个片子连手术都会取消
Yes, we will go.
我们当然会去
You want to know what night? You may have plans.
你想知道晚上会是怎么样 你们可能有自己的计划
Whatever's planned is canceled. We're going.
不管什么计划我都取消 我们会去的
Great! God, I can't wait to tell her.
太好了 天啊 我等不及告诉她了
And Penny will be excited, too.
佩妮也会很兴奋的
# I wonder why nobody don't like me #
# 我想问为何无人喜欢我 #
# Or is it the fact that I'm ugly? #
# 是否因为我很丑 #
# I wonder why nobody don't like me #
# 我想问为何无人喜欢我 #
# Or is it the fact that I'm ugly? #
# 是否因为我很丑 #
Excuse me, I'm looking for a man with a rose in his lapel.
你好 我在找一位翻领上有一朵玫瑰的男人
Isn't that fun?
你可真逗
# Don't want me no more #
# 不再需要我 #
# Bad talk inside the house they bring #
# 他们在屋中说坏话 #
# And when I talk, they start to sing... #
# 轮到我说时 他们开始唱歌♥... #
Excuse me. Herb Smith?
打扰一下 是赫伯 史密斯吗
That depends. Are you with the government?
看情况吧 你是政♥府♥的人吗
No.
不是
Then I'm Herb Smith.
那我就是赫伯·史密斯
I joke.
我开玩笑的
Midge Maisel, I presume. You said,
我猜你就是米琪·麦瑟尔 你说
"Find the man with the rose in his lapel."
“找翻领上戴着玫瑰的男人”
And you did. Welcome to my office.
你找到了 欢迎来到我的办公室
# Mama, look at boo boo, they #
# 妈妈 你看人们 他们... #
# Shut your mouth, go away #
# 闭嘴 走开 #
# Mama, look at boo boo, they... #
# 妈妈 你看人们 他们... #
Ever been to the Stage Deli?
来过斯特奇熟食店吗
Many moons ago.
很久以前来过
I'm a little more Barney Greengrass.
我更喜欢巴尼·格林格拉斯他们家
You hungry? I could eat.
你饿了吗 我可以吃
Waitress?
服务员
Yep? -Verla, how much do you love your Herb?
来了 维尔拉 你有多爱你的赫伯
With every bone in my body.
我全身心地爱着你
Bring us, a half pastrami on rye
给我们来半个熏牛肉三明治
and a half chopped liver on challah,
半个褐面包
a stuffed cabbage,
一份大卷心菜
some kasha varnishkes,
一些荞麦粥面
and a bit of arugula. You got it.
和一点芝麻菜 没问题
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
"He's extremely Jewish."
他绝对是犹太人
And extremely hungry.
而且还饥肠辘辘
Guilty on all counts.
罪名成立
So, tell me why you called.
所以 告诉我你找我什么事
I'm looking to hone an act.
我想提高表演技能
Great. As what?
很好 什么表演
A stand-up act.
脱口秀
A comedienne. Intriguing.
女性喜剧演员 有点意思
I told you that, didn't I? You did. But...
我告诉过你了 不是吗 你是说了 但
I didn't know if you were kidding.
我不知道你是不是在开玩笑
Because you're a comedienne.
因为你是一个喜剧演员啊
Anyhow, I've helped tons of comics
不管怎么说 这些年我帮助了
shape acts over the years.
无数的喜剧演员
And I've dabbled in TV a little.
我也涉足过电视剧
Wrote an episode of Our Miss Brooks.
为布鲁克斯小姐写过一集剧本
Do you know it? I love that show.
你知道那部剧吗 我很喜欢那部剧
Eve Arden's a dream.
伊芙雅顿就是一个梦想
A real dream.
一个真正的梦想
So please, talk.
所以 说说吧
Well, I did a slot a few nights ago
嗯 我在几天前的晚间秀上谈到了
talking about a new job I got, as a makeup counter girl.
我找到了一份新工作 一个化妆师的工作
I thought it was a natural,
我以为我说的很自然
and I... bombed.
但是我演砸了
Big-time.
砸惨了
It was scary.
很可怕
I'm getting clammy just thinking about it.
为什么我在想像你说的时候下面潮乎乎的
It's also warm in here.
这里也很热
This what I've been drawing from...
我的灵感都来自于我的
My comedy notebook.
喜剧笔记本
It's just some random funny thoughts
是我这几年来写下的
I've written down over the years.
一些随意有趣的想法
I need someone like you to make sense of it.
我需要像你这样的人理解
Minnie Pearl has a comedy notebook.
明妮 佩儿也有一本喜剧笔记本
Puts you in a good company.
你肯定跟她很投缘
"I know you're probably thinking,
我知道你可能会想
"'If I wanted to hear a woman yapping,
如果我想听一个女人♥大♥声嚷嚷
"I'd have stayed home.'
我就待在家里
"But there's no way your mothers
但你妈妈可没有我
are as funny as I am."
有趣
Solid joke.
很实在的笑话
Tell me more about you.
多说说关于你的事
Well, I've primarily been a housewife
嗯 首先呢在过去五年里
for the last five years.
我都是全职太太
A funny Betty Crocker... That's interesting.
一个风趣的贝蒂妙厨 有意思
Any kids?
有孩子吗
Two. Perfect.
两个 完美
The Doyenne of Domesticity.
资深家庭主妇
That could be a thing.
也可以这么说了
Well, I'd love to help.
嗯 我很愿意帮你
And I can dive in today.
我今天就可以开始
It's 15 bucks for the first five minutes of material.
第一次的五分钟的素材十五块
Sound good?
怎么样
Sounds very good.
不错
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表