Broke my pinkie.
撞折了我的小手指
What? He didn't look that big,
什么 他看起来不壮
but his arm was like a brick wall.
但他的手臂像砖墙那样结实
Yeah, he had strong arms. It was humiliating.
是啊 他的手臂很结实 太丢人了
The next day at work I had to make up a story
隔天上班我不得不编故事
about being mugged in the park. You never told me any of this.
说我在公园遭抢劫了 你没告诉过我这些
Well... it wasn't my most...
这还不算是我最
manly anecdote.
男子气概的轶事
I sure hate that he hurt you, boy.
我真的恨他伤了你心 唉
Thanks.
谢了
Make sure the next guy you get involved with
下次记得找个
has very weak upper body strength.
上身力量很弱的男人
Of course. I'd like to defend your honor.
一定会 我想为你出头
I'd appreciate that. But I have to be able
我很感激 但我要在隔天
to hold a pen the next day.
能抓稳一支笔
Noah, listen, you got to do me a favor, okay?
诺亚 听着 你要帮我一个忙 好吗
Anything.
随时效劳
Don't leave Astrid.
别抛弃阿斯特丽德
My God. I'm not gonna leave Astrid.
我的天 我不会抛弃阿斯特丽德的
She thinks you are. I'm not.
她觉得你会 我不会
I've told her a million times I'm not.
我跟她说过无数次了 我不会的
She's worried about h... Kids. I know, she's obsessed with it.
她担心 孩子 我知道她很喜欢孩子
I don't care if we have kids. I want a dog.
我不在乎我们有没有孩子 我想养只狗
She's driving herself crazy.
她快把自己逼疯了
She's driving me crazy.
她快把我逼疯了
I don't know what to do with her.
我不知道该拿她怎么办
When she gets something in her head...
每当她脑子里冒出什么想法
like the whole converting thing.
比如说改变信仰这件事
She had to sign up for the accelerated conversion package.
她一定要报名参加转变信仰的速成套餐
Goy to Jew in three weeks or less.
不到三周内从异教♥徒♥成为犹太人
Classes, rituals, and weird baths in basements,
课程 典礼 还有地下室奇怪的洗礼
and, my God, so much challah.
还有 我的天 这么多白面包
I remember. All to impress Mama.
我记得 所有这些都为了讨好妈妈
Who doesn't eat bread.
不吃面包的妈妈
And if I have to go to Israel
如果要我去以色列
one more time... Just, please,
再多一次 就 拜托了
till death do you part.
要至死不渝
I promise.
我保证
She's a lucky gal.
她是个幸运的姑娘
I should get back in.
我该回屋里了
I'm playing hooky.
我这是无故旷工
Hey, your old turntable.
嘿 这你的旧唱机
And some really dirty comedy albums.
还有色情喜剧唱片
Don't tell Mama.
别告诉妈妈
Vestiges of Joel?
乔尔落下的吗
Nope, they're mine.
不是 是我的
You know...
你知道
I never did get his thing for comedy.
我从来不懂他为什么要做喜剧
One time we came to see him, he didn't seem that funny.
有一回我们去看他表演 他看起来也不是那么有趣
You're the funny one.
你才是有趣的那个
You've always been the funny one.
你一直都是有趣的那个
Thanks.
谢谢
Astrid kissed the baby.
阿斯特丽德亲了你的宝宝
It was inevitable.
躲不过的
The food was good.
晚餐真好吃
I wonder if there really was a General Tso.
我在想左宗棠鸡里是不是真的有左宗棠
You get out.
你自己下车吧
I, have to go back to the office for a while.
我要回办公室一趟
Okay.
好吧
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位
Susie Myerson. Nice to meet you.
苏西 梅耶森 很高兴见到你
The, African masks seem out of place.
这个非洲面具感觉有点格格不入
How did you get in here? Are you kidding me?
你怎么进来的 这还用问吗
The entire William Morris Agency goes to lunch from 1:00 to 2:00.
所有威廉 莫里斯公♥司♥的人都在一点到两点去吃中饭
Agents, secretaries, security, the janitor.
经纪人 秘书 保安 门卫
I could've done naked cartwheels down the corridor
我在走廊上裸奔都可以
and no one would have stopped me.
没有人会来拦我
What is it with you people and lunch?
你们这些人怎么都要吃中饭
Don't any of you eat breakfast? Get out from behind my desk.
就没有人会吃早餐吗 从我座位上起来
I-I'm sorry, you don't like people behind your desk?
很抱歉 你不喜欢别人抢你的位置吗
Tell you what. I won't get behind your desk
猜怎么着 我不会抢你的位置
if you won't get behind mine.
只要你不枪我的
Okay, I'm calling security.
够了 我要叫保安了
Forget it, Lew. I cut the lines.
算了吧 卢 我把电♥话♥线都剪断了
You what?
你说什么
I didn't cut the lines. Just wanted to sound like
我没有剪断电♥话♥线 我只不过一时
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
You handle a guy, Randall something.
你代理的一个家伙 叫什么兰德尔
I don't know the last name. He's a client of yours, right?
我不知道他姓什么 你是他经纪人 对吧
Introduced you to a woman named Midge Maisel?
他把一个叫米琪 麦瑟尔的女人介绍了你认识
Yeah, so?
没错 然后呢
So? Midge Maisel's a client of mine.
然后 我是米琪 麦瑟尔的经纪人
You're her rep? Yup.
你是她的代理人 没错
And she doesn't need a William Morris agent
而且她目前不需要
in her life right now. She's got everything she needs with me.
一个来自威廉 莫里斯的经纪人 她有我在就够了
And who are you, to be telling me this?
那你是哪来的 告诉我这些
Lew, we both know what a place like this does with someone
卢 我们都清楚要怎么利用
like Midge... a girl comic, good-looking,
像米琪这样的人 一个女喜剧演员 长得好看
just starting out, can't sing.
刚上道 不会唱歌♥
You meet 'em at the deli, like you did, all casual-like.
你们在熟食店碰面 像你说的 一切都很随意
And then you schedule a fancy lunch... there's always lunch...
然后你会筹备一顿昂贵的午餐 总是有这样的午餐
talk to 'em about their hopes and their dreams,
不断灌输她们希望 还有她们的梦想
you promise them everything, you deliver nothing,
你承诺了一切 可你根本不会兑现
and then you dump 'em if lightning doesn't strike
而且如果她们在亮相五分钟内没有惊艳全场
within the first five minutes.
你就会抛弃她们
She does not need you.
她不需要你
She does not need Randall. She needs me.
她不需要兰德尔 她需要的是我
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
What kind of contract you got with her?
你能帮她拉到什么人脉
Same kind of contract you got with your nuts...
你能帮你那班混♥蛋♥们拿到的同样的人脉
there's two of us and we're attached.
我们两个人强强联手
And if you ever go near Midge again,
要是你再敢靠近米琪
I will make it my life's mission to take you
我就把你还有这整栋楼都毁掉
and this entire building down.
做不到我决不罢休
And... here's my card.
还有 这是我的名片
In case you need it someday.
以防你哪天会需要
Babka.
婆婆蛋糕
Bourbon. I like that combination.
波旁威士忌酒 我喜欢这个组合
Come in.
进来吧
It's excellent toasted with a little butter,
一级棒的黄油烤蛋糕
if you're so inclined.
如果你喜欢的话
Sit down.
坐吧
I like what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你把房♥子打理成这样
Do you? Yes. It looks...
是吗 是的 看起来
What shall we toast to?
我们要庆祝什么呢
Not yet. I want to talk first.
还没 我想先说几句
Okay. Sounds serious.
好吧 听起来挺严肃的
You got a phone. I did.
你买♥♥了个电♥话♥ 没错
You said you didn't get the phone.
你说你没有电♥话♥
Yeah, well, I'm a cockeyed optimist.
是啊 我是个荒诞的乐天派
So, how you doing?
你过得怎么样
I'm fine.
我挺好的
Good. Good. So you're not insane?
很好 很好 所以你没有精神失常
I don't think so. 'Cause you seem insane.
我想我没有 因为你看起来像精神失常
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
This party circuit thing you've got going on,
你在做的这些派对巡回
I don't know what you really think it is,
我不知道你把它们当作什么
but it's not stand-up.
但这不是单口相声
It's not a gig, it's a party.
这不是喜剧表演 只是派对罢了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表