"Not only is there no need
市场不仅不需要
"for pilot goggles..." Yada, yada, yada.
飞行员护目镜 之类之类的
You got to pace it up. You're boring the shit out of me.
你得说快点 你要把我无聊死了
Archie? What? Is Donny still talking?
阿奇 怎么了 唐尼还在说话吗
Screw you, Archie. Okay.
去你的 阿奇 好吧
Let's say Donny finishes and everyone's still conscious.
我们就当唐尼说完 每个人都还是清醒的
Thank you, thank you very much. You'll step in
谢谢 十分感谢 你就上前
with the Belter profit and loss records.
说一下贝尔特公♥司♥的盈利亏损情况
Play up the bad, which means...
夸大不好的情况 这表示
We swoop in with a lowball offer that they will jump at!
我们趁虚而入 虚报低价 他们就会上钩
Hear that, Donny? It's called having a pulse.
听到了吗 唐尼 这叫重点突出
I'm being ganged up on here, Mrs. Moskowitz.
我被他们排挤了 莫斯科维茨夫人
Play nice, boys.
融洽相处 小伙子们
Archie finishes, then I'll bring it home.
阿奇结束后 我就去收尾
There will be lots of figures, lots of fireworks.
到时候会有很多图表 还有烟火特效
I'll throw around words like "phenolic resins."
我会抛出一些词 比如酚醛树脂
I hear they're headlining at the Apollo next week.
我听说他们下周要在阿波罗剧院做宣传
Then I'll point to charts! Charts!
那我就指向图解 图解
And graphs! Graphs!
还有图表 图表
I'll dazzle them with bullshit,
我会乱说一通让他们不知所措
and then we'll hand out some very nice color-coded binders,
然后我们会分发一些好看的彩色活页夹
and as they all start to read,
当他们开始阅读时
I'll sum up the presentation with the words,
我会将这次报告总结为一句话
"The future is ours. And we will take it!"
未来属于我们 我们将引领未来
Well.
不错啊
We're ready, men.
我们准备好了 先生们
Get a shave, press your suits.
刮好胡子 熨平西装
I don't think Don should wear his grey suit.
我认为唐不应该穿他那套灰色的西装
It makes him look tubby.
那让他看起来很胖
Et tu, Mrs. Moskowitz?
你说什么 莫斯科维茨夫人
You heard her, Donny.
你听到她说的了 唐尼
You're tubby in the grey. Boy,
灰色显你胖 天哪
are you in a good mood.
你心情是不是很好
He's been in a good mood all day.
他今天一天心情都很好
Something making you extra happy?
有什么让你格外开心的事
Something you can share? Or pour?
说来分享分享 倾诉也行
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything. About what?
我什么都不会说的 说什么
It's not a done deal yet, but it looks like maybe Midge and I
这还不是板上钉钉的事 但是似乎我和米琪
might give it another go. You're kidding.
有复合的可能 你在开玩笑吧
Thank God. Thank you, God.
太好啊 谢谢上帝
Easy, boy. You don't understand.
冷静 兄弟 你不知道
You have no idea what it's been like with Imogene
你是不知道自从你们俩分开后
since the two of you split. She's gone crazy.
伊莫金都变成什么样 她都要疯了
Wasn't that long a trip, pal. I got news for you.
婚姻不都是那样过来的吗 兄弟 残酷的事实啊
She's obsessed with my every move.
她要掌握我的每个行程
Where have I been, what am I doing?
我去了哪 我在干什么
I spilled ketchup on my shirt one day,
有一天我把番茄酱洒在衬衫上了
and she goes over to my secretary's apartment
她去了我秘书的公♥寓♥
and compares all her lipstick color to the stain.
把她所有的口红的颜色与污渍对比
Ooh! Can I tell her about Midge?
哦 我能告诉她米琪的事吗
Please, let me tell her.
请让我来告诉她
Not just yet, but soon.
不是现在 但很快了
In the meantime, after work tonight, drinks are on me.
同时 今晚下班 我请喝酒
You, too, Mrs. Moskowitz!
你也来 莫斯科维茨夫人
I can't wait to meet Mrs. Maisel.
我迫不及待得想见麦瑟尔夫人了
I bet she's a pretty wonderful girl.
我打赌她肯定是个很棒的女孩
She is, Mrs. Moskowitz.
确实是 莫斯科维茨夫人
She is at that.
她就是那样的人
No.
不
Hey, what's funnier, corned beef or pastrami?
哪个更搞笑 咸牛肉还是五香牛肉
Pastrami.
五香牛肉
"Pastrami..."
五香牛肉
That is funnier.
真搞笑
Thank you!
谢谢
I think maybe he could be the one.
我想也许他就是命中注定的那个
He doesn't have to be the one.
他不一定要是命中注定的那个
He could just be the one right now.
他可以只是现在最合适的哪个
Where is he taking you?
他要带你去哪
The movies. So lucky.
看电影 真好
What's your evening, Viv?
你今晚干什么 小维
I'm going to church with my family.
我要和家人去教堂
Dear.
天哪
It's snowing.
下雪了
I love the snow.
我喜欢下雪
Don't you love the snow?
你们不喜欢下雪吗
I do love the snow.
我很喜欢
I think the snow is good luck.
我觉得下雪意味着好运
Depends on how far you have to walk.
取决于你要走多远
My wedding had a Russian winter wonderland theme.
我的婚礼主题是俄♥罗♥斯♥的冬季仙境
You know, like Doctor Zhivago.
像 日瓦格医生
You had a medical themed wedding? That's really weird.
你的婚礼是医疗风格的 真奇怪
Doctor Zhivago is a book. Don't make us look stupid.
日瓦戈医生是一本书 别把我们表现的像文盲一样
Everything was white, and there were trees painted
一切都是白色的 树也被涂上颜色
like they were covered with snow.
看起来就像有白雪覆盖
It was really, really beautiful.
真的非常美丽
What are you doing tonight, Midge?
你今晚干什么 米琪
I have plans.
我有计划
Is it something wonderful?
是什么很棒的东西吗
It is. It is something wonderful.
对 很棒的计划
That's good. Because tonight,
很好 因为今晚
everyone should do something wonderful.
每个人都应该做些美好的事情
Bye, Midge. Bye.
再见 米琪 再见
Look, it's Santa.
看 是圣诞老人
Four sailors stuck licking the lamp post.
四个水手舔灯柱被粘住了
You got to hit "licking." I keep telling you,
你得重读 舔 我一直这么告诉你
it's not funny unless you hit "licking."
如果你不重读就不好笑了
Right. Licking the lamp post.
好 舔灯柱
Licking the lamp post.
舔灯柱
Jesus, how long are we gonna be sitting here?
天哪 我们还要在这坐多久
You're supposed to go on at 8:00.
我们本来应该八点上台的
When you said "shit gig," this is exactly what I pictured.
你说 该死的演出 的时候 这就是我想象的画面
Yeah, this place is pretty much the worst.
这地方大概是最糟糕的了
Now, remember, the audience out there will be terrible.
记住 外面那些观众会很可怕
All right? They're gonna be drunk,
他们可能喝醉了
horny and in no mood to laugh.
欲♥火♥焚身 然后没心情大笑
There's pretty much no chance you're gonna win them over,
想赢得他们几乎没可能
even if you do show them your tits,
就算你给他们看你的巨♥乳♥
'cause there's a lot of tits to look at in here.
因为这里已经有一堆巨♥乳♥可看了
I'm sorry, was that the end of the pep talk?
你就是这么鼓励我的吗
Just keep going.
只要继续讲下去
No matter what they toss at you, keep going.
无论他们怎么讨厌你 继续讲下去
Okay. Duck, you know, but keep going.
好吧 就算是被打击 也要继续讲下去
So, Susie. Yes?
苏西 怎么
I'm gonna tell you something.
我要跟你说些事情
Okay. I'm just gonna say it, because I want you to hear it,
说吧 我要说出来 因为我希望你知道
and after I say it and after you hear it,
在我说完 你也听完以后
we are not gonna discuss it again.
我们决不再讨论它
I just want you to hear it,
我只是想让你知道
because we are in business together,
因为我们是工作伙伴
and we spend time together
而且我们一起相处
and it could come up occasionally.
这件事偶尔会冒出来
And I don't want to keep anything from you.
而我不想有任何事情瞒着你
But I don't want you to be surprised
但我不希望你感到惊讶
if I accidentally... What is this?
如果我不小心 你在干什么
The lost Hamlet monologue?
你是在背哈姆雷特独白吗
Just say it, for Christ's sake.
有话直说 天哪
I spent the night with Joel.
我和乔尔共度了一晚
After Ethan's party, he spent the night.
伊森的派对结束后 晚上他
And we... spent the night.
我们 共度了一晚
So there.
就这样
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表