Okay, back to business.
好了 我们来谈公事
You're here. I'm here and ready to work.
你来了 我来了 还准备好开始工作了
Great. Now, I have been thinking
很好 现在 我一直在想
I'd like to start getting you out there.
我想要你这么开始
Small clubs, maybe some amateur nights.
去些小俱乐部 或者一些业余的夜场秀
But just get your sea legs. I mean,
但只要你能适应就行 我是说
We don't even really know who you are yet.
我们现在都不知道你到底是谁
What does that mean? Well, I mean,
这是什么意思 我的意思是
What kind of comic are you?
你是哪种喜剧类型
Are you a planter or a stalker? Stalker.
你是原创还是模仿别人 模仿
Will you tell one-liners, stream of consciousness?
你是讲小笑话呢 还是意识流的
Stream of consciousness. Personal? Political?
意识流 个体的还是政♥治♥的
Personal tinged by political.
带有政♥治♥色彩的个人意识流
Okay. Well, I guess we do know who you are.
好了 我想我们已经弄清你是走什么路线了
But we have to figure out what you'll say.
但我们还得弄清楚你要说什么
Yes. Good. Here. I brought this.
是的 很好 给你 我带了这个
No. I don't want to read your diary. It's not my diary.
不 我不想看你日记 这不是我的日记
I don't care what your first time felt like.
我不在乎你的第一次感觉如何
It's not my diary. It's a notebook
这不是我的日记本 这是笔记本
I write thoughts down in. That's a fucking diary.
我把所有的想法都写下来了 那就是日记本啊
No, it's not. I don't want to read.
不 不是 我不想
The word "ponies" over and over and over.
一遍又一遍的读 小马 这个词
I write down thoughts for jokes.
我写了些笑话的想法
"I do wish Mitzi Gaynor was my very best friend."
我真希望 米基 盖纳是我最好的朋友
Just read, please.
请你先读一下
Number 36. Yeah, that's me.
36号♥ 是的 是我
Okay. Well,
好吧
There are thoughts here. Thank you.
还挺有想法的 谢谢
I do, however, see Mitzi Gaynor is mentioned.
不管怎么样 米基 盖纳还是被提到了
Well, come on, she's adorable.
拜托 她很可爱
Fine, but there's more to think about besides material.
好吧 除了这些素材之外还需要更多的思考
Really? Like what?
真的吗 比如什么
Holding for laughs.
稳住笑声
What are you doing? Taking notes.
你在干什么 记笔记
Holding for laughs. Working the room.
稳住笑声 带动整场的氛围
Working the room. Dealing with hecklers.
带动整场的氛围 随机应变质问者
How to enter, how to exit.
怎么进场 怎么结束
How to use a mic; Mics can be very tricky.
怎么使用麦克风 麦克风也要谨慎使用
Y-you ever here of Joe E Lewis?
你听说过乔 李维斯吗
Of course. They say mobsters cut his face
当然 他们说歹徒把他的脸割掉了
'cause he didn't want to do a club date? Nope.
就因为他不想去俱乐部赴约 不是那样
Tripped on a mic cord.
是因为麦克风摔了一跤
What? 30% of all comics die.
什么 30%的喜剧演员的死
From cord-related injuries.
都死于麦线束缚
That's not true. Well, it's up there.
这不是真的吧 事实就是如此
Hey, what do you think about my name?
你觉得我的名字怎么样
Well, I wouldn't send my parents a thank-you card,
换做是我 我不会给父母送感谢卡
But I've heard worse.
但我听过更糟糕的
I think I need a new one. Why?
我觉得我需要一个新名字 为什么
I don't want to use my real name.
我不想用我的真名
Why not? Because I don't want people to know
为什么不呢 因为我不想让人们知道
I'm talking about me. I want them to think
我是在说我自己 我想让他们认为
I'm talking about Tula Raine.
我在谈论图拉 雷恩
That's a stripper name.
哈 这是一个脱衣舞娘的名字
What about Lotte Mcallister?
那洛特 麦卡利斯特怎么样
That's an Irish stripper name.
那是一个爱尔兰脱衣舞娘的名字
Use your real one. No.
用你的真名 不
Miriam Maisel's a person.
米里亚姆 麦瑟尔是一个具体的人
Anya Morgenstern... is my cleaning lady. No.
安雅 莫根施特恩 那是我的清洁工的名字 不行
I'll keep thinking. Wait. I got something to show you.
我再想想 等下 我有东西给你看
"Susie Myerson... personal management." cute.
苏西 梅耶森 人事管理 真好看
I'm hand-making these things. As of now, I have eight,
我手工做的名片 现在 我有八张
Including the one you are holding, so I'd like it back.
包括你手里的那张 所以放回来
Hey, Art Joley's doing a set at cafe wha? Tonight.
艺术家乔利今晚会在咖啡馆里表演
You should check him out. Who?
你应该去看看 谁
What do you mean who? Art Joley?
你不知道他是谁吗 艺术家乔利
Guy just got a write-up in the times last week.
这家伙上周被登上了泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
Gonna make him a star. I've never heard of him.
让他一下成了明星 我从没听过他
What?
什么
Well, I've had some stuff going on.
好吧 我一天忙得晕头转向
Jackie, I'm going out.
杰基 我要出去一趟
Come on.
不是吧
Let's go. Never heard of Art Joley...
我们走 居然没听过艺术家乔利
where are we going? Just clipclop.
我们去哪 去哒哒之家
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
Get all your little things...
拿上你所有的东西
Your gloves and your little book... heels.
你的手套 你的小本本 高跟鞋
And your knick-knacks... let's go.
还有你的小饰品 我们走
I love this store.
我喜欢这家商店
It's got texture.
很有格调
My father's study kind of smells like this.
我父亲的书房♥也有这种味道
Like an armpit smoked a cigarette?
就像腋窝吸烟的味道吗
This is the cutest thing ever.
这是有史以来最美妙的东西了
"Bing Crosby sings mother goose."
宾克罗斯比唱的是鹅妈妈
I had such a thing for bing crosby when I was little.
我小的时候也有宾克罗斯的唱片
Really? He's so oily looking.
真的吗 他看起来油腻腻的
No, he's not.
不 他才没有
Like if you got on top of him, you'd slide right off.
看起来要是踩在他身上都会滑倒一样
Never watching White Christmas again.
再也不想看白色圣诞节了
"Tubby the tuba."
号♥角
"woody woodpecker."
琢磨鸟伍迪
Ethan would love this place.
伊桑一定会喜欢这个地方
Come on, we didn't come to see this.
拜托 我们不是来看这些的
There's more?
还有别的吗
What is all this?
这都是什么
Don't touch. Did you tell her not to touch?
别碰 你没有告诉她别乱碰吗
He doesn't want you to touch.
他不想让你乱碰
I'm picking up on that. It's a private collection.
我在控制自己了 这是私人收藏
Did you tell her it's a private collection,
你有没有告诉她这是私人收藏
And that all sales are subject to the owner's approval?
所有销♥售♥都得经过物主同意
Tell her yourself.
你自己跟她说
These guys have never spoken to a viable mate before.
这些家伙从来没跟活的尤物说过话
Virgil, Oz, meet Midge.
维吉尔 奥兹 见过米琪
Nice to meet you, fellas.
很高兴见到你们 小伙子们
Pretty sure that's the sound of two guys.
我很确定听到这两个人
Spontaneously ejaculating.
不由自主射♥精♥的声音
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Part store, part museum, part archive.
一部分商店 一部分博物馆 一部分档案馆
Sound about right, guys?
对吗 伙计们
Yeah, we lost 'em.
好吧 他们俩魂儿丢了
These guys are insane collectors of sound.
这些家伙是疯狂的声音收藏家
Whatever's not in a mainstream store,
不管主流商店里有什么
They seek out and find.
他们都会挖掘找来
My god, political speeches, concerts.
我的天 政♥治♥演讲 音乐会
"Mark Twain presenting at Royal Albert Hall, 1904."
马克吐温1904年在皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅发表的演讲
Did they even have recording devices then?
他们当时有录音设备吗
This was an early application...
这是早期的设备录制的
A, articulated stylus incising...
是立体针式刻录
Bup-bup-bup. Nerd alert. Come here.
打住 打住 书呆子警报 过来
This is the section I wanted to show you.
我想让你看的是这部分
Comedy recordings dating back 50-plus years.
50多年来的喜剧录音
Your Mort Ssahls, your Ernie Kovacs, they're great,
有莫特 萨尔 尼 科瓦茨 他们都很棒
But there is so much more out there.
但是还有更多的东西
What are these? Party records.
这些是什么 党派记录
They're a whole sub-genre. It's not really your style,
那些都是次类型 不太适合你的风格
But you should know who they are.
但你应该知道他们是谁
She should be wearing gloves. I know.
她应该带上手套 我知道
Redd foxx. Never heard of him. You will.
红狐狸 从来没听过他 你会的
I'm gonna get this.
我就要这个了
Go, go, go. Okay, I'm going.
走 走 走 好了 我在走啦
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表