Six to nine more months left on those arms.
你的手臂几个月没锻炼了
Really? I've been doing those exercises
真的吗 我一直在用汤罐头
with the soup cans.
锻炼
Forget the cans. Buy a bolero.
别管那些罐头了 买♥♥件宽松点的对襟上衣吧
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I came through the other door.
我从另一扇门那进来的
Just because there is a door
就算那有扇门
does not mean you use it.
也不意味着你就要用它
A door does not represent infinite possibilities.
一扇门不代表有无限的可能
Is everything ordered for next week?
下周的事情都安排好了吗
Yes, all done. Ethan, put your coat on.
是的 都弄好了 伊森 把外套穿上
You have a whole apartment to clean.
你还有整间公♥寓♥要打扫
Just leave this room the way it is.
就别管这间房♥了
I thought we'd do dinner at your place.
我觉得我们还是去你家吃晚餐好了
Your dining room's bigger than ours.
你的饭厅比我们的大
Our dining room is fine.
我们的饭厅还好
If you don't entertain, it's fine.
如果不招待客人就还好
I'll call you later. Bye, Papa.
我晚点打给你 再见 爸爸
Clean the bathroom. Clean the bathroom.
打扫浴室去 打扫浴室去
Say goodbye, Ethan. You love bathrooms.
说再见 伊森 你不是喜欢浴室吗
Ethan. Ethan.
伊森 伊森
Clean them again. Ethan. E...
把它们再打扫一遍 伊森 伊
Never mind.
别管他了
She's going on and on about this miracle treatment
她不停地说她在墨西哥
she had done in Mexico.
做的奇迹治疗
It involved goat's milk and avocadoes.
内容包括了羊奶和鳄梨
Right ankle 8, left ankle 8.
右脚踝8英寸 左脚踝8英寸
They smear it on your face,
他们把它涂在脸上
wrap a hot towel around your head,
在你的头上盖热毛巾
and stick two straws up your nose.
还要在你的鼻子上插两根吸管
Right calf 11, left calf 11.
右小腿11英寸 左小腿11英寸
So you can breathe through the straws.
你就可以通过吸管呼吸了
Then they put you on a boat and row you out to sea...
然后他们把你带到一艘小船上 并把船开到海上
Right thigh 18.
右大腿腿围18英寸
And they drop the anchor,
然后他们把锚放下
and you sit there for four hours.
你就在船里呆坐四小时
Left thigh 18 1/2.
左大腿腿围18.5英寸
Then they row you back in... Hips 34.
然后他们再把你接回来 臀围34英寸
And they scrape you down... Waist 25.
他们会把你放下来 腰围25英寸
Slap you in the face with old banana skins...
用旧的香蕉皮扇你的脸
Bust 32. ...Charge you $75, and send you home.
胸围32英寸 收你75美元 就送你回家
She thinks she looks 20. I think she looks the same.
她觉得她像二十岁 我觉得没什么变化
God, you are so proportional.
天哪 你真是太匀称了
How long have you been measuring yourself like this?
你这么给自己量身体数据多长时间了
Every day for ten years.
每天这样坚持十年了
Even when you were pregnant?
怀孕的时候也是吗
There's not enough Daiquiris in the world.
世界上的台克利鸡尾酒根本不够我喝
Chicago, one of the great comedy...
在芝加哥 最著名的国家级
recording stars in the country...
喜剧明星之一就是
There you are. Are you hungry? I made curry,
你回来了 你饿了吗 我做了咖喱饭菜
and I ordered Chinese in case it's awful.
以防万一它很难吃 我还点了中国菜
I'm sure it's fine. Did we have children?
我相信它能吃 我们的孩子呢
They're upstairs.
他们在楼上
Hi, Imogene. Hey, Joel.
你好 伊莫金 你好 乔尔
Did you hear we're coming downtown
你知道我们明晚要去市中心
to see you tomorrow night?
看你的表演吗
We haven't been below 14th in months.
我们已经好久没有去过十四大道以外的地方了
We're very excited.
我们很激动
Don't except too much.
别抱太大期望
You'd better be great.
你的表演要非常好
I'm going to wear a beret.
我要戴个贝雷帽
See you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见 拜
Goodbye, Joel. Bye.
乔尔 再见 再见
The curry's terrible. We'll have the takeout.
咖喱真的不好吃 我们吃外卖♥♥吧
You've seen one, you've seen them all.
它们全都千篇一律
Right. Listen, Abe,
对了 亚伯
I got... What's the problem?
我有 问题是什么来着
Y- You're thinking of shaving it off?
你 你想把它刮掉
Abe,
亚伯
don't you see that's part of the image?
你不知道这是你形象的一部分吗
Right, with the shawl and the stove pipe hat
没错 披着披肩 戴着绅士帽
and the string tie.
还有蝴蝶领结
You don't have the shawl?
你没有披肩吗
Where's the shawl, Abe?
披肩在哪 亚伯
Joel?
乔尔
Joel.
乔尔
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
Bob Newhart is doing your act.
鲍伯 纽哈特在用你的段子
What? Bob Newhart.
什么 鲍伯 纽哈特
He must have come to the club one night
他肯定是某个晚上到俱乐部来了
and seen you perform,
还看了你的表演
and now he's on television
现在他就在电视上
doing it just like you do.
和你说同样的段子
Well, different because he does it faster,
不同点就是他说得比你快
which is better, actually,
事实上这样感觉更好
but that's besides the point.
但这不是重点
I'm mad. Aren't you mad?
我很生气 你不生气吗
Midge, relax.
米琪 冷静
You're not mad.
你不生气
No.
不
Or stunned.
也不惊讶
Not even mildly bemused?
甚至一点点疑惑都没有
It's his act.
这就是他的段子
What?
什么
Are you gonna put the rest of this on a platter?
你要把剩下的这些都放到一个盘子里吗
How is it his act? How do you know his act?
这怎么是他的段子 你怎么知道他的段子的
I've got his record.
我有他的录音
So you stole Bob Newhart's act.
所以你就偷了鲍伯 纽哈特的段子吗
It's fine. Everybody does it.
没事的 大家都这么干
Everybody steals his act?
大家都偷他的段子吗
Yes.
是的
No. Not steals.
不 不叫偷
Borrows. It's no big deal.
是借用 没什么大不了的
It's not? When I found out
这不是重要吗 当我发现
June Freedman used my meatloaf recipe,
琼 弗里德曼用了我的烘肉卷配方
I almost stabbed her in the eye with a fork.
我差点要用叉子戳了她的眼睛
Everybody in comedy steals...
喜剧界的人都偷
Borrows.
是借用
Borrows everybody else's jokes,
借用其他人的笑话
especially at the beginning.
特别是刚起步的时候
Bob Newhart probably used Henny Youngman's stuff
鲍伯 纽哈特在起步时可能还用了
It's how it's done.
都是这样的
Well, if that's how it's done.
好吧 如果都是这样的话
It is.
就是这样
I thought you'd written it...
我还以为是你写的
that act.
那个段子
I feel a little silly now.
我现在觉得我有点蠢
Well, I did put my spin on it.
我也加入了我的个人色彩
Yes. You slowed it down.
是的 你把语速放慢了
And my inflection is different.
我的音调也有不同
Right. I'm new to this, so...
没错 我第一次知道 所以
You'll learn.
你会明白的
I guess I will.
我想我会的
You want a drink?
你想来杯喝的吗
Sure.
当然
Guess I'd better go apologize to June Freedman now.
那我现在大概得向琼 弗里德曼道个歉了
Hello. How's the brisket?
你好 胸肉准备好了吗
Is it okay? Do you know something I don't?
做好了吗 出了什么我不知道的情况吗
Just answer the question, Midge.
回答问题就行 米琪
Yes. It's fine. What's the matter?
是的 做好了 怎么了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表