This club is for members only.
这个俱乐部只有会员才能进
It's a hangout for comics,not the U.N.
这里是看喜剧的地方 又不是联♥合♥国♥
Just loosen up, guys.
放松点 你俩
You can't stay here.Then kick me out.
你不能待在这儿 那把我撵出去啊
No takers?
没人吗
Why don't you get Milton Berle to swing his dick around,
你们为什么不叫米尔顿·伯利来晃晃他的屌♥
knock me out into the street.
把我赶到街上去呢
That'll do the trick.Hold on, guys.
那样就能成功了 你两等一下
CONCIERGE:I'm sorry, Mr. Drake.
抱歉 德雷克先生
We'll take care of this.
我们会处理好的
No, I'll take care of this.
不 我来处理
Hello, Susie.Harry.
你好 苏茜 哈利
You're a giant pain in the ass.
你真是眼中钉肉中刺
Your ear hair is turning gray.
看你的鬓角都灰白了
I'll take it from here, guys.
我会把这货带走的 大家
If she touched you, wash.
如果她碰你了 赶紧去洗
Haha. We still onfor lawn bowling Sunday, yeah?
我们依旧期待着周末的草地保龄球 是吧
Come on.
快走吧
HARRY:Two Scotches, please.
两杯威士忌 谢谢
Wow, George Jessel looks like he fell in a vat of fries.
乔治·杰塞尔(演员)发福得真厉害啊
Did I miss your call?
我错过你的电♥话♥了吗
I didn't call. Couldn't scrape up a nickel?
我没打电♥话♥ 是连零钱都没有吗
Didn't want to deal withyour idiot secretary.
不想和你的白♥痴♥秘书打交道
I hate her.I hate all secretaries.
真烦她 所有秘书都烦人
They're worthless.What's the name of yours?
秘书都无能 你秘书叫什么来着
Sandra.
桑德拉
Yeah, she's half moron,half boobs.
必须的 她有胸无脑
And 100% my wife.
她是我老婆
Really?Since when?
真的吗 什么时候的事
A few months ago. I'm sorry youweren't invited to the wedding.
几个月前 我很抱歉没请你去参加婚礼
Mm, I'll go to the next one.
嗯 你下次结婚我再去
So I sent this kiddown to the Gaslight,
我把这个孩子送到煤气灯去
he's working up a set.
他在打杂
Fellow named Langford.You catch him?
他叫朗福特 你注意到他没
I caught the whiff.I can still smell it.
有点印象 还在考察
No good, huh?
不太好 是不是
Well, he helped tune the piano,so it wasn't a complete loss.
他帮忙调琴 所以也不是毫无用处
Susie, um, don't take this the wrong way,
苏茜 别大材小用了
but, uh, what the hellare you doing here?
但是 你到底来着做什么呢
Well, I'm thinking about getting into management, like you.
好吧 我在考虑学习管理 像你一样
Well, there's no one like me.I know.
没人能做到像我一样 我知道
I mean, you discovereda lot of people.
我是说 你发掘了很多新人
Good people, funny people.
才华的人 搞笑的人
I mean, you put Jerry and Deantogether, for Christ's sake.
我是说 是你把杰里和迪恩组合在一起的 天作之合啊
You're the only one I can standin this stupid business.
你是唯一一个让我想要涉足这个圈子的人
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I found somebody,and she is impulsive
我手里有个人 她很有表现欲
and intuitive and hysterical,and I think she's gonna be big.
很灵光 很敢讲 我觉得她会火
She sing?
她会唱歌♥
No, Harry, she's a comic.
不 哈里 她是个喜剧演员
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Female comics are a tough sell.
女性喜剧演员不卖♥♥座啊
What's her name?
她叫什么
I'm not gonna tell you.
我才不会告诉你
Then you're gonna go after her,
那样你就会去挖掘她
and I'll be stuck with your brother's nephew's
我就会被困在你弟弟的侄子的
son's camp counselor you sent to me last year.
儿子的露营咨♥询♥中 你去年发给我的
All right, all right.She'll remain nameless.
好吧 好吧 你不用告诉我她的名字
She's special.I mean, raw, unpredictable.
她很特别 野性 不按套路出牌
And we are going forward in a big, aggressive way.
我们会一路飙红 势不可挡
Well, that sounds great.It is.
听起来不错 本来就是
I just, I got one question.Shoot.
我就是 我有一个问题 说吧
What the hell do I do?
我到底该怎么做呢
One question, huh?
这是一个问题 是吗
Okay, lesson one,
好的 第一课
learn how to deal with secretaries.
学着怎么和秘书们打交道吧
Call and set up a lunch.
打电♥话♥ 订餐厅预约见面
It's a much longer conversation.
这里面学问大了
No, the guy's name is Tanner,MAN: Taxi!
不 那家伙的名字叫坦纳 出租车
and it's on Lenox.Right, the guy's Lanner,
坐在雷诺克斯上 没错 那家伙是兰纳
and it's on Tennox, I got it.You got shit.
坐在德诺克斯上 我懂了 你懂个屁
You're going with me.Fine, I'll go with you.
你和我一起 好吧 我和你一起
Just be gentle.
你斯文点
Hey, we're going up to an afterhours in Harlem.
嘿 我们要换场去黑人区玩
Do you want to tag along?
要不要一起啊
Oh, I think I'm gonna head home.
我想我要回家了
Okay.
好吧
I did pretty good for my first night of freedom.
我做的很不错啊 这是我第一个自♥由♥之夜
Freedom? Yeah.
自♥由♥ 是啊
My husband left me.
我丈夫抛弃了我
Oh, shit.Yeah.
真是混♥蛋♥ 没错
It's, uh...
这真是
Uh oh, you need me to be understanding or something?
你需要我理解你或者做点别的吗
I can pretend to do that.
我可以假装的
It is what it is.
既成事实
Here, take this one.We'll grab another.
来 你坐这辆吧 我们再叫一辆
Thanks.
谢谢
LINDSEY: Night, Midge.MAN: Night, Midge.
晚安 米琪
For later.
以后用得着
Riverside and 113th.DRIVER: Sure.
湖边路 113号♥ 好的
See ya, Midge.
再会 米琪
Bye, Lenny.
拜 烂尼
Wait, was I supposed to make a pass at you?
等等 我刚刚是该和你暧昧吗
Dad, you know I look up to you,and I respect you.
爸 你知道我敬仰你 尊重你
And I know that you've always thought
我也知道你一直认为
that I'd follow you into the business here.
我会随你涉足商♥圈♥
But I'm not you. I'm me.
但我不是你 我就是我
Now, you and Mom sacrificed a lot,
现在 你和妈都牺牲了很多
and you've given me every opportunity,
你们给了我很多机遇
but, Dad, I want to make it somewhere on my own.
但是 爸 我想自己寻求机遇
Like you did.
如你一样
You came to New York without a nickel in your pocket,
你来纽约从身无分文
and you built something,you forged your own path.
到白手起家 自己开天辟地
So let me forge mine.
所以也让我闯一番天地吧
Well, that's a very sound argument, son.
你这声明很棒 儿子
You're a brilliant man I have faith
你是个聪明人 我坚信
that you know what you're doing,
你知道你在做什么
and you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
你也可以实现你想要的一切
Now, take off your clothes.
现在 把衣服脱了
Okay, see, I don't think my father's gonna say that.
你不了解 我爸才不会这么说
He might.
他可能
You're not taking this seriously.
你没拿这当回事吧
I am. You're not.
我很认真啊 你没有
Okay, I'm gonna think of serious things
好吧 我要想点严肃的事
to get myself in a serious frame of mind.
把自己代入严肃的思维中
Uh... the atom bomb.Septic shock.
原♥子♥弹♥ 失血性休克
Midge...Indochina, whatever that is.
米琪 印度支那 管它那是什么鬼东西
Midge...
米琪
do you really think this is a good idea?
你真的认为这是个好主意
It's a very sound argument.
这是个很棒的声明
I think you're a brilliant man,
我认为你是个聪明人
and I have faith that you know what you're doing,
我坚信你知道自己在做什么
and you can achieve anythingyou set your mind to.
你可以实现你想要的一切
Now, take off your clothes.
现在把衣服脱了吧
A life of regret
遗憾的人生
And maybe I'll give
也许我会给予
Much more than I'll get
比我得到的更多
But nevertheless,I'm in love
然而我已 坠入爱河
With you.
伊人与共
Joel?Hey.
乔尔 嗨
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表