Really? "Lenny,"like you know him? Yeah.
搞笑呢 叫莱尼叫得像你认识一样 是啊
How the hell do you know Lenny Bruce?
你怎么会认识莱尼·布鲁斯
He bailed me out.Why?
他保释的我 为什么
'Cause I bailed him out.
因为我保释的他
What the hell?I've only known you two days.
什么情况 我才认识你两天
Machine ate my quarters.
机器吞了我的硬币
You should tell someone.
你得找人看看
Or have one of mine,uh, Lenny, please.
或者用我的 莱尼 请便
Thanks.
谢谢
You got a light?Uh, sure.
有打火机么 当然
What the fuck?
难以置信
Susie, this is Lenny.
苏茜 这是莱尼
Lenny, Susie.LENNY: Oh, yeah.
莱尼 这是苏茜 是啊
From the Gaslight, right?
煤气灯公♥司♥那个 对么
Yeah, I guess I precede me.My uh... rreputation does.
是 我猜我之前 我名声 在外
Susie runs the Gaslight,but she does more than that.
苏茜是煤气灯公♥司♥老板 但她做的不止这些
Yeah, uh, yeah, I'mI'm branching out at the moment.
是 我 我正在寻求扩张
II got some very big plans in the works.
我有一些很重大的计划
Very big plans.
很重大的计划
Cool. What plans?
挺好 什么计划
Blank. Second time tonight.
大脑一片空白 今晚第二次了
I need some coffee.
我需要来点咖啡
Could coffee?
来点咖啡
That looks scary.
那玩意看着很恐怖
And familiar.
并且熟悉
I have to appear in court.
我必须得出庭
Oh, what's more fun than that?
还有什么比那更有趣呢
A late in life bris,that's more fun. Uhuh.
迟来的割礼 这更有趣
Let your manager take care of this.
让你的经理来处理这个
Manager. That's what I blanked on earlier.
经理 我刚刚头脑一片空白就是在想这个
I'm a manager now.Cool.
我现在是经理了 真棒
I will get you a lawyer.
我会给你找个律师的
Lawyer talk: my cue to leave.
律师谈话 一般听到这个我就该走了
Thanks again, Lenny, really.Anytime.
再次感谢 莱尼 真的 随叫随到
Oh, hey, I'm introducinga friend's combo
周五晚上我在先锋俱乐部
at the Vanguard Friday night,you should come by.
介绍朋友的小爵士乐队 你们应该来看看
Uh, both of you.
两个都来
We'll see. I will, uh,
到时看吧 我会
very seriously consider that,Mr. Bruce.
非常认真考虑的 布鲁斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
See you.
到时见
Figures.
早该想到
What? You get arrested, youget bailed out by Lenny Bruce.
什么 你被捕了 被连尼·布鲁斯保释出来
If I got arrested,I'd be bailed out
如果我被逮 我会被
by whatever Village tinker bell has blow job money
有昨晚口♥交♥剩钱的乡村修补匠
left over from the night before.
保释出来
She said nothing.
她什么都没说
She just waltzed in,scooped up the kids,
她只是冲进来 放下孩子
yelled "thanks" and left.
大叫谢谢就离开了
No explanation.
没有任何解释
It was 1:15 in the morning.
那是凌晨一点十五分
And it was cold last night.
昨天晚上很冷
What does that have to do with anything?
跟这事有什么关系
Nothing, I'm just sayingit was cold.
没什么 我只是说它很冷
Where's the coffee?
咖啡在哪里
Why is there no coffee?
为什么这儿没咖啡
Her hair was still wet,like she just showered.
她的头发仍然湿润 就像刚刚洗完澡一样
Who showers at that hour?
谁会在那个时候洗澡
Where's Zelda?Zelda's in charge of coffee.
塞尔达在哪里 塞尔达负责咖啡
She's acting so strange and different.
她表现得如此的陌生和不同
Why?
为什么
Why? Her marriage, Abe.
为什么 她的婚姻呀 亚伯
When did Zelda get married?
塞尔达什么时候结婚的
Not Zelda, your daughter. Oh, her.
不是塞尔达 你的女儿 她呀
Yes, her. I know it's a horrible time,
对啊 我知道这段日子很艰辛
but I don't know what's going on with her.
但我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what she's doingor where she's going.
我不知道她在做什么 她要去哪里
Yesterday, after that blow up at dinner, she just left.
在昨天晚饭时的爆发后 她直接就走了
And she had a place to go.
她有地方去
If I got mad at you at 10:00 at night,
如果晚上十点钟我对你生气了
and I walked out that door,I would not have a place to go.
我走出那扇门 我就没有地方去了
I'd be standing outside the door thinking,
我会站在门外思考
"I don't have a place to go."
我没地方去
She walked out that door and had a place to go.
她走出门 有地方去
And that call from this strangeperson, this "Mrs. Miniver."
还有那个陌生人的电♥话♥ 米妮弗夫人
Mrs. Miniver? From the movie?
米妮弗夫人 那个电影里的吗
Obviously it wasn't Mrs. Miniver, Abe.
显然不是米妮弗夫人啊 亚伯
Somebody stole my briefcase.
有人偷走了我的公文包
Who is this person that doesn't give me her name?
她是谁呀竟然没有名字
That doesn't even seem to know what she's calling about.
甚至似乎不知道她打电♥话♥来干嘛
She didn't even knowthe kids' names.
她甚至不知道孩子的名字
I even heard her crying at one point.
某一刻 我甚至听到她哭了
I was trying to get more information out of her
我试图从她那里得到更多的信息
and I realized she wasn't even on the other end of the phone,
我意识到她根本不在电♥话♥的另一端了
she had gone somewhere,I was talking to myself.
她去了某个地方 我正在跟自己说话
Abe, are you listening? Yes!
亚伯 你在听吗 在
Then acknowledge me.
那就回应我啊
Somebody really did steal my briefcase.
真的有人偷了我的公文包
It's in the foyer.
在门厅
It shouldn't be there.
它不该在那里
This is not my relationship with Miriam.
这不是我与米里亚姆的关系
This is not how it's always been.
以前不是这样的
I used to know all her friends.
我以前是她的朋友
I used to know what she did.
知道她做了什么
I used to know her mind.
了解她的想法
Now I know nothing.
现在我什么也不知道
It was in the foyer.
它是在门厅
I'm very concerned about her.
我很担心她
I have that thing tonight.
我今晚有事
It's the fourth time
这是第四次了
in three days.
在三天之内
I wake up and he's just standing there, staring at me.
我醒来 他站那里 盯着我
Spooky.
可怕
He's never done this.
他从来没有这样做过
Well, it's pretty obvious hat this is about.
那么 原因非常明显的
It is? The man whose name we do not speak.
是吗 与我们不提名字的男人有关
You mean Joel? I thoughtwe weren't speaking his name.
你是说乔尔 我以为我们不能提他的名字
He's living with you, Imogene,how can you not speak his name?
你与他生活在一起 伊莫金 怎么能不提他名字
I'm just trying to be sensitive.
我只是想体贴一点
I don't think that's it.
我不认为是因为这个
I mean, Ethan's so young,
我是说 伊森还那么小
and Joel was usually offto work before he was even up.
而乔尔通常在他还没醒之前就去工作了
Oh, no, Ethan knows,because kids know everything.
不 伊森知道 因为孩子知道一切
They're like those monkeyswho know a tsunami's coming
他们就像那些在其他人意识到之前
before everyone else.
就知道海啸来临的猴子
They know.
他们知道
Maybe.
也许吧
Well, what does Dr. Spock say?
那么 斯伯克医生怎么说
I don't know.
我不知道
Have you not consulted your Dr. Spock?
你还没问你的斯伯克医生吗
No.
没
But you have Dr. Spock.
但你有斯伯克医生啊
I think so.
我想我有
Midge, have you not read Dr. Spock?
米琪 你还没开始看斯伯克医生吗
I've skimmed it. Skimmed it?
我扫了一眼 扫了一眼
Midge, you don't skim Dr. Spock,
米琪 你不扫斯伯克医生
you absorb Dr. Spock,you inhale Dr. Spock.
你吸收斯伯克医生 你吸入斯伯克医生
I mean, how are your children even alive
我说 你的孩子是怎么还活着的啊
and you have not read Dr. Spock? I'm not sure.
而且你还没读斯伯克医生 我不知道
It's everything you need to know about raising children.
它是你养育孩子所需要知道的一切
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表