She just wants everything to be perfect.
她只是想让一切都完美
No, no, she wants everything to seem perfect,
不 不 她想让一切看起来很完美
to look perfect.
看着很完美
She's like a Jewish Dorian Gray.
她就像犹太版的道林 格雷
She's so focused on me,
她注意力都在我身上
and I don't understand it, because so what if I work?
我不明白 因为如果我工作又如何
So what if I get divorced?
如果我离婚了又如何
So what if I'm alone?
如果我一个人生活又如何
Why do women care about how people look at them or see them?
为什么女人总是在乎别人怎么看他们
All women.
所有的女人
Beautiful women, successful women.
漂亮的女人 成功的女人
Yeah.
是的
Do you know Sophie Lennon?
你们知道苏菲 列侬吗
Sure.
当然
Sure, yeah, everyone does.
当然 是的 所有人都知道
Queen of vaudeville, conquered radio.
综艺女王 热门电台台霸
She is a comedy icon.
她是喜剧界的翘楚
But you know what?
但你知道吗
You don't know the great Sophie Lennon.
你们不了解真正的苏菲 列侬
This is part of her act?
这是她表演的一部分吗
She's a little off book here.
她有点小脱稿
I got to go to her house.
我去了她家
Sidebar... it's not in Queens!
附带说下 不在皇后区
In fact, calling that thing a house
事实上 与其说那是一栋房♥子
is like calling the Vatican a church.
不如说那是梵蒂冈的一座教堂
I mean, this woman drips wealth, you know?
我是说 这个女人富得流油 你知道吗
the Bolsheviks would've told the Romanovs, "Never mind."
布尔什维克肯定会告诉罗曼诺夫 别介意
"Take your diamonds, take your crowns.
摘下你的宝石 摘下你的王冠
We got Sophie Lennon. That'll do us."
我们有苏菲 列侬 这就够了
And her poor staff.
她可怜的员工
I have a feeling that when company leaves,
我有一种感觉 就是当客人离开
that's when her butlers and maids do their real jobs...
她的管家和女佣才开始真正的工作
Polishing her silver and her ego.
那就是抛光她的银器和她的自负
What the fuck? Fat Sophie Lennon.
这是什么鬼 胖子苏菲 列侬
Right? "Put that on your plate!"
对吗 把那个放到你的盘子里吧
Well, guess what? It's a fucking fat suit.
你猜怎么着 那只是件肥大的衣服
What?
什么
And there is nothing on her plate.
她盘子里什么都没有
I ate with her.
我和她一起吃了顿饭
All she did was suck a lemon down to the rind,
她只吸了一口带皮的柠檬
and when I had the audacity to take a bite of a cookie,
当我毫无顾忌的咬了一口饼干
she made me feel like I'd splashed her
她让我觉的我好像把一杯
with a cup of syphilis.
梅毒泼到了她身上
You know, she gave me a piece of advice
你知道 她在蓝屋里给了我
right there in the Blue Room.
一大堆建议
She told me that no one would find me funny
她告诉我没人会觉得我幽默
unless I do some big, whackadoodle character,
除非我做一些夸张 能吸睛的角色表演
or have a dick.
或者除非我是男的
"Sophie Lennon!"
苏菲 列侬
Really? You're gonna sit in your million-dollar townhouse,
真的吗 你坐在你的价值百万的联排别♥墅♥里
on some chair that's historical
坐在有历史的椅子上
because the Mad King George got the trots on it,
因为疯王乔治在上面拉过肚子
and tell me that men won't think I'm funny
告诉我男人们不会觉得我幽默
because I don't look like a dump truck?
因为我看起来不像一辆载重汽车
Why do women have to pretend to be something that they're not?
为什么女人非要假装自己没有的东西
Right.
对
Why do we have to pretend to be stupid when we're not stupid?
为什么我们不愚蠢非要假装愚蠢
Yeah! Why do we have to pretend
是啊 为什么我们不无能非要
to be helpless when we're not helpless?
假装自己无能
Why do we have to pretend to be sorry
为什么我们什么都没做错
when we have nothing to be sorry about?
要假装很抱歉
Amen! Right!
阿门 说的对
Why do we have to pretend we're not hungry when we're hungry?
为什么我们很饿非要假装自己一点都不饿呢
Fuck you, Sophie! Put that on your plate!
去你的 苏菲 放点东西在你的盘子里吧
Harry, wait.
哈利 等等
Harry! Let them not eat cake.
哈利 别让他们吃蛋糕
Please.
拜托
Harry, wait. Let me explain.
哈利 等下 让我解释
You're dead in this business. You hear me?
你在这行再无立足之地 你听到了吗
You double-cross me, you don't come back.
你骗了我两次 别再来找我
I told you she was spontaneous.
我告诉了你 她是心血来潮说的
Do you have any idea what it means to be on my bad side?
你知不知道跟我作对意味着什么
I don't want to be on your bad side. This town
我没想跟你作对 本市
is gonna become a very uncomfortable place
不会再有你们两个的
for you two, Susie.
容身之处了 苏西
Fucking count on it.
我他妈说话算话
Sophie and my mother.
苏菲和我的母亲
Now there's a pair.
现在有一对儿了
Let's get those two together.
把她俩放一起
Maybe my mother will move into Sophie's unoccupied kitchen
也许我妈妈会搬进苏菲的空厨房♥
and together they can eat lemon wedges for eternity!
她们可以一起吃柠檬角到永远
As long as the lemons are the best lemons in the world.
只要柠檬是世界上最好的柠檬
I'm just getting started here.
我这才刚刚开始
You don't have anywhere to go, do you, guys?
你不会就准备走了吧 伙计们
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表