where God says you can't eat shrimp.
哪里写了上帝说不能吃虾了
Leviticus. Whatever does not have fins or scales,
利未记 没有鳍和鳞片的
you shall not eat. But did He say shrimp?
不能吃 但他有说虾吗
Lefty, we got the rabbi.
拉夫提 我们请到拉比了
How? When?
怎么请的 什么时候
We heard today. My mother fainted,
今天才收到消息 我妈开心到晕厥
then called four people, then fainted again.
然后打电♥话♥给了四个人 又晕过去了
This year, on Yom Kippur,
今年的赎罪日
RabbI Krinsky will be breaking fast
拉比 克里斯凯会来我家
at our house. You're gonna need some lamb.
吃开斋饭 你需要一些羔羊肉
RabbI loves his lamb.
拉比喜欢羊羔肉
Excuse me. I'm in the middle of an order here.
打扰一下 我还要买♥♥东西呢
I'm so sorry. What were you getting? Pork chops.
抱歉 你要买♥♥什么 猪排
Put her pork chops on my tab.
把她的猪排记在我账上
I can't believe it.
难以置信
The rabbI's been mad at us since the wedding.
从婚礼那天起 拉比就一直在生我气
It only took four years of apologies
我花了四年来道歉
and a dreidel signed by Sammy Davis Jr.,
还送了一个小萨米 戴维斯签名的光明节陀螺
but we finally got the bastard.
但我们终于说服了那个混♥蛋♥
Disgraceful. You like your free pork chops?
真丢人 你还想不想要免费猪排了
Zip it, then. Delivery Thursday?
那就闭嘴 周四送货
After 10.
十点以后
I grabbed a couple of black and whites.
我拿几个黑白芝士
We got the rabbi!
我们请到拉比了
Antonio, I bought you a black and white.
安东尼奥 我给你带了黑白芝士
Thank you, Mrs. Maisel.
谢谢 麦瑟尔夫人
Jerry, nice tie.
杰瑞 领带不错
Got you a black and white.
给你带了黑白芝士
Thank you, Jerry.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Perfect. You are perfect.
真棒 太完美了
Hello.
你好
You tell everyone about the rabbi?
你跟大家说了拉比的事吗
What am I, a braggart? Please. How's work?
我是那种大嘴巴的人吗 工作怎么样
I believe something got sold today.
我今天卖♥♥了些东西
How's the brisket?
牛腩怎么样
I'm buying it a sash and a crown.
我都要给它颁奖了
Good. We'll need it.
很好 我们会需要它的
I got a terrible stage time 1:45.
我被悲惨地排在凌晨一点四十五上台
Yikes. I bowed out of my lunch meeting
哎呀 我从午餐会议溜出来
and got downtown as quickly as I could.
尽快赶到市中心
But that guy who runs the Gaslight...
但那个煤油灯咖啡厅的老板
Baz. You must learn his name.
巴兹 你得记住他的名字
Fine. Baz still gave me the crappiest time.
好吧 巴兹还是给我安排了最烂的时间
He hates me. Don't worry. We'll fix it.
他讨厌我 别担心 我们会解决的
He doesn't see me as a real comedian.
他没把我当成一个真的喜剧演员
I mean, I'm not a real comedian yet,
我是说 虽然我还不是一个真的喜剧演员
but if he'd just give me a better time...
但如果他能给我安排一个好点的时间
We will fix it. 1:45.
我们会搞定的 一点四十五
No one is there at 1:45.
一点四十五那里根本没人
They're not? Well, then we'll fix it.
没人吗 那我们还是会搞定的
I don't know what I'd do without you.
真不知道没有你我该怎么办
Go on at 1:45. Bye.
还是一点四十五吧 再见
So the waiter says, "Fine. I'll try it."
服务员说 好吧 我来尝尝
He looks at the bowl
他看着那个碗
and says "Where the hell is the spoon?"
说 勺子在哪儿
And the customer says "Aha."
顾客说 啊哈
So he didn't bring him a spoon.
所以他没带勺子
And that's why he didn't eat the soup.
这就是为什么他没喝汤
No spoon.
因为没勺子
Well, you can't eat a soup with no spoon.
没勺子喝不了汤
Boy. That's a good joke there.
天哪 笑死我了
Penny, can you walk Mitchell down to Al's office?
佩妮 你能带米切尔去艾尔的办公室吗
Of course. Al can take you through the specs.
当然 艾尔会给你介绍规格
Okay. Boy, I'll be laughing about that spoon for a week.
好的 勺子这梗我可以笑一个星期
Oi.
唉
I saw Funt heading down the hall.
我看见富特正朝大厅去了
I sent him over to Al's office. He's fine.
我把他送去艾尔的办公室 没事的
You heading down to the Village tonight?
你今晚要去村里吗
Midge will be here any minute.
米琪随时可能过来
Joel Maisel, king of comedy.
乔尔 麦瑟尔 喜剧之王
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
You know, Imogene's dying to see your act.
知道吗 伊莫金已经迫不及待地想看你表演了
I told her I don't know why.
我跟她说 我不懂为什么
I see you acting ridiculous all day long.
我从早到晚都在看你的荒诞表演
Very amusing. Can I use that?
很幽默啊 我能用这个梗吗
Seriously, when can we come?
说真的 我们什么时候能去看看
I have a cab waiting downstairs.
我叫出租车在楼下等着
Hi, Archie. Why'd you have him wait?
嗨 阿奇 你为什么要让他等着
We could have taken another cab.
我们可以再叫别的出租车
I know, but the driver's having trouble with his marriage,
我知道 但那司机婚姻出了问题
and I hated to send him off like that.
我不忍♥心就这么打发他
So I'll come next week?
那我下周去看
Next week. Why not?
下周 来吧
Bye, Archie.
再见 阿奇
Good night, Penny.
晚安 佩妮
Good night.
晚安
♪ Or a bee without a sting ♪
煤油灯咖啡厅
Packed house.
都坐满了
Yeah, it won't be at 1:45.
一点四十五就空了
Oi, my God, with the one- track mind.
天哪 真是死脑筋
Go. Sit. Let the master work.
去那 坐下 让专业人士来解决问题
Fuck!
操
What? Gaslight. What?
什么事 这里是煤油灯 什么事
Yes. We're open.
对 我们在营业
Don't know. When everyone's gone.
不知道 等人走光吧
Dr. Salk should find a vaccine for morons.
索尔克博士应该给白♥痴♥发明种疫苗
Yes?
什么事
I'm looking for Baz.
我在找巴兹
Shitter, back on the right.
他在拉屎 后面右边
I'll wait till he's done.
我还是等他拉完吧
That the brisket?
那是牛腩吗
It's for Baz.
给巴兹的
We pay the coffee guy?
我们付钱给卖♥♥咖啡那人了吗
Yes. Where in here does it say that?
付了 这到底在说什么
Jesus Christ, Baz.
天哪 巴兹
Hello, Midge. Is that...
你好 米琪 那是
I made my brisket.
我做了牛腩
So I'm guessing your husband doesn't like
我猜是你老公不满意
his time slot tonight.
他今晚的登台时间
No, he loves his time slot.
不 他很满意
He loves any time slot.
任何时间都满意
There's just a tiny problem.
只是有一个小小的问题
Our daughter is sick.
我们女儿病了
Earache, And 1:45 is just so late.
她耳朵痛 一点四十五太晚了
I didn't know what to do. I thought...
我不知道该怎么办了 我想
Didn't your son have the measles last week?
你儿子上周是得了麻疹吗
What? Yes. Yes, he did.
什么 是的 是的 他是得了麻疹
And the week before that, your mother had rickets?
再上周你妈妈是不是得了佝偻病
Yes. So painful.
是的 很痛苦
And last month,
还有上个月
your sister- in- law broke her toe.
你的嫂子脚趾折了
Your brother threw out his back.
你哥哥背扭伤了
That's a lot of health issues.
你们健康问题真多
Your family might want to eat some fruit.
你们家该吃点水果了
I'll take that into consideration.
我会考虑考虑的
Okay. 10:30.
好吧 十点半上场
Next time, I'd like some latkes.
下次 我想吃薯饼
I make great latkes, genius latkes.
我做的薯饼很好吃 特别棒的薯饼
You won't be sorry.
你不会后悔的
10:30.
十点半上场
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表