Three hours for a person to do her hair.
做头发做三个小时
So what? We have got to work on this lateness thing.
那怎么了 迟到这毛病必须要改
I was not that late.
又没有很晚
We were supposed to be here at 12:00.
我们本该12点到这的
It's 12:30. Now you're getting it.
12点半了 这下明白了吗
I'm not on first. That's not the point.
我又不是第一个上台 那不是重点
If they call my name and I'm there,
如果他们点到我了 我到了
then I am not late. Yeah, that's not how lateness works.
那就没迟到 嗯 迟到不是这样算的
There's a clock involved. Potayto, potahto.
是看时间的 还不是一样嘛
Hey, don't go all Gershwin on me.
别跟我搞格什温那一套
This is the big leagues, kid.
这可是大联盟 姑娘
Got to start acting like professionals.
你得专业一点
So then where's your blazer? What?
那你怎么没穿夹克呢 什么
Your fancy new blazer.
你高档的新夹克
You're scared to wear it.
你害怕不敢穿吗
How could I be scared of a fucking blazer?
我他妈怎么会害怕一件夹克
Are you?
不是吗
It's dry clean only. This is the big leagues, kid.
只能干洗诶 这可是大联盟 姑娘
12:30 is fucking late. Still tapping.
12点半已经迟到了 还在跳踢踏舞呢
Present and accounted for, except Mrs. Maisel.
全都到齐了 除了麦瑟尔夫人
What's a Mrs. Maisel?
麦瑟尔夫人是谁
A singer, I assume, sir.
大概是歌♥手 长官
Who are you? Mrs. Maisel.
你是谁 麦瑟尔夫人
I just told him. He was asking me.
我来回答 他是在问我
You're late. This is the Army, you're not supposed to be late in the Army.
你迟到了 这是军队 军队里面不该迟到
I'll remember not to enlist.
不参军 我记牢了
Hey, we are not late. What? What?
我们没迟到 什么 什么
We were told to be here at 12:30
通知我们是12点半到
and we're here at 12:30 on the dot,
我们12点半准时到了
Miriam Maisel is never late.
米里亚姆·麦瑟尔从不迟到
Aw, you lied for me. Fuck you.
你为我撒谎了 去你妈♥逼♥
There she is. Sergeant Mitchell Burns.
这女人 我是米切尔·伯恩斯中士
Master of Ceremonies is Major Buck Brillstein.
节目主持人是少校巴克·伯恩斯坦
For the purposes of this show, you will call him Buck.
方便这场演出 你们可以叫他巴克
Very reasonable. He'll say your name.
合情合理 他会叫你的名字
Wave, smile and exit the other side of the stage.
挥手微笑 从舞台另一侧下场
Can I smile, wave instead of wave, smile? You cannot.
我能先笑再挥手吗 不能
So serious, Mitchell. Where'd your little boy go?
好严肃哦 米切尔 你内心的小男孩去哪了
You mean Tom? I... No.
你说汤姆吗 我 不是
No, who's Tom? My little boy.
不 谁是汤姆 我小儿子
Abort, abort, abort.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Right, so I exit the stage.
好的 所以我退场
Wait, I do? This isn't my set?
等一下 就退场了 还没到我吗
No. Just your intro. When you do go on,
没 只是介绍 轮到你的时候
you do 20 minutes, applause, bow,
你有二十分钟 鼓掌 鞠躬
you introduce Shy Baldwin, you leave the stage,
介绍夏伊·鲍德温入场 退场
but stay close. At the end of the show,
但不要走远 节目结束
everyone comes on for a chorus of "White Christmas"
所有人♥大♥合唱《白色圣诞节》
and pictures with the troops. Yes?
和部队一起合影 明白吗
W-What if I don't know "White Christmas?"
如果我不会唱《白色圣诞节》呢
Who doesn't know "White Christmas?"
谁不会唱《白色圣诞节》
Well, me. I'm Jewish.
我 我犹太人
I mean, we don't...
我们不过...
We celeb... Oh, "White Christmas." Yes.
我们过... 呜 《白色圣诞节》会唱
Yes, I know "White Christmas." Take her.
我会唱《白色圣诞节》 带着她
Hum a few bars?
快哼几句我听
Quite the grip you've got there.
你抓得好紧啊
I'm not gonna make a run for it, I am here voluntarily.
我不会逃跑的 我自愿来的
Take her. Bye.
带着她 拜
Oh, I see this grip comes standard issue.
你们握的力道都好一致哦
Miss America 1959, Mary Ann Mobley.
有请1959年美国小姐 玛丽·安·莫伯雷
You don't happen to know the words to "White Christmas," Do you?
你晓不晓得《白色圣诞节》的歌♥词啊
Everyone's favorite housewife,
大众喜爱的家庭主妇
Mrs. Maisel.
麦瑟尔夫人
Go. Hiya, boys!
上 好啊 兄弟们
World hula hoop champion...
世界呼啦圈冠军
Come. Oh, my...
来 我天
My third soldier today.
第三抓我的士兵了
This is how rumors get started.
绯闻就是这么开始的
Is this what they mean by "Flyboys"?
"飞飞公子"就是你这样的吗
Sorry. I'm trying to...
对不起 我想
What am I, your porter? Here.
我是什么 你的行李员吗 拿着
I'm trying to find out some info here,
我想要套点消息的
but unless you have boots and a buzz cut,
但除非你穿军靴 剃小平头
nobody will look at you. Maisel.
不然没人理你 麦瑟尔
Why didn't you answer? I was waiting for you to answer.
你怎么不应 我等你应呢
You go on at 1:30.
一点半上场
You mean 1330. 1:30 is fine.
你是说13点半 一点半
I'm doing army time. Good for you.
我说的是军用时间 那挺好
Be ready at one in case we're ahead of schedule.
一点准备好 万一提早了
Think you mean 1300 hours, right?
你是说13点 对吗
Where can I get ready? Just tell me I'm right.
我去哪里准备 告诉我对不就完了
Private Fielding, look alive.
列兵菲尔丁 快点
Hey, I spent a week learning this shit.
我可是学了一周这鸡♥巴♥时间制
Take her to the green room. It's the Army.
带她去演员休息室 这是军队
Isn't every room a green room?
哪个房♥间不绿啊
You've got to give up. Never.
你放弃吧 绝不
How the fuck do I have these again?
他妈又叫我拿东西
I need to change.
我要换衣服
Oh, wait, sorry.
等等 不好意思
This is ours. But they told me to grab any open space.
这是我们的位置 但他们说坐哪都行
Oh, no, you have to sign up. Did you sign up?
不是的 要去报名 你报了吗
No one told me to sign up.
没人告诉我要报名啊
Oh, you're so pretty.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
And... managed.
搞定
You just standing there? Sorry.
还傻站着 抱歉
So, rule number one for this performance?
这个表演第一条规则
Don't say "Fuck."
不能说"操"
Rule number two for this performance?
这个表演第二条规则
Do not say "Fuck."
不能说"操"
Dress. And no dick jokes.
裙子 不能说鸡鸡的玩笑
Army guys are sensitive about dick jokes.
军人对鸡鸡的玩笑很敏感的
That's why they're in the Army.
所以他们进的军队
How about big dick jokes? Catch.
那开大鸡鸡玩笑 接住
What do you mean, big dick jokes?
什么意思 大鸡鸡玩笑
You know, what do leprechauns and guys with big dicks have in common?
知道小精灵和大鸡鸡男有什么共同之处吗
They're hard to find and incredibly lucky.
都很难找 运气贼好
Or, his dick was so big, the mohel had to bring a machete.
或者鸡鸡太大 行割礼的人要用大砍刀
Or, his dick was bigger than Disneyland,
又或者 鸡鸡比迪士尼还大
better rides, too.
[游乐设施]骑得更好
Or, his dick was so big,
鸡鸡太大了
it wasn't a dick at all. It was a Richard.
大到不是鸡鸡 是人 名为理查德
Oh, oh! His dick was so big, even when he cheated on me,
鸡鸡实在太大了 大到背着我偷吃
his dick was the bigger dick.
他的鸡鸡都比他更混♥蛋♥
So no dick jokes. Yeah, keep it clean.
所以不能开鸡鸡的玩笑 嗯 嘴巴要干净
You all good? I'm gonna to make a call.
你在这 我去打个电♥话♥
I'm good, go.
好的 去吧
Fred, phone. You got to order something.
弗雷德 电♥话♥ 你得点些吃的
We got Sanka.
我们点了三卡咖啡
He got Sanka. Susie?
他点的 苏西
You got 'em? Yes, we got 'em
查到了吗 嗯 查到了
but we still don't understand the point here.
但我们还是不懂意义何在
The point, Fred, is I got to negotiate
意义是 弗雷德 我要帮米琪
this touring contract for Midge.
谈一个巡演合约
And other than saying I'd like for her to go,
不能只是说 我同意她去
I don't know what the hell to ask for.
我不知道要怎么开价
And I don't want them to think they're dealing with a nobody.
我不想他们以为我是个无名小卒
So, just give me some comps.
告诉我该收多少钱
Tell me what other comics at her level
她这个水准的喜剧演员
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表