Day in and day out,
日复一日
what the actual physical machinations of my job are?
我到底在工作中做些什么
No. Neither do I!
我不知道 我也不知道
I take meetings. I take phone calls.
我去开会 接电♥话♥
I shuffle paper around,
各种翻阅文件
and I have no idea
可是我还是不知道
of what the hell I actually do.
我他妈到底在干什么
Maybe if you did, you'd like it more.
可能如果你知道 你就会更喜欢它了
I just thought,
我只是以为
with the brisket and the notebook,
又是牛腩 又是笔记本
I thought you understood.
你还以为你理解我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah. Me, too.
我也对不起你
But, Joel, you can't just leave.
但是 乔尔 你不能就这么走了
I love you.
我爱你
We have a home. We have children.
我们有家 也有孩子
They're going to notice. I have to go.
他们会知道的 我必须走
No, no, no. Wait. I will be better.
不 不要 等等 我会改的
I will do better. I... I'll... I'll pay more attention.
我会改 我 我会多关注你
You can quit your job.
你可以辞职
We can go to the club every single night,
我们可以每晚都去俱乐部
and I'll buy more notebooks.
我多买♥♥几个笔记本
I've been having an affair.
我出轨了
It's been going on for months.
已经有好几个月了
I thought it was a phase, but now...
我以为这只是一时冲动 但现在
Who?
和谁出轨
Penny.
潘妮
Your secretary.
你的秘书
You're leaving me for a girl
你要离开我 就为了一个
who can't figure out how to sharpen pencils?
连削铅笔都不会的女孩
It's not about her, and it was a new sharpener.
跟她无关 而且那是个新款卷笔刀
It was electric. All she had to do was push.
电动的 她只要往里推就行了
Don't you understand? I need to start over.
你还不明白吗 我需要重新开始
With her? She wins?
和她 她赢了吗
It's not a contest.
这不是比赛
I just don't want this life,
我只是不想要这种生活
this whole upper West Side,
这种上西区的生活
classic six, best seats in temple.
六口之家 教堂里最好的位置
Wife, two kids.
一个妻子 两个孩子
I just don't...
我只是
want it.
不想要这种生活
So you'll tell your parents for me?
你会告诉你父母吗
That might be the funniest thing you've ever said.
这可是你说过的最有意思的话了
I have 30 people and a rabbi
有三十个人和一位拉比
coming over for break fast,
会来吃早饭
and this is the moment you decide
这种时候你决定
to tell me you're going to ride off into the sunset
告诉我你要和你那脑子不好使的秘书
with your half-wit secretary.
一起离开寻求新生活
Can I just say
我想说
that you have the worst timing ever?
你挑了个最差的时机
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Go on. Get out.
走吧 滚吧
Grab some pens on your way out.
出去的时候拿几支笔
You're going to need them.
你会用得上的
Good evening, Mr. Maisel.
晚上好 麦瑟尔先生
Going on a trip?
要出门旅行吗
Papa.
爸爸
Rose.
罗斯
Papa.
爸爸
Rose.
罗斯
Papa, wait. I... I just...
爸爸 等等 我 我想
Rose! I'm here. My God.
罗斯 我在这 天啊
What are you wearing? It's not thinning.
你穿的这是什么 一点也不苗条
I have something to tell you.
我要跟你们说一件事
You should both sit.
你俩最好坐下
Joel left.
乔尔离开了
He packed up my suitcase,
他打包了我的行李箱
and he left.
然后离开了
He's gone.
他走了
Joel left you?
乔尔离开了你
Yes.
是的
Why? What did you do?
为什么 你做了什么
Nothing. I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做啊
He's... He's in love with his secretary.
他 他爱上了他的秘书
Did you know this? Did you know he was having an affair?
你知道吗 你知道他有外遇吗
Of course I didn't know.
我当然不知道
God. The girl, is she...
上帝啊 那个女孩 她
My God. Is she pregnant?
天啊 她怀孕了吗
Shit.
操
Did you talk like that around him?
你跟他也这么说话吗
Did you use sailor talk?
你是不是说脏话了
No, I didn't use sailor talk.
不 我没有说脏话
She must be pregnant, a man doesn't leave
她肯定是怀孕了 除非女朋友怀孕
unless the girlfriend is pregnant.
否则男人是不会离开的
What the hell is he doing in there?
他在里面干什么呢
He's mad. At me?
他很生气 生我的气吗
Shh. They'll hear. Who'll hear?
小点声 他们会听到的 谁会听到
Them. Them. Who is them?
他们 他们是谁
God, Mama.
天啊 妈妈
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Why are you mad? I didn't do anything wrong.
你为什么要生气 我什么也没做错
When I agreed to send you
当年我同意让你去
to that fancy goyische college,
那个昂贵的异教大学的时候
what was the one thing I told you?
我是怎么跟你说来着
They'll have terrible deli?
他们的熟食很难吃
The important thing I told you.
更重要的事
That was about deli, too.
那就是关于熟食的 没错
The other important thing I told you!
另一件重要的事
Don't pick a weak man.
不要选择软弱的男人
This isn't my fault! Of course it's your fault.
这又不是我的错 这当然是你的错
Shit!
操
Mama, please stop crying.
妈妈 求你不要哭了
Everything we bring on ourselves is our own fault.
任何发生在我们身上的不幸都是我们自己的错
He was a good husband. He was a good provider.
他是个好丈夫 也很顾家
What are you going to do now?
你现在打算怎么办
What are your children going to do?
你的孩子打算怎么办
Mama, for the love of God,
妈妈 看在上帝份上
please stop crying in that bedroom!
请不要在卧室哭了
This isn't fair.
这不公平
No!
不
Much better. Thanks.
这好多了 谢谢
Life isn't fair. It's hard and cruel.
生活从来就不公平 而是艰难又残忍♥
You have to pick your friends as if there's a war going on.
你必须谨慎择友 以备战争来临
You want a husband who'll take a bullet for you,
你必须选一个会为你挡子弹的丈夫
not one who points to the attic
而不是只会指着阁楼
and says "They're up there."
说"它们在上面"的男人
How can you say that about Joel?
你怎么能这么说乔尔
You liked him. I knew what he was.
你从前很喜欢他的 我看透了他的本质
Why didn't you tell me, then?
那你怎么不告诉我
I did tell you! When did you tell me?
我告诉过你 你什么时候告诉过我
When you first came home with him.
你第一次把他带到家里的时候
That night. I looked at you.
那天晚上 我看着你
I asked, "Is this the choice?"
我问你 这就是你的选择吗
And you said yes.
你说是的
That was telling me?
这就算告诉过我吗
I have to spell it out for you?
我还要一字一句解释给你听吗
Joel's sick. Everything's fine.
乔尔生病了 一切都好
Not a word of this to the rabbi.
什么都不要跟拉比说
I'm going to take a bath.
我要去洗个澡
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表