即兴表演吧
And how come men seem to get a completely different
男人是怎么得到一套完全不同的
set of rules to follow? Hey!
规则去执行呢 嘿
Hey, go home and clean the kitchen!
嘿 回家打扫厨房♥去吧
Sir, I'm Jewish.
先生 我是犹太人
I pay people to do that.
我花钱雇人打扫
Women aren't funny.
女人一点也不有趣
Your wife must have a sense of humor.
你的妻子一定很有幽默感
She's seen you naked.
她见过你的裸体
I'm sorry. I thought we were truth telling.
抱歉 我只是在说实话
You're a dumb bitch.
你是个蠢婊♥子♥
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
What can I say? All the good men are taken, ladies.
我能说什么呢 好男人都被挑走了 女士们
Now, where were we?
我们说到哪了
Uptown or downtown, boys? Where are we goin'?
上城区 下城区 伙计们 我们去哪
Hey, asshole!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
So you answer to asshole, asshole?
所以别人叫你混♥蛋♥你就答应是么 混♥蛋♥
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey, what are you doing? Get off!
嘿 你在干什么 放开
Come on! What the hell are you doing?
住手 他妈的在干什么
Hey, buddy, you're gonna kill him.
伙计 你会杀了他的
Get out of here!
快离开这
Are you crazy?! Come on.
你疯了吗 停下
She's good!
她很好
She's fucking good!
她是最好的
Hey, get out of here!
嘿 离开这里
Keep walking.
走吧
She's good.
她很好
She's good.
她很好
But if we didn't have our husbands,
但如果我们没有丈夫的话
what would we have to talk about?
我们又要谈些什么呢
You have been a great audience, ladies and gentlemen.
你们都是很棒的观众 女士们先生们
That's it for me.
我就说这么多
My name is Mrs. Maisel.
我是麦瑟尔夫人
Thank you and good night!
谢谢大家 晚安
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表