I'm sure he did.So what's the point here, Abe?
我确信他确实清楚 那么你这样有什么意义 亚伯
Why are you even bringing this up?
甚至你为什么要提起这茬儿
I want to get the kids back together. Join the club.
我想让孩子们重新在一起 那加入俱乐部吧
And the apartment is a big piece of that puzzle.
而公♥寓♥是这个难题的一个重点
I've already put it on the market.
我都已经把它挂牌出♥售♥了
You can take it off the market.
你可以把牌子取下来
People are gonna love the layout,
人们会很喜欢那个布局的
and it's so close to the park.
而且它距离公园又如此之近
I'll pay for half the apartment.
我会支付那套公♥寓♥的一半
What do you mean,you'll pay for half?
你是什么意思 你会支付一半
So, we're each in 5050.
这样 我们每人一半
Coowners.
共同所有者
Then, we keep it available
然后 我们暂时留着它
if and when Joel and Miriam get back together.
直到乔尔和米里亚姆重新在一起
Hmm. 5050, huh?
一人一半 对吗
Yes.
是的
Like we did the temple seats.
就像我们分坐寺庙座位一样
Yes.
是的
Just like we did the temple seats.
就和我们分坐寺庙座位一样
And you can swing that?Place ain't cheap.
你能挪出这笔钱吗 那地方可不便宜
I can swing it.You can swing for that,
我能挪出来 你能挪出钱做这个
but not for a better suit?
却不能拿钱买♥♥套更好的西装
My suits are fine, Moishe.Your suits are old.
我的西装很好 莫伊舍 你的西装过时了
My suits are good.
我的西装非常好
You know...
你知道吗
Ah, I shouldn't say it.No.
我不应该说的 不
No, go ahead, say it.
不 继续 说吧
I never thought you liked me so much.
我从未想过你这么喜欢我
No. I like youvery much, Moishe.
哪有 我非常喜欢你 莫伊舍
I don't know. We invite you over, you never come.
我不知道啊 我们邀请你过来 你从没来过
Well, school keeps me busy.
学校太忙了
Shirley never see senough of Rosie.
雪莉也很少见到罗斯
That we should fix...And maybe it's me,
那我们得解决下了 还有也许是我的问题
but you always seemed to have a weird attitude
不过无论何时我提起13人的故事
whenever I brought up the 13.
你都表现出很怪异的态度
You know what I'm talking about? Uh...
你知道我在说什么吗
The 13 people I got out of Germany in '43...
就是1943年我从德国带出来的13个人
No, I know who they are...
不 我知道他们是谁
At great cost, at great sacrifice, I did that, Abe.
亚伯 为了那件事 我花了许多钱付出了巨大的牺牲
I have nothing but admiration for the great sacrifice you made
对你为把那些穷♥人♥带出德国 而做出的巨大牺牲
to get those poor people out of Germany, Moishe.
我只有钦佩 莫伊舍
You do?Yes, very much.
是吗 是的 非常钦佩
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I'll take the offer, 5050,for the kids.
我接受这个提议 为了孩子们 一人一半
Thank you, Moishe.
谢谢你 莫伊舍
Look at this.
瞧瞧
Huh?Look at this! Come here!
瞧瞧 来吧
Okay.
好吧
You and me on the same side!
你和我竟然统一战线
The Allies planning DDay. Yeah, yes.
盟军联合日 是的
And who's gonna stop us, huh?
谁能阻止我们呢
No one's gonna stop us, Moishe. No.
没人能阻止我们 莫伊舍 没人
No one's gonna stop us.
没人能阻止我们
No. Hey, wait a minute,wait, here we go.
不 等一下 给你
Take this for Rosie.
这个送给罗斯
No, really, Moishe... When wasthe last time you came home
不 真的不用了 莫伊舍 你上一次带着礼物
with a gift for your wife? Fairly recently.
回家送老婆是什么时候了 最近
Take it. All right,fine, fine, but here's some...
收下吧 好吧 好吧 这些钱
What are you, crazy? Your money's no good here.
你干什么 疯了吗 跟我还客气什么
All right. Now, that's very nice of you,
好吧 真的非常感谢你
but this is your business, and...
但是这是你的生意
no, I wouldn't hear of it.
不 我不想听这些
Thank you for the coat, Moishe.
谢谢你的衣服 莫伊舍
Now we just have to figure out
现在我们只要想想
how to get Joel to the next step.
怎么让乔尔进行下一步了
Joel will come back. What do you mean?
乔尔会回来的 什么意思
I mean, I know my son.
我的意思是 我了解我儿子
Follow through's never been his strong suit.
坚持不懈从来不是他的长处
Tell Rosie not to worry ,he'll be back.
告诉罗斯不用担心 他会回来的
Partners!
合作伙伴
Yeah, Tuesday's fine.
是的 周二有空
I got a 4:00 call,then I'm in the clear.
我四点有个电♥话♥ 之后就有时间了
who else is gonna...
还有谁去
let me call you back.
我一会给你回电♥话♥
Mr. Maisel.
麦瑟尔先生
Yes?
什么事
She's okay?
她还好吗
She's okay.
她很好
Welcome back, Mrs. Maisel.
欢迎回来 麦瑟尔夫人
I see that you've posted paymenton your fine,
我看到你已经交完了罚款
and that you have something you'd like to say to the court.
你还有什么要在法庭上说的吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
My behavior earlier today was irrational.
我今天的行为是非常不合理的
Could you speak up, please?
能请你大点声说吗
My behavior earlier today
我今天的行为
was irrational, irresponsible
是非常不合理 不负责任
and extremely disrespectful.
而且非常无礼的
I let my emotions get the better of me.
我被情绪控制住了
After all, I am a woman.
毕竟 我是个女人
And therefore,I humbly apologize.
因此 我要诚心诚意地道歉
Good, good.
很好 很好
Now my original inclinationwas to dismiss these charges,
我本来倾向的判决是驳回诉讼
but in view of what happened here today, I offer this:
但是据今天发生的事来看 我的判决是
plead guilty, and you'll be sentenced to time served.
被告认罪 你会被判处有期徒刑
Otherwise, you can risk trial,
或者 你可以走庭审程序
where the maximum fine will be a thousand dollars
那样的话罚款最高金额可达上千美元
and up to three months in jail.
而且服刑期不会少于三个月
Three months? - Now, as you consider this,
三个月 你想一下
please think long and hard
好好想一下
about how generous I'm feeling right now,
我有多慷慨大方
and about how easy it would be to make me angry again.
还有让我再次生气有多容易吧
I plead guilty, Your Honor.
我认罪 法官大人
Good!
很好
The defendant pleads guiltyon all counts,
被告人已承认全部罪行
and she is sentenced to time served.
判处她有期徒刑
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人
Yes, thank you, Your Honor.
是的 谢谢你 法官大人
You're welcome, Mrs. Maisel. And by the way,
别客气 麦瑟尔夫人 顺便说一句
that is a lovely dress you are wearing.
你今天的裙子很好看
Hang on to my card.
拿好我的名片
I think you're gonna need it.
我觉得你会需要它的
I'm burning this dress when I get home.
我回家就要烧掉这个裙子
God, I'm gonna be so late for Ethan.
天呐 我去接伊森都迟了
get this: the horse fucker was a flasher, so I was close.
知道吗 那个艹马者是个暴露狂 所以我猜的很接近了
Susie.
苏茜
Tell me it's gonna work. What?
说它能成功 什么
This comedy thing,I'm I'm staking a lot on it.
喜剧表演这事 我在它上面压了很多赌注
It's gonna affect my whole family, it has to work.
这会影响到我全家人的生活 它必须成功
Of course it's gonna work.
当然会成功
No, I mean, it really has to work.
不 我的意思是 得真的成功
Miriam, it's okay.
米里亚姆 没事的
I have been gearing up for thismy entire life.
我准备一辈子这种东西了
I have got a plan. It is long term,
我有计划 是个长♥期♥计划
and I swear to you,it is gonna work.
我向你保证 会成功的
All right, just keep in mind
好吧 记住一点
that Dow Chemical always slows down around the holidays.
阮氏化学公♥司♥经常在假期前后进度缓慢
So, someone should drop by their Jersey plant, like now,
所以 有人应该去他们泽西岛的工厂看看 现在就去吧
to see them in person,check in on the pipeline.
亲自见见他们负责人 查看一下管道运输情况
Please don't make me go to Jersey.
请别让我去泽西岛
Don, you're going to Jersey.
唐 你去泽西岛吧
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表