But I don't have his new address.
但我没有他的新地址
Well, I can give you that.
哦 我可以告诉你
Let's see here.
让我找找
There it is.
找到了
715 west 116th street.
西116街715号♥
Eexcuse me? Is that wrong?
什 什么 有什么问题吗
Yes, it-it must be wrong. I meant his new address,
对 肯定搞错了 我是说他的新地址
For his new apartment.
新公♥寓♥的地址
Yes. Yes, what?
对 对什么
That's his new address.
那就是他的新地址
I-I just assumed... he-he didn't move downtown?
我 我以为 他没有搬去市中心吗
Is 116th street downtown?
难道116街不是市中心吗
No. .
不是 哦
Well, I live in queens so...
好吧 我住在皇后区 所以
All right. Thank... well, thank you for your help.
好吧 谢了 谢谢你的帮助
Mrs. Maisel!
麦瑟尔夫人
You're his wife...
你是他老婆
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助吗
Joel Maisel?
乔尔 麦瑟尔住哪里
3c.
3c房♥
Evening. 3c.
晚上好 去3c
Third floor.
三层到了
Joel! Joel!
乔尔 乔尔
What? Midge is here.
什么 米琪来了
What are you doing here? I'm dropping off your son.
你来干什么 我把你儿子带来了
I went by the house to get him. You weren't there.
我去你家接他 你不在
I know. I got held up.
我知道 我被耽搁了
So, let's see the new digs.
那么 让我看看你的新家
Interesting.
有趣
Hiya. I was worried.
你好啊 我还担心
You should've called.
你应该打个电♥话♥
Hey, pal.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, daddy. We got records.
嘿 爸爸 我们买♥♥了唱片
Well, that's great, that's great.
真棒 太好了
I did call. I talked to your secretary.
我打了电♥话♥ 跟你秘书说了
Better watch that one. You know secretaries.
最好看着她 你知道秘书们的尿性
Okay, so, I'm glad you're okay.
好吧 我很高兴你没事
Thank you for dropping him off. You are welcome.
谢谢你把他带过来 不用谢
Hey, ducks.
嘿 小鸭鸭
So, your apartment.
看来 你的公♥寓♥
It's nice, it's really nice.
很棒 非常棒
Thank you. In fact, it looks.
谢谢 事实上 它看起来
An awful lot like our place.
超特么像我们家
What? The building, the hallway,
什么 大楼 走廊
the old man in the elevator. Midge.
管电梯的老头 米琪
And isn't that the couch I wanted to buy,
这不就是那个我想买♥♥的沙发吗
But you said was too deep?
但你当时说它内陷太深了
I don't remember what couch you... You know, it's funny,
我不记得哪个沙发你 知道吗 这很讽刺
I thought I'd find you squatting.
我还以为我会看到你
In some downtown, smoke-filled atelier,
蜷缩在市中心哪个烟熏雾缭的工作室里
Not two blocks away, living the
而不是住在两个街区之外
methodist version of our life.
我们家的翻版里
With the methodist version of me.
还有一个翻版的我
Does she have an "on" switch?
她有个什么控制开关吗
Ethan's good now, you can go if you want.
伊森现在没事了 你想的话可以走了
No, he was throwing up earlier.
不 他刚刚还吐了
I figure I should stay around a minute,
我觉得我还是再待一会
make sure he's not gonna blow again.
确保他不会再吐
What? You know what's funny?
什么 你知道什么最讽刺吗
I don't have my apartment anymore.
我没有自己的公♥寓♥了
You have my apartment.
而你住进了我的公♥寓♥
You have a lot of my things, actually.
事实上你拿了很多我的东西
You're welcome.
不用谢
Dinner? Yes.
晚餐吗 对
What? Pot roast.
是什么 炖肉
The methodist version of brisket.
鸡胸肉的翻版
Can we discuss this some other time? Please?
我们能改天再谈这些吗 求你了
Where's he going? Where's he going?
他要去哪里 他要去哪里
Boy.
男孩子
Do you know how to make an entrance.
你知道进别人家的礼貌吗
So is this what you were missing, Joel?
这就是你念念不忘的货色吗 乔尔
Pot roast and Santa Claus?
炖肉和圣诞老人
I don't want to talk about this here.
我不想在这跟你谈这些
Should we get lunch somewhere?
我们要去外面共进午餐吗
Is there a mayonnaise and wonder bread cafe.
哪个咖啡厅有蛋黄酱和奇迹面包
Opening up somewhere we could try?
我们可以去试试的吗
I was gonna come pick him up.
我当时是要去接他的
I was gonna come to you.
我当时是要去找你的
So that you wouldn't have to come here.
这样你就不用过来了
You are a prince, a real prince.
你真是个王子 高贵的王子
I hope Penny knows what a prince you are.
真希望潘妮知道你有多高贵
I don't understand you, Midge.
我不明白你的意思 米琪
You don't understand me?
你不明白我吗
Me? Me?
我 我
I said I'd come back.
我说过我会回来
Remember? Boy.
记得吗 哦 天哪
I came to you and I said let's try again.
我去找你 说让我们再试一次
You said no. No.
你拒绝了我 才不是
You don't get to rewrite this.
你别想重新编造事实
You're the one who left. Not me.
你才是离开的那个 不是我
I'm the good guy, you're the bad guy.
我才是好人 你是坏人
Stamp it, ship it,
盖章 发货
that's all she wrote, folks. Fine.
她是这么写的 老兄 好吧
When are you coming to get your things?
你什么时候来拿你的东西
I don't know. You have things at my house
我不知道 我家里还有你的东西
and I want them gone. You said you'd pack them up.
我想它们消失 你说过你会打包好
I'm not packing up your things.
我才不会打包你的东西
Penny can pack up your thing.
潘妮可以帮你打包
Or you can buy new things, for your new life.
或者你去买♥♥新的 开始你的新生活
I'll come get them. Not when I'm home.
我会去拿的 我在家的时候别来
Fine, I'll come get my things when you're not home.
好吧 我会趁你不在家的时候去拿我的东西
Because we're four. You're four.
因为我们是一家人 你们才是一家人
And I want my notebook.
还有我要我的笔记本
What notebook? My comedy notebook.
什么笔记本 我的喜剧笔记本
You mean my comedy notebook.
你是说我的喜剧笔记本
It was about me.
写的都是我
Everything's about you.
什么都是以你为中心 哈
I want it.
我要它
Why? You quit, remember?
凭什么 你放弃了 记得吗
I might try again.
我可以再试试
You don't know. It's mine, I want it.
你不知道 那是我的 我要它
Well, I-I don't know where it is, but even if I did,
我不知道它在哪 就算我知道
You'll be fine.
你就够了
Low blow, Midge.
真卑鄙 米琪
You said you didn't want our life.
你说过你不喜欢我们的生活
But this is our life.
但这就是我们的生活
Y-you didn't go somewhere exotic or different,
你没有远走他乡 也没与众不同
You went across the fucking street.
你只是过了条该死的马路
I had to. You had to?
我不得不这样 你不得不
Why? Tell me why. It doesn't even...
为什么 告诉我原因 甚至没有
Goddamn it, Joel, I'll do it.
天哪 乔尔 我要摔了它
Because...
因为
After that night, at the club, after I failed like that,
那天晚上 我在俱乐部失败之后
I just knew you'd never look at me the same again.
我就知道你再也不会像以前那样看我了
You tell me I'm not right.
你告诉我我说的不对吗
Well, you're right.
好吧 你没错
Just not about the club part.
只不过不是因为俱乐部那事
Sorry I got you mixed up in this.
抱歉我把你搅进这事里
Tell Ethan I'll pick him up tomorrow.
告诉伊森我明天来接他
Don't baptize him while I'm gone.
别趁我不在的时候给他受洗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表