You got a pretty loose concept of time, lady.
你得有点时间观念 小姐
Cabs were scarce.
出租车太少了
Well, are you waiting for an engraved invitation?
那你还在等我邀请你吗
Get in here.
赶紧进来啊
Got to know the building pretty well.
我已经对这栋楼了如指掌了
Old guy on six has cancer.
六楼的老家伙患了癌症
That's terrible.
太可怕了
I inspired him to reach out to his daughter.
我鼓励了他联♥系♥他女儿
They've been on the outs since she divorced.
自从她离婚后就一直住在外面
She's here now, cooking for him.
她现在来了 给他做饭
That's nice.
这很好
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Couple on the fourth floor, they've been fighting
四楼的那对夫妻 他们已经吵了
for a full half hour.
整整半个小时
He pinched some girl's ass, she saw.
他捏了一个姑娘的屁♥股♥ 她看见了
May have been the cancer guy's daughter.
可能是那个癌症患者的女儿
I hope she did nothing to encourage that.
我希望她没有鼓励这种行为
You look nice, by the way.
顺便说下 你看起来不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Clean shirt? Define "clean."
干净的衬衣吗 看你怎么定义干净
Okay, this is the worst party I've ever been to.
好吧 这是我参加过最糟糕的聚会了
We just walked in the door.
我们才刚走进门
Let's go get a hot dog or something.
我们去吃点热狗或者别的什么吧
No, no, no, stay.
不 不 不 别走
Midge, hi. Hi, Mary.
米琪 嗨 嗨 玛丽
This is my friend, Susie. Susie, Mary.
这是我朋友 苏西 苏西 这是玛丽
Hi, Susie, come on in. Meet the others.
嗨 苏西 进去吧 见见其他人
I feel like I got it.
我想我懂了
I'll see you inside, Mary.
等会儿里面见 玛丽
Nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
What a drip. You're the drip.
真够烦人的 你才烦人
Come on, get with the program here.
来吧 既来之则安之
Why would anyone in their right mind go to parties?
为什么会有心智正常的人参加聚会
I mean, just buy some Sno Balls and a beer,
和买♥♥巧克力球和啤酒
and take the subway at rush hour, same fucking thing.
在高峰时间乘坐地铁 都他妈是一个道理
I-I'm sorry, I just don't get it.
抱歉 我就是搞不懂
Midge, I think I'm in love.
米琪 我感觉我陷入爱河了
Not again. Come see him, tell me if I'm crazy.
又来了 过来看看他 告诉我 我是不是疯了
He's my dad's boss.
他是我爸爸的老板
He's 70.
70岁了
And deaf and married, but keep an open mind.
耳聋还是已婚 但别那么保守
That's my cue.
那是我的信♥号♥♥
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下
I get it. I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
Mary? I get it.
玛丽 我懂了
Wow, your silver anniversary.
哇 你们的银婚纪念日
Your husband looks thrilled.
你丈夫看起来很开心
Maybe we do need a better motivator for men
也许我们需要一个更好的奖励
to get them to care about the silver anniversary.
让男人们能关心他们的银婚纪念日
Because what man really cares about silver?
因为男人真正关心什么银婚纪念日呢
Maybe 25 years is the Yankees season tickets anniversary.
也许是洋基队25周年纪念门票
Yeah!
是啊
Yeah, and then to get them to 50,
是的 然后是50周年纪念日门票
we need something really good.
我们需要真正的好东西
Maybe it's the "another woman's boobs" anniversary.
也许是另一个女人的乳♥房♥♥纪念日
Me, personally, I-I was never great at gift-giving.
我 个人来讲 我一直不擅长送礼物
Maybe it's because I never got to celebrate Christmas.
也许是因为我从来都不庆祝圣诞节
I got Hanukkah.
因为我过光明节
Doesn't exactly prepare you the same way.
完全不同的方式庆祝
For Christmas, a gentile would get a bike
过圣诞节 非犹太人会获得一辆自行车
as a reminder that their parents love them.
作为父母爱孩子的证据
For Hanukkah, we would get socks
过光明节 我们会得到袜子
as a reminder that we were persecuted.
以提醒我们曾被迫♥害♥过
Hey. You look happy.
嘿 你看起来很开心
I ate all the clams, by the way.
顺便说下我吃了所有的蛤蜊
See? Parties aren't so bad.
瞧 聚会也没那么糟
I'm just trying to figure out the best way
我正在想一个好办法
to hide a lobster under my hat.
在我的帽子里藏一只龙虾
So, did you catch my set? Your what?
所以你有没有看我的秀 你的什么
Just now. You hear all the laughs I got?
就刚刚 你听到我逗他们的笑声了吗
Yeah, I heard the laughs.
是的 我听到笑声了
Pretty funny, right?
很有趣 对吧
You're a funny woman.
你就是个有趣的女人
Could you pass the asparagus?
你能把芦笋递给我吗
I did a version of the Hanukkah run a couple weeks ago,
我几周前想出来这个光明节的梗
but I've honed it a lot since then.
但之后我还磨了好多遍
Yeah, that was some top-notch honing, there.
是啊 很不错的磨练
Darling? Darling, over here!
亲爱的 亲爱的 快过来
Yes, dear?
好的 亲爱的
Come over here by the window.
到窗户这边来
You're gonna want to see this.
你肯定想看这个
Shh. What am I looking at?
嘘 我要看什么
Well, nothing, silly, the curtains are closed.
什么都没有 傻瓜 窗帘拉着
I'm incorrigible.
我真是无药可救
Let's open the curtains here.
让我们拉开窗帘
There, see?
这儿 看
It's the neighbors across the way again.
又是街对面的邻居
The wife just got home.
妻子刚回家
She's taking off her coat,
她脱掉大衣
and here comes her husband to say hello,
她丈夫过来说你好
and...! Oh
然后呢 噢
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
He fell hard.
他狠狠地摔了一跤
What the heck did he slip on?
他到底是怎么摔倒的
Whatever it is, he's picking it up.
不管为什么 他捡起了一个东西
It looks like a towel... nope, it's the cat.
看起来像是毛巾 不是 是只猫
He slipped on the cat? And he is angry.
他被一只猫绊倒了 他很生气
The cat or the man?
猫还是男人
Well, they're both pretty verklempt.
他们两个都很激动
You're Jewish. I never knew that.
你是犹太人 我以前都不知道
20 years of marriage and we're still learning things
20年的婚姻生活 我们仍需要继续
about each other. I like that about us.
了解彼此 我喜欢这样的我们
He's struggling with the cat...
他和猫一番搏斗
The cat knocked his toupee off! The cat did him a favor.
猫抓掉了他的假发 猫帮了他大忙
And he's thrown the cat out the window.
他把猫扔出了窗外
My God!
我的天
a fancy garage and a fancy mansion to go with it.
有一个漂亮的车♥库♥和一个豪华的大房♥子陪衬
But I didn't expect you to get the money this month.
但我没料到你这个月会拿到钱
He wouldn't care where I get it from!
他不在乎我在哪儿弄来的
I told you to get it and get out of that.
我告诉过你拿出来然后丢掉
Poor Virginia.
可怜的弗吉尼亚
Peter never listens to her, now look at the mess he's in.
皮特从来不听她说 看看他现在惹得麻烦
Men only hear men... and bartenders.
男人只听信男的 还有调酒师
She really thinks getting angry will work?
她真的认为生气会有用吗
Why don't these writers just give her a boyfriend, or a gun?
为什么这些编剧不给她一个男朋友 或者一把枪
My God. So hostile today. I'm sorry.
我的天 今天这是怎么了 抱歉
I'm just a wreck right now.
我只是有点消沉
Everything's falling apart. Hold it.
一切都四分五裂了 坚持住
What's the best way to reduce?
减肥最好的方法是什么
Commercial. Eat plenty? Or starve yourself?
商业广♥告♥ 是胡吃海喝 还是饿死自己
A half-empty...
一个半空的
Okay.
好了
Miriam stopped wearing her wedding ring.
米里亚姆都不戴她的结婚戒指了
We're gonna need the ball.
我们需要玻璃球
And Joel moved in with that girlfriend.
乔尔搬去和他的女朋友住了
The secretary. The homewrecker.
那个秘书 破坏别人家庭的小三
Like Sasha from Edge of Night,
就像来自黑夜边缘的莎夏
always spreading it around.
阴魂不散
She's a nothing. I know it won't last.
她什么都不是 我知道不会长久
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表