You listen to me, Miriam.
听我说 米里亚姆
You are a child. You cannot survive this.
你还是个孩子 根本受不了这种事
Now, I am no fan of Joel's, but you need a husband.
我对乔尔没什么好感 但你需要丈夫
And those children need a father.
两个孩子也需要父亲
What am I supposed to do, go buy one at Zaybar's?
那我该怎么做 去商店里买♥♥一个吗
You fix your face. Put on his favorite dress.
去洗洗脸 穿上他最喜欢的裙子
Then you go out, find him, and make him come back home.
然后去找他 带他回家
Mrs. Maisel, you all right?
麦瑟尔夫人 您还好吗
Do you need a cab? Nope.
您需要出租车吗 不用
Gonna take the subway.
我坐地铁
It's miserable out here.
外面天气很糟糕
It's miserable in there, too.
里面也好不到哪去
See, the eternal war is here.
瞧 永无休止的战争
O victory, forget your underwear.
噢 胜利 忘了你的内♥裤♥吧
We're free.
我们自♥由♥了
I'm...
我是
I left my Pyrex here. I'd like it back.
我把我的耐热玻璃碗忘这儿了 我现在要拿回去
Your what? Pyrex. My Pyrex.
你的什么 耐热玻璃碗 我的耐热玻璃碗
Nope. It's a Pyrex.
不知所云 就是耐热玻璃碗
Yeah, you keep saying that. Pyrex.
是的 你说了很多遍了 耐热玻璃碗
It's a glass baking dish, very durable.
就是一个烤制玻璃碗 非常耐用
It can go from hot to cold without cracking.
冷热交替都不会开裂
We don't serve food here.
我们不提供食物
I know. It's not yours.
我知道 不是你们的
It's mine. I brought it here.
是我的 我带过来的
Why? I made a brisket f...
为什么 我炖了牛腩
Is that really important right now?
现在说这真的重要吗
My dish is here. I'd like it back.
我的玻璃碗在这里 我现在要拿走
Can you make that happen?
你能帮我找下吗
This place gets so weird late.
这地方一到晚上就越来越奇怪
That was deep,
讲的很深刻
Christian, I think. Who knows?
克里斯蒂安 谁知道呢
Okay, next up.
好了 接下来
Folks, just sit tight. I'll be right back.
各位 请不要离席 我马上回来
Bonnie, where's my set list?
邦妮 我的节目列表单呢
So this is it?
所以就是这些吗
This is the dream... standing up here
这就是梦想 独自站在
on this filthy, sticky stage all alone.
这个脏兮兮 黏糊糊的舞台上
Couldn't have that, you didn't want me.
没有梦想了 你就不想要我
Was that it, Joel?
是因为这个吗 乔尔
Who's Joel?
谁是乔尔
What?
什么
Who's Joel?
谁是乔尔
My husband.
我丈夫
We can't hear you.
我们听不到你说话
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Sorry.
抱歉
Joel is my husband of four years,
乔尔是和我在一起四年的丈夫
and tonight he left.
然而今晚他离开了
Whoo!
喔
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Yep. He left... Joel.
是的 他离开了 乔尔
Left. He packed up my suitcase and left.
离开了 他拿着我的行李箱 然后离开了
I'm going to have to lie to the rabbi
我不得不向拉比撒谎
about why Joel's not there.
解释为什么乔尔不在家
Lying to the rabbI on Yom Kippur.
在赎罪日向拉比撒谎
I couldn't get a clean slate for one fucking day.
在他妈在这种日子 都不能洁身自守
I don't understand what's going on.
我不明白这是怎么回事
Me, either, sister, me, either.
我也是 姐妹 我也是
There are so many questions spinning around in my head.
有太多疑问在我脑子里盘旋
Why did he leave?
为什么他会离开
Why wasn't I enough?
我做的还不够好吗
And why didn't they put the stage over there
他们为什么不把舞台安置在对面墙边
against that wall instead of over here by the bathroom
而是对着这边的厕所
so you wouldn't have to listen to every giant bowel movement
所以在这边你就不得不听到
that takes place in there?
每个上厕所的人发出的声音
Yeah. Clear as a bell.
是的 声音之大如雷贯耳
I'm sorry. I'm a little drunk.
抱歉 我有点小醉
It's all gone.
什么都没了
Everything I've counted on is gone.
我所指望的一切都没了
You feeling better now?
你现在舒服了吗
So my life completely fell apart today.
今天我的生活彻底土崩瓦解了
Did I mention that my husband left me?
我有没有提到我老公离开了我
Whoo-hoo!
喔喔
All right. All right. But did I mention
好吧 好吧 但我没有提到
that he left me for his secretary?
他是因为他的秘书离开我的吧
She's 21 and dumb as a Brillo pad.
她21岁 笨手笨脚就像布瑞罗护垫
And I'm not naive. I know that men like stupid girls.
我也不傻 我知道男人都喜欢笨女孩
Right?
对吧
But I thought Joel wanted more than stupid.
但我以为乔尔会好点
I thought he wanted spontaneity and wit.
我以为他想要的是自发和智慧的女人
I thought he wanted to be challenged.
我以为他想要的是有所挑战
You know what I mean?
你知道我是什么意思吗
You two are going to be together forever.
你们俩将永远在一起
I'll tell you this much.
我告诉你这么多
I was a great wife.
我是一个很棒的妻子
I was fun. I planned theme nights.
我风趣 我会安排主题之夜
I dressed in costumes. I gave him kids...
我衣着不凡 我给他生儿育女
a boy and a girl.
一儿一女
And yes, our little girl is looking
是的 我们的小女儿一天天看起来
more and more like Winston Churchill
越来越像 温斯顿 丘吉尔了
every day, you know, with that big Yalta head.
你知道 就是大额头
But that's not a reason to leave, right?
但这也不至于让他离开 对吧
Really? Really? After what I just said about the bathroom?
真的吗 真的吗 我刚吐槽完厕所你就要去吗
Walk of shame.
丢不丢人
Walk of shame!
丢不丢人
I loved him.
我爱过他
And I showed him I loved him.
我也向他表明了我爱过他
Whoo!
喔
All that shit they say
那些说犹太女孩
about Jewish girls in the bedroom?
闺房♥的段子
Not true. There are French whores
那不是真的 那些法国妓♥女♥
standing around the Marais District
站在马莱区附近说到
saying "Did you hear what Midge did
你有没有听到米琪那天晚上
to Joel's balls the other night?"
对乔尔的蛋蛋做了什么
I can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信这一切发生了
I can't believe I'm losing him to Penny Pan.
我不敢相信我输给了潘妮 潘
That's her name. Terrible, right?
这是小三的名字 很差劲 对吧
Penny Pan. Penny Pan.
潘妮 潘 潘妮 平底锅
Penny Pan.
硬币 平底锅
And I'm officially losing my mind,
我算是失去理智了
which is perfect.
这很好
Now I will be alone and crazy,
现在我是形单影只 肆言如狂
the famous mad divorcé of the upper West Side.
著名的上西区离婚女
Upper West Side? Really? Where?
上西区 真的 在哪儿
72nd and Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹72号♥
That place on the corner
拐角有庭院的
with the courtyard? That's the one.
那个地方吗 就是那个
That's nice. We looked there.
很不错 我们也看过那个地方
But the closets were so small,
但是壁橱太小了
and I wanted a powder room.
我想要一个化妆间
Do you know I've seen her twice
你知道吗 我两次看见她
with her shirt on inside out?
衬衣都穿反了
Penny. Twice.
潘妮 两次
Once, fine. You were rushed in the morning.
一次 好吧 你可能早上太着急了
Twice, you can only be trusted
两次 你只能在乡村集市上
to butter people's corn at the county fair.
给别人的玉米刷黄油了
And here's the worst thing.
最糟糕的是
And I know this is shallow and petty and small,
我知道这样说可能会显得小肚鸡肠
but she's not even that pretty.
但她甚至一点都不漂亮
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表