We are fucked.
我们玩完了
Very, very fucked. We'll be walking like cowboys
彻彻底底玩完了 我们会像牛仔
for a week. That's how fucked we are.
那样蹒跚走一星期 我们就是这么失败
We're so fucked, fucked people will point at us and say,
我们如此的失败 混♥蛋♥们会指着我们说
"At least we're not as fucked as those fucking fucks."
至少我们不会像这些该死的混♥蛋♥那么失败
What the hell happened? I don't know.
到底发生了什么 我不知道
We had a plan. A good plan.
我们有计划的 很好的计划
You had a tight ten. Yes, I know.
你得到了满场叫座 是的 我知道
You were gonna start with the... And then I'd,
你刚准备要说熊孩子的 然后我
with the kid thing... And then your...
搞怪事 然后你
those people that had you... My parents.
周围的人 我父母
Yeah, the thing with their... That was so funny.
是啊 关于他们的 那太有趣了
Nice, tight ten.
很好 很叫座
An airtight ten.
无懈可击的叫座
Hey, the glass is empty.
嘿 杯子空了
Just depends on how you look at it.
那要看你怎么看
I'm looking at it with my eyes. It's fucking empty.
我就用我的眼睛看的 这他妈就是空的
Hey! My friend's glass is empty.
嘿 我朋友的酒杯空了
Fuckin' empty.
他妈的空了
Make it full. We had a hard night.
倒满了 我们有一个难熬的夜晚
Hey, we're fucked. Keep your shirt on.
嘿 我们玩完了 别发火啊
Hi, Susie. New hat?
嗨 苏西 新帽子啊
I don't have any money, Tracy.
我一毛钱都没有 特蕾西
Rats. Hey, I saw you.
瞎说 嘿 我看到你了
Saw me what? I saw you tonight. Wow, wild.
看见我什么 我看到你今晚的表演了 喔 肆无忌惮
Do you mind, Tracy? We're having a funeral here.
你能走开吗 特蕾西 我们这正举♥行♥葬礼呢
Relax, Susie. I just wanted to say I dug you.
放松点 苏西 我只想说我挺你
Truly.
真心的
Thank you.
谢谢
Susie, you got five bucks?
苏西 你有五块钱吗
No. What did I tell you? I got nothing.
没有 我刚怎么跟你说的 我身无分文
As of tonight, I got nothing,
从今晚上起 我身无分文
I have nowhere to go, and no one to be.
我无处可去 一无是处
Okay. What about you?
好吧 你呢
She's a loser, too. Beat it.
她也是个失败者 走开
Glad you enjoyed the show.
很高兴你喜欢那场秀
Last one.
最后一杯
Yeah, just try it.
是啊 就试试看
"You're dead in this business."
你在这行再无立足之地
It plays over and over in my head.
这句话一直在我脑子了盘旋
Maybe he didn't mean it. He meant it.
也许他不是那个意思 他就是那个意思
He bared his teeth. I didn't even know he still had teeth.
他咬牙切齿说的 我都不知道他居然还有牙齿
Could've been false teeth. They looked real.
不会是假牙吧 看起来像真的
Aw, shit, we were so close.
妈的 我们本来就要成功了
I'm sorry.
对不起
"Fuck you, Sophie, put that on your plate."
去你的 苏菲 把那个放在你的盘里吧
It's brilliant.
真是绝了
It was funny, right?
很有趣 对吧
Yeah. It was really funny.
是的 真的很有趣
And no one needs a good laugh
没人比彻底完蛋的人更需要
like the truly, deeply fucked.
这么操蛋的笑话
Get up.
起床
Boy. I just had a thrilling conversation
天啊 我刚才和一个我搞不清
with that strange person
到底叫什么的陌生人
who can't figure out what her name is.
进行了一次毛骨悚然的对话
Make a new friend. I'm tired of this one.
交个新朋友吧 我受够这个了
Miriam!
米里亚姆
Coming.
来啦
Breakfast is being served in the dining room
你打完电♥话♥ 就来
when you're done with your call. Okay.
餐厅吃早饭 好的
Hold on.
等下
Your fault.
都是你的错
What's my fault? Too much drinking.
什么是我的错 喝太多了
Too much drinking was because of you, missy.
喝太多那是因为你 小姐
I don't feel good. I had to sleep on a diagonal,
我感到不舒服 我不得不斜着睡觉
'cause the vertical made me want to throw up.
因为直着睡我就想吐
Don't throw up. I might throw up.
别吐 我可能会吐
You can't throw up. I'll probably throw up.
你不能吐 我可能会吐
If I hear you throw up, I'm gonna throw up,
如果我听到你吐了 我也会吐
and I don't want to throw up, so close the door.
我不想吐 所以关上门
Close what door? The bathroom door.
关什么门 卫生间的门
I don't have a bathroom door. Then you can't throw up.
我没有卫生间 那你不能吐
I'm not gonna throw up. Good.
我不会吐的 很好
Although you might when you hear this.
尽管当你听到这个你可能会吐
Hear what? Well, apparently,
听到什么 很明显
there were some members of the press there last night.
昨晚有一些新闻记者在那里
No... And a few of them caught your act and thought...
不 其中一些看了你的表演 认为
No... "A career suicide set takes down an icon."
不 职业生涯自杀式的诋毁一个行业翘楚
"Newcomer Amanda Gleason, don't bother learning the name,"
新人 阿曼达 格里森 不用因名字太费心
"mysteriously decides to skewer an American treasure,."
昨晚在煤油灯咖啡馆
"Sophie Lennon, last night at the Gaslight Cafe."
莫名其妙地决定讽刺美国国宝级人物苏菲 列侬
Who invited them?
谁邀请的他们
I did. Why?
我邀请的 为什么
'Cause I had no idea it was seppuku night at the Gaslight.
因为我不知道那是煤油灯的切腹自杀之夜
"In a vicious, often hilarious,
以恶意的 令人捧腹的
"career-ending ten minutes, you wonder,
十分钟 结束职业生涯 你在想
"did Lennon steal Gleason's boyfriend?" The Daily News.
难道是列侬偷走了格里森的男朋友 每日新闻报道
Well, he said "hilarious."
他说了令人捧腹
Did you hear all the other words around "hilarious"?
你有没有听到令人捧腹的之外的评价
I did, but still... The Post.
我听了 但仍 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥这么说
"Put that on your plate."
把那个放进你的盘子里
So? So, underneath, there's a picture
然后呢 然后 底下配了一张
of your head on a plate and there's a fork in your head.
你头顶盘子和一把叉子的照片
My picture? Well, it's fuzzy, but they put the words.
我照片 嗯 有点模糊 但他们附上了解释
"Amanda Gleason's head"
阿曼达 格里森的头
underneath to help with any confusion.
用于解释可能的疑惑
Did they say I was funny?
他们有说我幽默吗
Are you at all getting the theme here?
你到底有没有搞清楚重点
Yes, but... The Mirror. "The tradition of honor"
是的 但 每日镜报如是说 小偷的传统荣耀
"amongst thieves was tossed out the window last night
昨晚被阿曼达 格里森扔出了窗外
"by Amanda Gleason, whose ridiculously bland name
其名字的可笑乏味之处与
"is in direct contrast with the comedienne's crass,
其对喜剧演员布衣英雄苏菲 列侬
crude, sharp-witted attack of homespun hero Sophie Lennon."
的粗鲁 下流 机智的抨击形成了鲜明的对比
Okay, but they did say I was...
好吧 但他们说我是
"It reminds you of the power
这提醒你语言的创造
of words to build up and destroy."
与摧毁的力量
"Hope she has a lawyer.
希望她有律师
I sense a slander charge in her stocking for Christmas."
我预感圣诞节她的袜子里会收到诽谤罪的指控
I'm Jewish, shmuck.
我是犹太人 笨蛋
Yeah.
是的
There's a lot of Gleasons in the ghetto.
犹太区有一大堆叫格里森的
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Well...
嗯
we still have those two shit gigs I got you
在这场混乱发生之前我还安排了
before this mess happened.
两场演出
So, you do those gigs.
所以 你还有这些演出
If you do well, you'll get two more shit gigs.
如果你做的好 你会有更多的演出
And then those two shit gigs become four shit gigs.
然后两场演出变成四场
And then four shit gigs become six shit gigs.
再然后四场演出变成六场
And then...
然后
Susie?
苏西
Susie? Are you there?
苏西 你还在吗
Sorry. I had to throw up.
抱歉 我忍♥不住吐了
Where was I? Four shit gigs became six shit gigs.
我刚说哪儿了 四场演出变成六场演出
Yes. Eventually, people will forget what happened,
是的 最后 人们会忘记这件事
and we'll rebuild. Okay, I have to go.
然后我们就重生了 好了 我得挂了
I have my son's birthday party today.
我儿子今天有生日派对
See, you already got another shit gig.
瞧 你已经有一个演出了
Bye.
再见
There have been major internal discussions
在铁幕之外九个国家进行了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表