You are dressed very fancy.
你的确穿得很隆重
All right,let's see what we got here.
好吧 看看你犯了什么事
"Performing withouta cabaret license." Bullshit.
没有执照就在歌♥舞厅表演 扯淡
"Public indecency."
公开猥亵罪
You said stuffto make a nun blush,
你说了让修女脸红的东西
but you didn't say it in a convent, I'm assuming.
但你应该没有在修道院里说吧
I was not in a convent.
并不是在修道院
So, where's the crime?Right.
所以哪里犯法了 对吧
Wow. "Simulating a sex actwhile on stage."
哇 在舞台上模仿性行为
"Sex act"? What?That'sthat's ridiculous.
性行为 什么 这么说太离谱了
Yeah, I would'veremembered that.
对啊 要有我就会记得的
Says something hereabout miming a whore
说有模仿妓♥女♥
tickling a man's testicles.
挑逗男子睾丸的行为
Oh, I did do that.Oh, yeah, she did.
确实是我♥干♥的 那是真的
It was fucking funny.
逗死我了
And apparently,you exposed your breasts.
显然 你露胸了
I do not remember that.
那我不记得
I do, and I gotto tell you, Mike,
我记得 我跟你说 迈克
when she whipped thosethings out, I ducked.
她露出那对之后 我服了
I'm telling you, boy,they were glowing.
我跟你说 它们闪着光芒
It was like a Mack truckwas coming at me. It killed.
就像马克卡车朝我开来一样震惊 简直是绝杀
We will fight it all. Good.
我们都会替你辩护的 很好
I would liketo be found innocent.
我希望无罪释放
I would like that, too.
我也这么希望
Cops that hang out aroundoutside clubs
那帮警♥察♥在夜♥总♥会♥附近闲逛
waiting to harass entertainers
就等着找表演者麻烦
for doing their thing,I hate that.
即使他们只是在做自己的工作 真讨厌
Passionately.
我真心反对
You start controlling speech,
要是开始控制言论
you're slipslidingtoward fascism,
就更趋近于法♥西♥斯♥主义了
and we saw how that turned out.
我们看到那个结果是什么了
Great. You're hired.
好极了 就雇用你吧
It's kind of up to him.
这事还得看他
The meeting is moreto get him to do it.
这场会面主要是劝他来代表你
Oh. Will you do it?
那你愿意接手吗
For nothing?
不给钱
If you had just dressedfor the meeting.
你都为会面盛装打扮了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Kessler.
谢谢 凯斯勒先生
Kessler.
我是凯斯勒
Yeah, Tom, I told youto call me yesterday.
是的 汤姆 我都让你昨天给我打电♥话♥了
No, this is notabout the Rikers thing.
不 和莱克斯岛监狱没关系
This is about the Jersey thing.Hang on, hang on.
是新泽西的那件事 等一下
The outfit...
这衣服
You will not see it again.
我不会再穿了
No, no, no. Wear it to court.
不不不 上法庭时也穿着
It was an illegal search.
那是非法搜查
How? They had no warrant
为什么 因为他们没有
and they busted his door in,that's how.
搜查令就破门而入了
Thank you, Jerry.
谢谢 杰瑞
Rose?
罗斯
I want to workon these signs with you.
我想和你一起弄这招牌
Rose?
罗斯
Rose... can I get you anything?
罗斯 你需要什么吗
No.
不用
Rose...
罗斯
I just...
我只是
I just have to let this pass.
我只是应该去不了了
All right.
好吧
I'll be in my study.
我就在书房♥
Our daughter is in trouble,
我们女儿陷入了麻烦
and you're not doing anything about it.
你什么都不管
So, it's my understanding,Mr. Kennedy,
所以据我了解 肯尼迪先生
that your clientis pleading guilty
你的客户认了醉酒和
to drunk and disorderly conduct,
引起骚乱行为的罪名
including obstructionof pedestrian traffic.
包括阻碍行人交通
Guy in the yellow shirt.
穿黄衫的人
You ready? Yeah.
准备好猜了吗 好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Rapist. Confidence trickster.
强♥奸♥犯 诈骗犯
Confidence trickster?
诈骗犯
Who are you, Charles Dickens?
你是谁啊 查尔斯·狄更斯吗
He is not a rapist.
他并不是强♥奸♥犯
He looks pretty rapey to me.
我看他挺像的
I'm going with con man.
我还是改成骗子
Or arsonist.
或者纵火犯吧
You can't change your answer.
你不能改口了
All right, orange tie,crappy suit. Ready?
行了 橘领带 破西装那个 准备好了吗
Yeah.One, two, three.
好 一 二 三
Pickpocket.Horse fucker.
小偷 艹马者
I thought we werereally playing.
我以为是认真玩的呢
No, I'm telling you,that guy has fucked a horse.
不 我说真的那男的肯定上过马
Got the judge to drop the cabaret license thing.
我让法官撤销了没有歌♥舞厅执照的指控
Oh, great.Yes, thank you.
好极了 太谢谢了
He's in kind of a pissy mood,so let me do the heavy lifting.
他现在心情不太好 所以主要工作交给我
Gladly.
乐意之至
Next case.
下一位
Docket number 4623.
记事表4623号♥
Miriam Maisel,
米里亚姆·麦瑟尔
charged with 1♥1♥4♥0Aof the penal law.
违反了1♥1♥4♥0A条刑法
Tits up.
挺胸
Miriam Maisel, you are charged
米里亚姆·麦瑟尔 你被指控
with 1♥1♥4♥0A of the penal law.
犯了刑法第1♥1♥4♥0A条
While performingin a licensed venue,
在需要执照的场地上表演
you presented and participatedin an obscene, indecent tableau.
表演了并展示了淫秽不雅画面
Uh, who is presidingas the prosecutor?
谁是案子的原告检察官
Leon Cranmer, on behalfof the People, Judge.
代表人♥民♥的利昂·克兰默 法官阁下
Uhhuh, and for the defense?
被告律师呢
Good morning, Your Honor,Michael Kessler.
早上好 法官大人 我是迈克尔t·凯斯勒
And may I address the court?
我可以开始发言了吗
Yes, Mr. Kessler.Thank you, Your Honor.
是的 凯斯勒先生 谢谢 法官大人
Your Honor, Mrs. Maisel isas she appears before you:
法官大人 麦瑟尔夫人就是在您眼前的这样子
an upstanding citizenwith a spotless record.
是一位正直的公民 毫无污点
She is married with twobeautiful preschool children.
她已婚并有两名上幼儿园的孩子
She's a graduate of Bryn Mawr
她毕业于布林莫尔学员
and is enormously respectedin her community.
而且在她的社区非常受人尊敬
A list of people
有一大串人
willing to vouchfor her fine character
愿意为她优秀的人品打包票
would be as long as your arm.
名单能有手臂之长了
A list that would includethe venerable Rabbi Wasserman
其中还包括来自席若斯以色列教堂
of Temple Shearith Israel.
受人尊敬的沃瑟曼拉比
But most importantly,
但最重要的是
and I cannot stressthis strongly enough,
这一点至关重要
there is no waythis activity would recur.
这种行为不可能再发生了
This was a blip, an anomaly.
这只是时常 一时不小心
It will never happen again.
她再也不会再犯了
But it already has.
但她不是第一次这样了
I'm sorry?
您说什么
Isn't this her second arrest?
这不是她第二次被捕吗
Yes, but, Your Honor...
是的 但是法官大人
Regardless of that, Your Honor,there's no denying
先不说这个 法官大人 我们无法否认
that Mrs. Maisel isan honorable, respectable woman,
麦瑟尔夫人不是一个正直 受人尊敬的女人
and we are asking thatthese charges be dismissed.
我们还是请求撤销这些罪名
Is your husbandin the courtroom?
你的丈夫在法庭吗
Who, me?
我丈夫吗
I don't believe Mr. Kesslerhas a husband.
凯斯勒先生肯定没有丈夫
Is your husbandin the courtroom, ma'am?
我说的是你丈夫 女士
No.
不在
Well, I'm surprised by that.
这真是很惊奇
He's at work.
他在工作
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表