What's wrong with that? Buicks are very fine automobiles.
那又怎么了 别克车很不错啊
Miriam, he just sold you some line
米里亚姆 他在用花言巧语哄骗你
'cause he wants to get in your pants.
他不过是为了和你上♥床♥
He does not want to get in my pants.
他不是为了和我上♥床♥
He wants to fuck you. He wants me to work with him..
他只是想上你 他是想让我跟他合作
He says we'll be like Nichols and May.
他说我们会像尼克尔斯和梅那样
Nichols and May don't fuck.
尼克尔斯和梅又没有发♥生♥关♥系♥
Nichols and May totally fuck.
他们就是发♥生♥关♥系♥了
That's not what he says. I walked in on them once
他没这么说 我有一次经过的时候
in the bathroom here... even their fucking was hilarious.
他们正在浴室里 他们做♥爱♥都很滑稽
Now you're just being coarse and crude.
你现在太粗鲁无礼了
Randall is totally legit.
兰道尔是很正派的人
I met his agent and everything.
我见过他的经纪人 还有关于他的所有
Youyou met his agent? At the Stage Deli.
你 你见过他的经纪人了 在熟食店见的
Lew something, from William Morris.
叫卢什么来着 威廉 莫里斯认识他
Nice guy. Bought us lunch.
他是个不错的人 还请我们吃午餐
Susie, toilet's broken again.
苏西 马桶又坏了
You might want to send the house manager to manage it.
你大概会想让经理去管理一下
You did that on purpose.
你是故意的
Look, I got to go.
好吧 我有事 挂了
Good luck with the Buicks.
祝你推销别克成功
I can't find my cuff links.
我找不到我的袖扣了
Did you check your cuffs, Papa?
你检查过袖口了么 爸爸
These are my Gimbels' cuff links, my everyday cuff links.
那是我的金伯尔袖扣 我每天都戴着它
I need my Finchley cuff links. Abe, you look fabulous
我需要我的芬奇利袖扣 亚伯 没有它们你
without them. It's a Finchley night.
还是一样帅气 那是芬奇利夜色版
I'm gonna check the kids' room.
我去看下孩子们房♥间里有没有
The kids do not have your Finchley cuff links.
孩子们没拿你的芬奇利袖扣
I had cuff links, your kids moved in,
我本来有袖扣 你孩子住进来以后
I don't have cuff links.
我就找不到了
Draw a conclusion.
结论很显然
Shalom! It's Astrid!
大家好 是我 阿斯特丽德
Come on in, Astrid. Hi!
快进来 嗨
Hello, you.
你好啊
Where's Noah?
诺亚呢
Astrid, please let me stop the car
阿斯特丽德 下次你能不能在我
before you get out. I'm sorry.
停好车之后再下去 抱歉
We discussed this. I couldn't help it.
我们说过这个了 我控制不住
I-I got presents from our trip to Israel.
我从以色列带了礼物回来
Where are Esther and Ethan? Where are my little pishers?
伊斯和伊森呢 我的小宝贝们呢
They're already at the babysitter's.
他们已经被送到保姆那里了
No.
不要
Don't worry, she tends to bring them back.
别担心 保姆马上要带他们回来了
No cuff links. You're looking very handsome, Abe.
没找到我的袖扣 噢 你看起来英俊潇洒 亚伯
I might as well be naked.
我现在还不如裸奔
That's an image we're all happy to have.
那我们喜闻乐见
Pop, I got my hands on the Bell Labs schematics
爸 我从一个朋友那拿到了贝尔实验室
from a friend... lots of info, tons of specs.
的图表 有大量的信息和说明
Study. Now.
现在就开始研究它
He walks right past his mother?
竟然对妈妈视而不见
Sorry, Ma. Good to see you. Mwah. Mwah.
抱歉 妈 见到你很开心
Midget, good to see you, too.
米琪 见到你也很开心
You I could take or leave.
你对我可有可无
Really, Astrid, my arms are getting tired.
阿斯特丽德 我要是拿这么多东西早就累了
Please put those down. It's just that your apartment's
快放下吧 因为你们的房♥子
so beautiful, and I know you like everything
太漂亮了 而且我知道你喜欢
in a certain way, so maybe Noah can just take them
所有东西井井有条 也许诺亚可以把这些东西
back to the car until the kids get home, or...
先放回车子里 等孩子们回来再拿 或者
Give this to me. Thank you.
给我吧 谢谢
What's in the bag?
那个袋子里是什么
Gefilte fish.
鱼饼冻
My next guess. I tried a new recipe.
我就知道是这个 我试了一种新配方
You'll be very happy... there are no onions in this one, Rose.
罗斯 你会很开心的 因为里面没有洋葱
"Happy" doesn't quite describe it.
开心不足以表达我的心情
I'll take it, ma'am. Thank you, Zelda.
我来吧 夫人 谢谢 塞尔达
You know where to... Yes, I do.
你知道放到哪里吧 是的 我知道
Here. This is for you.
给 这是给你的
Honestly, Astrid, you don't have to bring us gifts
老实说 阿斯特丽德 你不必每次去以色列
every time you go to Israel.
都给我们带礼物
I... What was this,
我 这是你第几次去了
your sixth, seventh trip?
第六 还是第七次
11th.
第十一次
Can't get enough of the Holy Land.
那片圣洁的土地 我总也逛不够
What a beautiful mezuzah.
好漂亮的门柱圣卷
I'd never seen one that big before.
我从来没见过那么大的
It looks like it ate all the other mezuzahs.
它看起来好像吃掉了其他所有的同类一样
Is that bad?
大的不好吗
No. I could return it.
没 我可以把它带回去
To Israel? Rose, Bell Labs has two cafeterias.
带回以色列 罗斯 贝尔实验室有两个自助餐厅
Different cuisines in each one.
两个烹饪风格完全不同
I can choose. I get to choose.
我可以选一家 我要去选一家
I better start easing them out,
我最好去让他们冷静一下
or they'll lose all interest in dinner.
不然他们就对晚饭失去兴致了
I brought you a gift, too.
我也给你带了礼物
Is it another giant mezuzah?
又是一个大圣卷吗
It is such a stupid gift.
这真是个糟糕的礼物
Astrid, no. No, Rose has a mezuzah.
阿斯特丽德 不是的 不 罗斯得到了一个门柱圣卷
You have a mezuzah. It's not shoes...
你也有一个 这又不是鞋子
you can't just change them out every season.
又不能每个季节都换
No, but if we ever move to a very big house...
是不能 不过如果我们搬到一个很大的房♥子里
I just wish Rose liked me.
我只是希望罗斯喜欢我
She likes you very much. She loves you, Astrid.
她很喜欢你 她爱你 阿斯特丽德
I make her nervous. Breathing makes her nervous.
我让她很紧张 呼吸都能让她紧张起来
I thought that converting would help.
我以为和你们信仰同一个宗教能好一点
I know that it's hard having an outsider in your family.
我知道对你们家来说 接纳一个外人很不容易
You are not an outsider.
你不是外人
I heard comments at our wedding.
我听到一些关于我们婚礼的闲言碎语
No one commented. "What's up with the shiksa."
没人闲言碎语 诺亚娶的那个非犹太姑娘
"Noah married?" Aunt Gertie, once.
是怎么回事 格蒂姑妈也是
I'm an outsider. I'm barren.
我是个外人 而且我还不孕
Astrid, you're young.
阿斯特丽德 你还年轻
No, I'm not. I'm 30.
不 不年轻了 我已经30岁了
We're seeing the fertility doctor again tomorrow.
我们明天又要去看妇科医生了
He's one of the pioneers in cervical cap inseminations.
他是利用子♥宫♥帽授精方面的专家
Well, everyone looks good in a cap.
所有人戴帽子都很好看
I'm almost too afraid to go.
我都不敢去了
I mean, what if it doesn't work this time?
我是说 如果这次还是没有用呢
What methods did you and Joel use to get pregnant?
你和乔尔是怎么有孩子的
Well... sex.
呃 做♥爱♥
Yeah, that seems to work for most people.
好吧 看来大部分人都是通过那种方式
Honey... Seven years of trying. I mean,
亲爱的 我们努力了七年 我是说
what if he leaves me?
如果他抛弃我怎么办
Noah is not going to leave you.
诺亚不会抛弃你的
You did everything perfectly, and that yutz left you.
你各方面都那么完美 可是你丈夫还是抛弃你了
Noah loves you.
诺亚爱你
And I know you think he's pretty dreamy,
我知道你觉得他太完美了
but I'm his sister, so I can tell you the truth.
但我是他姐姐 我可以跟你讲实话
He's a big nerd
他就是个
who lucked out and married up.
碰巧走运娶对了人的呆子
No. Seriously. You're saving him
不 我是认真的 你把他从
from a sad, lonely life in a lab.
实验室里孤独寂寞的生活中解救出来
He's not going anywhere. Okay?
所以他哪也不会去的 好吗
Miriam! Astrid! We're leaving! Okay.
米里亚姆 阿斯特丽德 我们该走了 好吧
Okay.
好吧
This is the eighth grade,
已经读到八年级了
and Miss Bedetsky is so overloaded
柏黛丝基小姐承受着数学作业和考试成绩
with math homework to grade,
的巨大压力
I offered to help.
我主动提出给她帮忙
I was new to her class,
我是新转到她班上的
and she thought it was cute
她觉得一个13岁的小屁孩
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表