I don't get a say?
我没有发言权的吗
Seniority countsfor something, Donny.
资历是很重要的 唐尼
They like us there.
他们喜欢我们去
Let them show you around ,take you to lunch.
让他们带你四处转转 带你去吃午饭
Just don't get too drunk.
只要别喝醉就行
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Help Don out on his travel?
帮唐安排一下行程
Certainly.
没问题
Come back a conqueror. You got it, boss.
以一个征服者的姿态回来 遵命 老板
you up for a drink ? Can't.
一起去喝一杯吧 不行
The missus talked me into bowling with some couples
我夫人说我们要和她文学俱乐部的几对夫妇
from her literary improvements club.
一起去打保龄球
Tag along.
一起去吧
You and I can drink and they can all keep pretending
咱俩可以喝酒 他们可以表现得
they liked The World of Suzie Wong.
像《苏西黄的世界一样》
I'll pass. I figured.
我不去了 就知道
if you don't eat before you get home,
如果你回家前不吃东西的话
Imogene left you some meat loafin the fridge.
伊莫金给你在冰箱里留了些肉饼
I'll be fine.Sitter will be there at 7:00,
我没事的 保姆七点就会来
but she knows you got first dibs on the TV.
而且她知道你有电视的优先权
Yeah, listen, Arch, you know,
是的 听着 阿奇 你知道
I'm not gonna be on your couch forever.
我不会永远住在你家沙发上的
I promise. What are you talking about?
我保证 你说什么呢
This is great.
你住在我家挺好的
You're like the pet we never had.
你就像一个我们从没有过的宠物
Yeah, well, I'm working on a plan, just so you know.
是的 我有个计划 就和你说一声
Sure, sure. Get your own place.
好吧 好吧 找个自己的房♥子
You get your name up in lights.
让你的名字出现在聚光灯下
What?
什么
Joel Maisel, king of comedy.
乔尔·麦瑟尔 喜剧之王
yeah, right.Well, we'll see about that.
是啊 对 我们拭目以待
Let's get Mason's sign of fover at Dow
我们去拿到梅森对道项目的签名吧
and then we can talk about king of comedy.
然后我们再谈谈喜剧之王的事
Okay. Oh, hey.
好吧
for the sitter.
给保姆的
All right.Bowling alley's in Jersey.
好的 要在泽西岛打保龄球
There's no escaping Jersey.
真是逃不掉泽西岛啊
Mr. Maisel.
麦瑟尔先生
Yes, Mrs. Moskowitz?
什么事 莫斯科维茨女士
It's Penny on the line, again.
佩妮的电♥话♥ 又打来了
Tell her I left already.
告诉她我下班了
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Let me explain it to you.
我给你解释一下
Let me explain Jewishand goyish to you.
我给你解释一下犹太人和非犹太人的区别
I'll show you how it works.
让你们知道是怎么回事
Gene Ammons is Jewish.
金·安蒙斯是犹太人
Ray Charles is very Jewish.
雷·查尔斯更是个犹太人
Al Jolson is goyish.
艾尔·乔逊不是犹太人
The Army is goyish.
军队不是犹太人
The Navy is goyish.
海军不是犹太人
The Marine Corps is goyish.
海军陆战队不是犹太人
The Air Force is Jewish.
空军是犹太人
KoolAid, goyish.
库尔急救是非犹太人
Instant potatoes, scary goyish.
速食土豆非犹太
There was a thing in Life magazine,
生活杂♥志♥有这么一件事
there was a picture of this cat.
有一张猫的图片
See, he's up in the mountains,a rrope around him,
他在山上 绳索围绕着他
in this ad for Camel cigarettes.
在骆驼香烟广♥告♥那页
And it'sit's, uh...
就在
This is dig, his name is so goyish, it's beautiful.
深挖一下 他的名字非常不犹太 很美
Bob BYHRE.
鲍勃·BYHRE
Try to say it.Bob BYHRE.
试着发下音 鲍勃·BYHRE
Bob Buh?
鲍勃·哦
It's so goyish,you can't even say it.
非犹太的 你们都可以说出来
Bob Burrre.
鲍勃·博
Now, dig, Bob, it said,"Bob Bhyre,
现在 鲍勃 上面说 鲍勃·博以
who goes up to the mountains to save people for nothing."
谁无缘无故爬到山上去救人啊
He risks his life to save people for nothing.
他为了救别人的命舍弃自己的命
What Jew would do that?
犹太人怎么会这么做
Bob Byhre does it.
鲍勃·博以这么做了
Now, dig it, uh,these cats behind me,
现在 在我身后的这些爵士乐手
they're just cool.
他们都很厉害
they just got back from Chicago,
刚从芝加哥回来
opening for Mingus.
为明格斯演奏会开幕
In fact, I heard he was thinking about packing it in
事实上 我听说他听了他们的音乐后
after hearing them.Isn't that right, guys?
打算改行不干了 是不是
So, give thema round of applause
所以请给他们一些掌声
and don't fake it like you did for me
不要像给我的掌声那么假
or like your wives do for you.
要像你们的妻子给你们的掌声那样
Lindsey Trent and the Hot Three.
林赛·特伦特和热火三人组
You actually made it.
你做到了
I actually did.
我做到了
It's my first jazz club.
这是我第一次来爵士俱乐部
mine, too.
我也是
Pounder comes up, saying I was all drunk and belligerent.
庞德尔来了 说我完全喝醉了而且十分好战
were you?
真的吗
I wasn't drunk. I was stoned.
我没喝醉 我只是有点飘飘欲仙
And we had finished playing for the night.
今晚我们的演出顺利结束了
What's that have to do with it?
那有什么关系啊
I wasn't belligerent during the set.
我在台上坐着时可没好战
Nah, you were just missing notes during the set.
没有 你只是一直错过节拍
Yeah, but it's jazz.
是啊 但是那才是爵士乐
Who can tell when you're missing the notes?
谁能听出来你哪里节拍错过了
You know, in St. Louis,they pulled me in for spitting.
在圣路易斯 我吐口痰他们就把我抓了
What?Spitting, yeah.
什么 吐痰 没错
Spitting while black is more like it.
吐痰 更可能是因为肤色
Hell, yeah.
烂人 没错
I've been hooked seven times.Seven? What?
我被抓了七次 七次 我去
For talking in front of peoplewho paid to see me talk.
因为在付我钱听我聊天的人面前说话被抓
Hmm.Seven arrests.
七次逮捕
Shit, you got me beat.
你打败我了
Yeah, I only got the one.
我只有一次
Two for me.
我两次
We're talkingabout getting arrested.
我们在说的是被逮捕
Yeah.
是啊
For jaywalking or something?
乱穿马路还是什么
Profanity. Indecent exposure.
亵渎罪 有伤风化的暴露罪
Shit.
糟了
Well, much respect, Duchess.
哇 万分钦佩啊 公爵夫人
Is this a marijuana joint?
这是联合大♥麻♥吗
Oh, that smell.Get ready, man, get ready.
哇这味儿真冲 准备好 哥们 准备
My college roommate's sockdrawer smelled like this.
我大学室友的袜子抽屉就是这个味儿
I thought it was someEastern European potpourri.
我当时还以为是东欧的某种混合香料呢
I hold it in, right?
我就吸一下 对吧
If you can.MAN: No, no, man.
如果你可以 别 哥们儿
This can't be the little man.
这么个小孩不可能
Yeah, six months and counting.
六个月了 还在慢慢长大
What, what? He looks like he can already hold drumsticks.
看起来他都可以拿起小鼓槌了
He can hold drumsticks.
他可以拿鼓槌
He can hold a radial tire.
他都可以拿子午线轮胎了
He's strong, this kid.
这个孩子 他很强
No cough.
没咳嗽
Was I supposed to cough?
我应该咳嗽吗
Not if you can help it.
如果你忍♥得住就不用
Excellent.
很好
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
How do I feel?How do I feel?
我感觉怎么样
I'm trying to figure outhow I feel.
我在尽力感受我什么感觉
I feel fine. I feel good.
我感觉还行 感觉不错
So, what do we do?Do we do an activity?
我们要做什么 有什么活动吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表