You need...No, no, I got it.
你需要 不 不 我有钱
DRIVER:Thanks.
谢谢
You been downtown?
你去了市区
Uh, no. Laundry day.
呃 不是 洗衣日
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Midge...
米琪
I've been thinking a lot about our situation
关于咱俩的情况我想了很多
where we are.
我们现在的状况
I'm on a couch.
我躺在沙发上
And you, I mean, I don't know what happened today.
而你 我不知道今天发生了什么
I don't know what you needed the money for,
我不知道你要钱做什么
and I don't care.
我都不在乎
I promised I wouldn't ask.
我发誓我不会过问
But clearly, things aren't going great
但显然 生活很不顺
for either one of us.
咱俩都是
Maybe this was a mistake.
也许这就是个错误
So...
所以
I'm thinking of giving it another go.
我打算重新来过
Papa?
爸爸
What are you doing down here?
你在这做什么呢
Well, I brought Ethan down a few hours ago.
我几个小时前把伊森带回来了
He likes his bed,
他认床
and he was staring at Rose in a very weird way.
他还以奇怪的方式盯着罗斯
Sure, yeah.
是啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Joel was downstairs.
乔尔在楼下
Here?
在这
What did he want?
他想干嘛
He wanted to give it another go.
他想重新来过
Really?
真的吗
what did you say?
你怎么说的
No.
不可能
No?
不可能吗
Why?
为什么
Because you left.
因为你离开了
In the wee small hours
在这转瞬即逝的
Of the morning
清晨中
While the whole wide world
当无垠的世界
Is fast asleep
沉入深眠
You lie awake
你辗转反侧
And think about the girl
思慕佳人
And never, ever think
从不想要
Of counting sheep
催眠自己
When your lonely heart
当你孤寂的心
Has learned its lesson
懂得了这样的道理
You'd be hers
你就是她的
If only she would call
仅需她一通电♥话♥
In the wee small hours
在这转瞬即逝的
Of the morning
晨曦中
That's the time
也就是
You miss her most
对她思念
Of all
深切之时
Girl, you got this need to know what I'm all about
姑娘 要想了解我的一切
Well, there's something that you dig you can't figure out
你越深究越不得所求
Well, now you wanna know what moves my soul
你想知道什么使我心灵触动
And what ticksinside of my brain
什么使我萦绕脑中
Well, I got this need I just can't control
我想你情不自禁
And it's Adrivin' me insane
我想你想的发疯
I can't take it
就要失控
Ow
哦
Because I'm hungry for those good things, baby
因为我对美好之事趋之若鹜
With a real fine girl like you.
如同佳人是你我君子好逑
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表