If the secretary were just out of the picture,
如果秘书消失的话
Joel would come back.
乔尔就会回家
You want her out of the picture?
你想让她消失吗
I have cousins. They have skills.
我有表亲 他们干这行的
I'm sorry? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
I'm looking at the ball.
我看看玻璃球
I see a new man walking toward Miriam.
我看见一个陌生男人走向了米里亚姆
My God, no.
我的天 不
But he walked right past. Yes, he's gone.
但他很快又过去了 是的 他不见了
Feel better? It doesn't matter.
感觉好点了吗 没关系
There'll be another man and another
会有另一个男人和另一个
and another; She's on the prowl.
和另一个 她周♥旋♥其中
Every night she gets all dolled up and goes to these parties.
每天晚上她都打扮的漂漂亮亮去参加聚会
Like she's given up on Joel and is trolling for husbands.
就像是她放弃了乔尔 正在寻找丈夫
She doesn't understand.
她不明白
Being a divorcée is terrible, yes,
离婚是很可怕的 是的
but being on your second marriage is...
但是进入第二段婚姻
Worse. So much worse.
更糟 特别糟糕
Second marriage says failure.
再婚会被说成失败
At least divorcée sounds continental.
至少离婚听起来好点儿
It'd be better if Joel had died, then she'd be a widow.
最好是如果乔尔死了 她成了寡妇
At least there's dignity in that.
至少还有尊严
You want Joel to die?
你想让乔尔死吗
Again, with the cousins.
再说遍 我有表亲
I don't understand. Okay, I give up.
我不明白 好吧 我放弃
I see an open path for Miriam.
我看到了米里亚姆脚下有一条路
She will find her way. I promise.
她会好起来的 我保证
Tell you what, I'll make a tonic.
告诉你 我会做奎宁水
Pour it in her soup, it will help the luck stick.
放进她的汤里 会帮助她留住好运
Thank you, Drina. You still look worried.
谢谢你 迪娜 你还是忧心忡忡
I have the perfect thing.
我有好办法
A distraction.
让你分心
Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
I think you'll love the color, Mrs. Maracek. See you again.
我肯定你会喜欢这种颜色 玛拉塞克夫人 下次再见
And what color would you recommend
你给我这样的肤色
for my unique complexion, Miss?
推荐什么颜色呢 小姐
Pasty? I'd recommend Spackle.
苍白色 我建议斯巴克
And a putty knife. I'll pass.
再加上一把油灰刀 还是算了吧
So what are you doing here? I have a proposition.
那你来这儿干什么 我有一个提议(求婚)
Blessed day.
祝你好运
The ring department's on the third floor.
戒指在三楼
But not here.
但不能在这儿说
You have time later today?
你今天晚点有时间吗
I'm off in an hour.
我还有一小时下班
Can you meet me at the Stage Deli? Sure.
我们能在熟食店碰面吗 - 当然
Great.
很好
Point me to the shoplifting department?
给我指下顺手牵羊部门在哪儿
Second floor, south side.
二楼 南边
Excellent service.
服务周到
Hello there.
你好
Midge, this is my karate instructor, Lew Fogelman.
米琪 这是空手道教练 卢 福格尔曼
I'm Randall's agent.
我是兰德尔的经纪人
He's with William Morris, so look impressed.
他和威廉 莫里斯一起 所以看起来眼熟
I am impressed.
我有点印象
Midge Maisel.
米琪 麦瑟尔
I've heard good things.
我听说你很了不起
I like you already.
我开始喜欢你了
We're sitting now.
我们坐下说吧
So... my boy told me he was having a bite with you,
我的客户跟我说 他要和你一起吃饭
and I was in the neighborhood.
我就在附近
Hope you don't mind my stopping by.
希望你不要介意我过来
The Stage DelI is open to all.
熟食店是面向所有人营业的
He's headed toward great things, this one.
他大有前途 这个
Just not in entertainment. Will you shut up?
只是不适合娱乐圈 你能闭嘴吗
You're annoying us both. I'm winningly selfdeprecating.
你把我们都惹怒了 我在可爱地自嘲
It says so right there on the new resumes
新简历上这么说
you made me pony up for. Anyhow, he mentioned
你让我写的 无论如何 他提到了
that the two of you have been teaming up lately,
你们最近成立组合的事情
which I find very interesting.
这让我很感兴趣
Teaming up? Just at parties.
组合 只是在派对上
Just for fun. However,
仅供娱乐 不过
have you ever thought about doing it professionally?
你有没有想过更专业的合作
II don't understand. Sometimes a charming, funny guy
我不明白 有时候一位迷人而风趣的男士
with a cute, dizzy broad on his arm is a good sell.
搂着一个可爱又傻乎乎的婆娘 这样的组合可是卖♥♥点满满
And I'm the dizzy broad? Fine.
我就是那个傻乎乎的婆娘 好吧
I'll be the dizzy broad and you be the charming, funny guy.
我来当那个傻乎乎的 你来扮演风趣迷人的角色
Perfect.
很好
So you want to do an act... with me?
那么你是想 和我同台演出
They're always looking for duos like us
像我们这样的二人组总是倍受商家欢迎的
for commercials, radio, industrials.
不管是商业广♥告♥ 无线广播 还是工业股票
Company events... you tell a few jokes,
以及各种公♥司♥活动 你可以讲笑话
you mention the product a bunch of times,
在表演时不停地提到他们的产品
you look pretty.
你很漂亮
You can make decent money at this.
你可以凭这些大赚一笔
Seriously? We'd be a booker's dream.
真的吗 我们会大红大紫的
Who knows, we may be the next Nichols and May.
谁知道呢 我们也许会成为下一个尼克尔斯和梅
You don't know Nichols and May? Should I?
你不知道尼克尔斯与梅吗 我应该知道吗
The next time they're in town, you're going.
下次他们来镇上演出的时候 你应该去一趟
We're going. Speaking of going,
我们要去一趟 说起来
I'll leave the two of you to talk more.
你们两个先聊 我有事先走了
Food's on me; Keep it under a thousand bucks.
这顿饭我请 控制在一千块以内哟
It's been a pleasure.
和您共餐 荣幸之至
I'll send ten percent of my matzo balls to you, Lew.
我会把十分之一的汤团打包寄给你 卢
And I'll take it.
那我欣然接受
He's picking up our tab.
他会付账的
Excellent.
好极了
Next time, let's meet in the shoe department at Saks.
下次我们改在萨克斯的鞋店见面好了
I don't care what your fucking title is.
我他妈才不管你的招牌上写什么
It's house manager. Your dirtbag friends come in
这是经理的决定 你那群混账朋友
and sit in my section, they got to order.
来待在我部门里 指手画脚
They don't got to order, they're guests of the house manager.
他们不会指手画脚 他们只是经理的客人
Then sit them in another section.
那就请他们去别的部门待着
There's only one section, your section.
可是只有一个部门 就是你的那个啊
I fucking quit, Susie.
我他妈不干了 苏西
I'm heartbroken.
那我会心碎的
Gaslight. Hey, it's Midge.
你好 煤油灯 嗨 我是米琪
I left a bunch of messages for you with Jackie.
我留了一堆消息 让杰基给你
Did he give them to you? Hang on.
他给你了吗 等下
Jackie, did you have messages from Midge for me?
杰基 你那有没有米琪留给我的什么消息
Possibly. Asshole. Asshole.
大概有吧 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
You can't just throw in a random off-topic "asshole."
你不要老是插入话题 无缘无故骂我混♥蛋♥
An asshole has to be motivated.
总要有个理由吧
You breathe. It's motivated.
你在呼吸 这就是理由
Hey, you guys have got to get a divorce.
你俩不如离婚算了
I mean it.
说真的
What was your message?
你留了什么消息
I was just calling to touch base.
我只是联♥系♥一下你
You left early the other night.
你那天晚上走得很早
Well, they ran out of butter. Butter. Okay.
哦 那天没有黄油了 黄油 好吧
Well, we should get together again.
我们应该过两天
Soon, okay? Yeah, sure.
再见一面 好吗 好的
Hey, what was the deal with you and that guy?
对了 你和那个人进展如何
What guy? You mean Randall? I guess.
什么人 你是说兰道尔 应该是吧
We've been doing these bits together at parties for a while.
我们在派对上共同表演
They're a big hit. What, does he think
大受欢迎 什么 他自认为
he's funny or something? He is funny.
很风趣或者怎样吗 他确实很风趣
You're kidding. No. He's a professional comedian.
你在开玩笑吧 没有 他是个专业的喜剧演员
He was even thinking we could get some work doing industrials.
他甚至在考虑我们去为工业企业表演
Industrials? Yeah.
工业企业 没错
What, you're gonna spin around on a platform hawking Buicks?
怎么 你要在展台上面转来转去地推销别克汽车吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表