拜托 不是
Ah, come on. No.
不是
No. No.
肯定在...那是什么?
It's got to be... What is that?
(麻省剑桥市 1981年)
没有...到底在哪里...
No. Where are the...?
可恶 为啥每次我想用一样东西时 那东西总是不在应该在的...
Damn it. Why can't anything ever be where it's supposed to be when I need to...
你看到它在我手腕上吗? -没看到
Did you see it there? - I did not.
我在包里翻了十分钟 而你就坐在那里?
I was digging through this bag for ten minutes, and you just sat there?
我以为你找的是笔 -我♥干♥嘛找笔?
I thought you were looking for a pen. - Why would I be looking for a pen?
因为当你脑子里冒出一个想法时 你总是会找笔
Because you often look for a pen when a thought occurs to you.
你在做笔记呢
You're the one taking notes.
发生在你身上的一切 并非全是别人的错
Not everything that happens to you is somebody else's fault.
好吧 我该用一支笔 把这话写下来吗?
Okay. Should I write that down with one of the two pens?
你记不记得... -我记得我刚说到哪儿了
Do you remember... - Yes, I remember where I was.
我应该剃光头 她会喜欢死的
I should shave my head. She'd just love that.
我每次都记得我说到哪儿了 我能够把复杂的想法记在脑子里
I always remember where I was. I can keep several complex thoughts in my head at one time.
所以航♥空♥航♥天♥局才一直求我搬去佛州
That's why NASA keeps begging me to move to Florida.
凌晨4点 电♥话♥响了 因为她下班了
Four o'clock in the morning, the phone rings because that's when she finishes her work.
完全不顾我8点得去实验室 她实在是太...
Doesn't matter that the rest of us have to be in a lab at 8:00 a.m. I mean, she's just so...
而且凡事都必须...另外 还有那些...
And everything has to be... Plus, there's the whole...
把想法补全 -什么?
Finish the thought. - What?
你现在锻炼的是把想法补全
You're supposed to be working on finishing your thoughts.
我有在补全啊 -那是在你的脑子里 但完整说出...
I am finishing my thoughts. - Well, in your head, yes, but out loud...
我厌倦了被你批评 被她批评
I'm tired of being criticized by you. By her.
每个人的脑子都比我慢不是我的错 他们总是比我慢
It's not my fault that everyone in the world is slower than I am. They always were.
唯一可以和我对话的人是姥爷
The only person I could ever talk to was Grandpa.
你要待在那边吗? -我以为我们要在沙发上做咨♥询♥
Are you staying over there? - I thought we were doing the couch today.
你不是说要处理亲密关系问题? -没错 抱歉
You said we were working on proximity issues. - Sure. Sorry.
流程是你设定的 我只想要氯硝安定
You're the one who set the agenda. I just wanted some Klonopin.
我已经有结论了 可以吗?
I'm all settled. Good?
我不想留刘海 -你不必留刘海
I don't want bangs. - You don't have to get bangs.
谁会在凌晨4点给人打电♥话♥啊?
Who calls people at 4:00 in the morning?
我正在攻读博士学位 这对我很重要
I'm working on my PhD. That's important, too.
她不知道雷诺和波士顿 不在同一时区吗?
I mean, does the woman not know that Reno and Boston aren't in same time zone?
你在写什么? -你不会明白的
What are you writing? - You wouldn't understand.
那你给我解释嘛
Well, make me understand.
分子动力学测序? 难道你想了解这?
Molecular kinetic sequencing? That's what you'd like me to make you understand?
我以为是关于你母亲的 -世上的事情并非全围着...
I thought you were writing about your mother. - Not everything in the world revolves around...
我想弄清楚如何使用DNA突变
I am trying to figure out how to use DNA mutations
改变疾病的轨迹并将其重新排列
to change the very trajectory of disease and rearrange it
这样我们就可以控制进程...等等
so we can control the very basic process in which we... Wait.
好的 我成功了
Okay, I did it.
你成功了? 确定吗? -要检查我的工作吗?
You did? Are you sure? - Want to check my work?
不 我相信你 我是说...
No. I believe you.
天啊 艾斯特 太棒了
My God, Esther, that's amazing.
我的意思是 你在我办公室做的
I mean, what you've done, right here in my office,
是一个巨大的成就
that's a monumental achievement.
是吗? 那就去告诉我妈!
Oh, yeah? Well, tell it to my mother!
(纽约市 1961年)
我是怎么被人洗♥脑♥ 买♥♥了一床隔层床单的?
How the fuck was I ever convinced to use a top sheet?!
苏西某某的办公室 -苏西 太好了 还以为你不在呢
Susie somebody's office. - Susie. Oh, good. I thought you weren't there.
你是谁? -我是罗斯 米里亚姆病得很重
Who is this? - It's Rose. Miriam is very ill.
什么? 不 她14号♥才来月经 我都在日历上标出来了
What? No. No, no, no. She doesn't get it till the 14th. I got it marked on the calendar.
不是那回事 她昨晚很晚才到家 几乎冻僵了
It's not that. She came home very late last night, practically frozen.
她在暴风雪里做什么? -我还指望你告诉我呢
What the fuck was she doing out in a blizzard? - I was hoping you could tell me.
她是你的女儿 你和她住在一起 -她是你的艺人 她从不着家
Well, she's your daughter. You live with her. - She's your client, and she's never home.
关于雪的知识又不该由我教 那是你的事
I'm not the one who was supposed to teach her about snow. That one's squarely on you.
好吧 不管是谁的错 总之她到家时冻成了一块冰
Well, whosever fault it is, she got home a block of ice.
她穿着一件羊毛外套 都缩水了
Her coat was wool, so it shrank on her,
我们只好借了园艺剪刀把它剪掉
and we had to borrow garden shears from the super to cut it off her.
给她洗了个热水澡 让她上♥床♥睡觉 医生来之后诊断她体温过低
We threw her in a hot shower and put her into bed. The doctor came. She's got hypothermia.
老天 -她情绪太激动了 睡不着
Jesus. - She's so agitated. She can't sleep.
她躺在床上喋喋不休 我们需要你来为我们翻译
She just lies there, babbling. So we need you to come over and interpret for us.
你听得懂她的语言 并且知道演艺圈的行话
You speak Miriam's language and are familiar with all that showbiz patois.
行 我马上过来 -很好
Uh, okay, yeah, I'll be right over. - Good.
你来了之后千万别提脚趾
Now, when you get here, be careful not to mention toes.
她有可能会失去一两根脚趾 -她会失去脚趾?
There's a chance she may lose one or two of them. - She's gonna lose her toes?
要失去的话希望是左脚中间那根 起码她依然能正常走路
We're hoping just the left middle one. She'll still be able to walk somewhat normally,
穿上窄鞋也容易一点 人得学会苦中作乐
and fitting into narrow shoes will actually be easier without it. So, lemonade.
你很快就会过来吗? -是的 待会见
We'll see you soon? - Yeah. Bye.
哈喽? 我来了
Hello? I'm here.
苏西? 门锁着的 你怎么进来的? -是的
Susie? That door was locked. How did you get in? - Yeah.
我那把钥匙还留着 -为什么?
I still have my key. - Why?
不知道 就在我的钥匙链上 忘记取下来了
I don't know. It's on my key necklace. I just forgot to take it off.
感谢上帝 你终于来了 -她是自己进来的
Oh, thank God you're here. - Let herself right in.
她怎么样了? -还在胡说八道
How is she? - She's still talking nonsense.
她还拿着那把钥匙 -那又怎样?
She kept the key. It's now a necklace. - So what?
喂 跟我报告米里亚姆的最新情况
Hey. Miriam. Update. Please.
没好转 她在胡言乱语 听不懂她在说什么
No improvement. She's practically speaking in tongues. There's a lot of random words, strange sounds.
她有可能是在唱波普
She could be speaking bebop.
我记得她去卡内基大厅 看了兰尼的演出
On the way here, I remembered she went to Carnegie Hall last night to see Lenny's show.
终于了解到了一点新情况 卡内基大厅
Well, at least we're finally getting some information here. Carnegie Hall.
这么看来 她不是因为雪很漂亮 就失去理智在雪地里徘徊
So, she didn't just lose her mind and wander out into the snow because it's pretty.
我起初是这么以为的
That was my first theory.
安比 天啊 你的衬衫 -干洗店送回来时就这样
Abe, my God. Your shirt. - It's how it came back from the cleaners.
穿别的衬衫啊 我们正闹危机呢 -所有衬衫都是这样
Well, put on another shirt. We have a crisis here. - They all came back like this!
我去看看能帮上什么忙
Look, I'm gonna go see what I can find out.
关于衬衫的事? 这事现在不重要
About the shirt? Because that's not important right now.
米里亚姆? 是我 苏西
Miriam. It's me, Susie.
不见了
Gone, gone.
什么不见了? -窗户
What's gone? - The window.
窗户不见了? -开着
The window's gone? - Open.
窗户成开着的了? -正在关上 一扇门正在关上...
The window's gone open? - It's closing. A door. It's closing.
没有什么正在关上 -奶酪和饼干
Nothing's closing. - Cheese and crackers.
托尼本内特... -他怎么了?
Tony Bennett. - What about him?
我和他睡了
I slept with him.
你和他睡了? 你什么时候认识他的?
You slept with Tony Bennett? When the fuck did you meet Tony Bennett?
他去支援了
He went to bat.
谁? -拿我的帽子
Who? - Get my hat.
你在押韵吗?
Are you trying to rhyme?
米里亚姆?
Miriam?
她说她跟托尼本内特睡了
So, apparently, she had sex with Tony Bennett.
什么? -她想要奶酪和饼干
What? - And she wants some cheese and crackers.
我给她买♥♥了曼切戈奶酪 她不吃
I brought her a perfectly good manchego. She wouldn't eat it.
她怎么认识托尼本内特的?
How does she know Tony Bennett?
她提过帽子的事吗? -她几时没提过?
Did she mention a hat? - When doesn't she mention a hat?
她说了什么窗啊门啊的事 这些都没有帮助
And there was something about a window and a door. And these are not helping, by the way.
可能它们能让她平静下来吧 -泽尔达 你在做什么? 闻着像驴蛋
I thought they might calm her down. - Ugh, Zelda, what smells like donkey balls?
特制波兰鱼头汤 能赶走邪灵 让你的头发闪闪发亮
Special Polish fish head soup. It wards off evil spirits. Makes your hair shiny, too.
等你做完这道菜 成功使邻居的房♥产贬值 再煮些浓咖啡吧
Okay. Well, when you are done driving down the neighbors' property values, make some coffee, strong coffee.
这事需要一点时间
This is gonna take a while.
米里亚姆
Miriam.
米里亚姆 尽量集中注意力 昨晚发生了什么事?
Miriam, try to focus. What happened last night?
天很冷 暴风雪 -是的 暴风雪很冷
It was cold. Blizzard. - Yes, blizzards are cold.
我走路
Walking, walking.
顶着暴风雪走路? -霜裆
So, you're walking in the cold. - Frost crotch.
什么?
What?
我霜裆了 -霜裆? 那是什么鬼?
I got frost crotch. - Frost crotch? Is that a thing?
我的脚趾 我会失去脚趾
My toes. I'm gonna lose my toes.
关于脚趾的话扯了很多 但能上头条新闻的绝对是霜裆
You know, there's been a lot of toe talk, but, frankly, frost crotch should've been the headline.
你的脚趾肯定没问题...天哪
I'm sure your toes are perfect... Holy shit.
是不是情况不妙? -不是
Are they bad? - No.
为了避免晕倒 得把头放在膝盖之间 对吧?
You put your head between your knees to keep from passing out, right?
苏西 告诉我
Susie, tell me.
天啊 你的裆部得成什么样了?
Jesus. What the hell does your crotch look like?
很好 -苏西?
Oh, good. - Susie?
苏西?
Susie?
发现什么新情况吗? -要不要再请医生来?
Did you find out anything? - Should we get the doctor back?
他的出诊费很高 所以如果能尽量...
Uh, his house call rates are astronomical, so if we can avoid that...
我看到了脚趾
I saw the toe.
我跟你说过脚趾的事了 -没有
I told you about the toe. - No.
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表