Men's shoes... Fourth floor, southeast side.
男鞋 在四楼东南角
Hi-fi systems... Eighth floor...
音响系统 在八楼
left of the elevators.
电梯左手边
Right. Okay, it's hi-fI systems right of the elevators.
右边 好的 音响系统在电梯右手边
Cookware... fifth floor.
厨具 在五楼
Maternity...
母婴用品
third floor.
在三楼
My feet hurt.
我的脚好疼
Miriam? Gonna bring flats tomorrow.
米里亚姆 明天得带双平底鞋了
Hi, baby.
嗨 小宝贝
That's the key. Flats. For what?
平底鞋是关键 要平底鞋干嘛
For what? For work. You work?
要平底鞋干嘛 工作需要啊 你工作吗
Yes, Mama, you knew that.
是的 妈妈 你知道的
I told you this morning. That's right.
我今早告诉你了 记起来了
I'm going out with some friends tonight. Mrs. Fulber can take the kids.
我今晚要和几个朋友出去 富尔伯太太会帮我看着孩子
I'll get them when I come home. That sounds fine.
我回家的时候再接他们回来 听起来不错
Something wrong? What would be wrong?
有什么问题吗 怎么会有问题
I got you something.
我带了点东西给你
You never have to get me anything.
你不需要给我买♥♥什么
I wanted to get you something.
我想给你买♥♥点东西
What is that?
这是什么
It's lipstick. I thought you'd like it.
口红 我觉得你会喜欢的
Where did you get it? My job. At the makeup counter. At work.
你从哪拿来的 我上班那 在化妆品柜台 我的工作
Yes, that.
这样啊
It went well, my first day.
第一天很顺利
It's a brand new color.
这是全新的色号♥
It's not officially released till the end of the week.
要到这周末才正式上市
So I'm a guinea pig.
所以我是小白鼠了
No. You're the first woman in New York to have it.
不 你是纽约第一个拥有它的女人
And it's pretty, and I thought of you.
这颜色很漂亮 我就想到了你
Yeah, you don't like what I wear now.
是啊 你不喜欢我现在涂的色号♥
No, I like it a lot.
不 我很喜欢
I think it looks nice.
我觉得现在的看起来不错
So do I.
我也觉得
This smells funny.
这闻起来怪怪的
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你
You are very welcome.
完全不用客气
# Did you hear what they did at the WPA? #
# 你听说他们在公共事业振兴署做了什么吗 #
# When the banks went belly up, and the jobs all went away #
# 当银行破产 所有工作都没了 #
# They reinvested in America #
# 他们重新在美国投资 #
# They put the poor to work at honest pay #
# 他们给穷♥人♥提供薪水不错的工作 #
# They built dams and roads and bridges #
# 他们兴建水坝 道路和桥梁 #
# Things that we still use today #
# 都是我们今天仍在使用的设施 #
# Did you hear what they did at the WPA? #
# 你听说他们在公共事业振兴署做了什么吗 #
# When speculators drove the market into New York Bay #
# 当投机者把市场引进了纽约湾 #
# They gave a corps of citizens a place to go #
# 他们给市民提供了一个好去处 #
# With a chance to make some hay... #
# 能有机会去赚点 #
Hey. Hi. Nice crowd.
嗨 嗨 人挺多啊
Take a gander.
来看看
My business cards.
我的名片
Got them up to a nice round 30.
加起来一共有30张
Let me see. Hey, are your hands clean?
我看看 嘿 你的手干净吗
Yeah. I don't want smudges.
当然 我不想弄脏它
Yeah. You smudged it.
好了 你弄脏它了
Now I got a nice round 29. Thanks. Sorry.
现在我只有29张了 谢谢你啊 对不起
Well, these are gonna be obsolete soon, anyway.
不管怎么样 这些很快就会没用了
Do you want to know why? Yes. Why?
你想知道为什么吗 想 为什么
I'm getting a phone.
我要有自己的电♥话♥了
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
No shit, I'm getting a phone.
不骗你 我要有电♥话♥了
Welcome to the 20th century.
欢迎来到二十世纪
Yeah. Then, I'll put my phone number on the card.
没错 然后我要把我的电♥话♥号♥码写在名片上
My-my typewriter's missing its three, eight, nine,
我的打字机打不出三 八和九
so I just got to be sure the number doesn't have
所以我只要确保我的电♥话♥号♥码里
a three, eight or a nine in it. Seems doable.
没有三 八或九 似乎可行
It's gonna have an answering service.
我的电♥话♥还会有接听电♥话♥服务
And some chatty broad's gonna know all my shit.
然后我所有屁事就掌握在某个话多的婆娘手里了
It's gonna cost me a fortune, but it'll be worth it.
这虽然要花掉我一大笔钱 但很值得
"Susie Myerson's office."
这里是苏西 梅耶森的办公室
"Yes, may I speak with Susie Myerson, please?"
你好 麻烦让苏西 梅耶森接电♥话♥可以吗
"It-It's about some very important, show-related business."
这是关于一些很重要的 演出相关的生意
"She's not in at the moment, so go fuck yourself."
她现在不在 滚一边去吧
You might want to soften that a little.
你的语气可能要再温和一点
Yeah, but pretty cool, huh?
是 但是很酷对吧
"Susie Myerson's office."
这里是苏西 梅耶森的办公室
"Susie Myerson and Associates."
苏西 梅耶森联合办公室
What? Thinking big, right?
什么 目光长远 不是吗
Yeah. I'm thinking big.
没错 我要目光长远
All right, thank you, Ethan Carter and his combo!
好的 十分感谢 伊森 卡特和他的爵士乐队
Well, that was almost palatable.
刚才的演出十分精彩
Now, get your stuff off and we'll bring on the next act.
现在 把你们的装备拿下台 让我们有请下一个表演者
Okay. It's gonna be a comedian.
好的 要上场的是一位喜剧演员
So hang tight, everybody, and get ready to laugh.
所以坐稳了各位 一起踏上欢乐之旅
You good to go?
你准备好了吗
God, yeah.
当然
Started my new job today.
我今天刚开始我的新工作
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
So many stories. I hung out with these young girls, cute as buttons.
太多故事可以讲了 我和那些娇小可爱的年轻女孩们出去玩了
And the customers, they were hysterical.
还有那些顾客 个个都很搞笑
Great. You want to run it by me? A little, practice run?
很好啊 你想先讲给我听听吗 稍微排练一下
No. I don't want to get stale.
不要 我不想上台炒旧饭
So, "Miriam," right?
所以 你是米里亚姆 对吗
Yes, but I'll be using a nom de plume.
是的 但我会用一个艺名
A nom de what? Nom de plume.
叫什么 艺名
Sounds like a sex toy. Yeah, like it goes up
听起来像一个情趣玩具 没错 感觉就像
your ass or something. It's a fake name.
它要插♥你♥屁♥股♥里之类的 这就是个假名
I-I don't want to use my real name.
我 我不想用我的真名
Fine, then give me your fake name.
好吧 那给我你的假名
Well, now I can't think of one.
我现在还没想好
F-Fanny, I guess.
范 范妮吧
And the last name?
姓什么
Brice.
布莱斯
"Fanny Brice"? That's taken.
范妮 布莱斯吗 有人用了
Then Fanny Jones.
那就范妮 琼斯
Fanny Jone... that is a terrible name.
范妮 琼斯 这个名字真难听
Yeah, like you put zero thought into it.
没错 就像你没有用心一样
Jackie, please, just make up a last name for me.
杰基 拜托 就瞎编一个姓给我吧
I'll come up with a permanent one. Okay.
我之后再想一个固定的 好吧
OKAY, I REPEAT: I like your real name.
好吧 我重申 我喜欢你的真名
I don't want to use my real name.
我不想用我的真名
Hey, your call.
你说了算
All right, give it up for a very funny lady,
好了 掌声欢迎这位非常有趣的女士
whose name you're gonna want to remember.
你们会想记住她名字的
Fanny Midge.
范妮 米琪
Thank you, everybody.
谢谢大家
That's very nice of you, seeing as how I haven't done anything yet.
你们真是太好了 看在我还什么都没做的份上
So.
所以
I started work today.
我今天开始上班了
A new job.
一个新工作
And it was crazy.
也很疯狂
Super crazy. I'm-I'm a makeup counter girl
超级疯狂 我 我是贝奥曼公♥司♥的
at B. Altman. Who here's been to B. Altman?
一个化妆品柜台导购 谁去过贝奥曼
No one?
没人吗
Really? Or is-is there one person? I c...
真的吗 还是有一个人 我
This spotlight is so bright, I can't see a thing.
这个聚光灯太亮了 我看不清
Blinding. Co...
要瞎了 能
Maybe, just...
或许
Well, B. Altman is a department store.
贝奥曼是一家百货公♥司♥
But I think my favorite thing I did today...
但我觉得今天所做的事里 我最喜欢的是
And this is gonna sound weird...
虽然这听起来有点奇怪
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表