Is he the one, or the one right now?
他是你的真命天子吗 还是只能眼下暂时凑合
Well, well, well.
哦哟 哦哟 哦哟
God bless us, everyone!
上帝保佑我们每个人
What's that mean? It's the end of Christmas Carol.
这什么意思 这是圣诞颂歌♥的结尾
It's a book.
那是一本书
Always with the books, geez.
又是书 天哪
Congratulations, mademoiselle.
祝贺你 小姐
A Viv special? A Viv special.
小维特调 是的 小维特调
I can smell it from here.
我在这儿就能闻到
I want postcards from Paris.
我想要巴黎的明信片
Mais oui.
当然
Hey!
喂
Penny.
潘妮
What are you... I have been all over town looking for you.
你来干嘛 我在镇上到处找你
Penny, I'm working right now. I know.
潘妮 我正在工作 我知道
I know you're working because Joel said you worked
我知道你在工作 因为乔尔说你在
in a department store.
百货公♥司♥上班
He just didn't say which one.
但他没说是哪一家
So I went to all of them.
所以我去了每一家百货公♥司♥
I went to Saks. I went to Bergdorf's.
我去了萨克斯 去了波道夫
I went to Macy's. I went to Gimbels.
去了梅西 去了金贝尔
They're across the street from each other, so that was easy.
它们就隔着一条街 所以也不是什么难事
I went to Lord & Taylor's.
我去了罗德与泰勒
I went to Bendel's, even though I thought,
我还去了班德尔 虽然我心想
"She wouldn't shop at Bendel's,"
米里亚姆是不会去班德尔购物的
but it's not really about
但这不在于
where you would shop, is it?
你会在哪购物 对吗
Not really. Look, can we... I almost gave up.
不完全是 你看 我们能不能 我差点就要放弃了
But I decided, "No, I'll give it one more try."
但我决定 不 我要再试一次
And I came here, and here you are.
然后我就到这来了 原来你在这
Yes. Look... I know all about you and Joel.
对 听着 你和乔尔的事我都知道了
I know that you spent the night together.
我知道你们两一起过夜了
And I think that's rotten. It's mean
我觉得这糟透了 卑鄙无♥耻♥
and it's spiteful and vindictive
你居心不良 存心报复
and I don't understand why you'd do it.
我不明白你为什么这么做
Wow. Where's a fainting couch when you need one?
要不要给你搬一张躺椅沙发
Joel and I were happy.
乔尔和我很幸福
Boy. I made him happy.
天哪 我让他感到幸福
He moved out, Penny. Not really.
他搬出去了 潘妮 不完全是
Are his things there? There's socks.
他还有东西在你那吗 还有一双袜子
Socks? Or just a sock?
一双袜子 还是一只袜子
He moved out. You broke up.
他搬出来了 你们分手了
No. We did not break up.
不 我们没分手
Joel never said the words, "We broke up."
乔尔从没说过 我们分手吧 这些字眼
What words did he say? Other words.
他说了什么 其他一些话
Other words that basically amount to "we broke up"?
其他一些基本等同于我们分手吧的话
I was good for him.
我很适合他
Better for him than you were. He relaxed around me.
比你更适合他 他在我身边很放松
He'd come home at night and fall right to sleep.
他晚上回到家立刻就能睡着觉
Boy, you are making it way too easy.
呵 你想得太简单了
If you had just let go, if you had just...
如果你能放手 如果你能
He never took off his wedding ring.
他从未摘下过婚戒
You didn't think that was strange?
你不觉得这很奇怪
The stress of everything made his fingers swell.
他压力太大 手指肿胀了
Penny, you don't really believe that, do you?
潘妮 你不会真这么想吧
He would've forgotten you.
他本可以忘记你
You just did something.
但你却做了一些事
You need to go.
你得离开了
You did sleep together, didn't you?
你们确实一起睡了 是吧
Yes. Tramp!
是的 荡♥妇♥
That's what I went to seven different
这就是我跑了七家不同的
department stores to say!
百货商场想对你说的话
You are a tramp!
你就是个荡♥妇♥
We need to have a talk.
我们得谈一谈
Bring your handbook.
带上你的手册
What do you do?
你表演什么
Spoken word with tambourine.
手鼓伴奏的诵读音乐
Your parents must be thrilled.
你父母一定很激动
Okay. 8:30.
好的 8点半上台
Can I get some change?
我能换一些零钱吗
Fuck off.
滚远点
Yeah. Singles okay?
好的 一元纸币可以吗
What do you do?
你表演什么
11:30.
11点半上场
How'd you get Imogene to let you come out with me tonight?
你是怎么让伊莫金同意让你今晚和我出来的
I explained this is a big deal for you.
我跟她解释今晚对你很重要
You needed your second by your side.
你需要你的助手在你身边
So if I bomb, you're going up?
所以如果我搞砸了 你会上台
Nope. You bomb, I look the other way.
不 如果你搞砸了 我就装作没看见
Never met you.
我不认识你
Hi, there.
嗨 你好
Remember me? No.
记得我吗 不记得
I'm the one with the brisket. No.
我就是带牛腩来的那个 不记得
Actually, my wife would bring the brisket,
事实上 带牛腩来的是我妻子
but it was for me to get me a spot.
但她是为了让我能够上台表演
So, how about I owe you a brisket and you give me a spot?
所以 我下次给你一份牛腩 你让我上台表演 怎么样
No.
不
Okay. Hey, that is a great blouse.
好吧 衬衫很漂亮
Barking up the wrong tree, pal.
你找错人了
Right. Look, I'd really love a spot.
好吧 是这样的 我真的很想有一个表演的机会
Anything you could do?
你能帮我吗
I don't give out the spots anymore.
我不安排节目了
Got to talk to him.
去和他说吧
Tell him he's got a nice ass.
夸他屁♥股♥翘
That usually works.
通常都管用
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hi.
嗨
I'm a comedian. I'd like a slot tonight.
我是个喜剧演员 我今晚想上台表演
Sorry, pal. All full.
抱歉 都排满了
You sure?
你确定
Just gave the last one to that guy or that guy.
刚刚把最后一个时间段给了他 或他
I don't know. One of those guys got the last slot.
我不知道 他们中有一个得到了最后一个表演时间段
What if I come back tonight just in case someone drops out?
我今晚再来怎么样 说不定有人退出了
That's a pretty fucking stupid idea.
这真♥他♥妈♥是个愚蠢的想法
Okay. Then I'll try again tomorrow.
好吧 那我明天再试试
And the next day, and the day after that
后天 大后天都来
because I am going to get a slot
因为我要得到一个表演时段
and I am going to get back up on that stage.
我要回到舞台上
Cue the orchestra.
去给乐团打call吧
What do I care? Come back whenever you want.
关我什么事 随便你什么时候再来
Let's go, Arch.
走吧 阿奇
Mr. Persistency.
固执先生
This is what Midge wanted.
这是米琪想要的
She wanted me to be a comedian
她希望我成为喜剧演员
and I just didn't try hard enough.
我以前还不够努力
So, now, I do this for Midge
所以现在 我要为米琪努力
because from now on, she gets everything she wants.
因为从现在开始 我会给她一切她想要的
Papa?
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Yes?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Alphabetizing my books.
按字母顺序给书编号♥
Can I talk to you for a moment?
我能和你聊一会儿吗
Okay.
没问题
Are you... y-you're gonna do it from there?
你要在那和我谈吗
I think that's what we're looking at, yes.
看起来是这样 是的
Okay.
好的
Well, I just wanted to tell you that Joel and I
我就是想告诉你 我和乔尔
might be getting back together.
可能会复合
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表