In fact, I got to go.
事实上 我得走了
I got a set downtown in a half hour.
我半小时后在市区还有演出
Crappy time slot, but, well.
糟糕的时段 但是
You ever try a brisket? A brisket?
你试过用牛腩吗 牛腩
Personal joke.
私人笑话
See you again.
再见
And don't be funny without me.
我不在的时候不准这么有趣
You can't have Randall, I'm in love with him.
你不能和兰道尔在一起 我爱上他了
He's your cousin, Vivian.
他是你表哥 薇薇安
Twice removed.
远房♥表哥
Let's talk, sweetie.
我们去聊聊吧 亲爱的
Hey, Jack Webb. Do I look like someone who
嘿 杰克 韦布 我看上去像是
would use anything you sell in this store?
会买♥♥你店里东西的人吗
Follow the men shopping for their mistresses.
去跟着那些给情人买♥♥东西的男人吧
It's bound to be more fun.
那肯定更有意思
This is a personal favorite.
我个人很喜欢这个
But this one's a little bit more dramatic.
不过这个就有点夸张了
You let me know if anything speaks to you.
喜欢哪一个就告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never worn much makeup before.
我之前很少化妆的
This was my daughter's idea.
这是我女儿的主意
Blue would be a wonderful color on you.
蓝色很适合你
I don't know.
我不知道
Which one is that again? Mermaid Ice.
刚才那支是什么来着 人鱼蓝
Would you like to try it on?
想试试吗
I don't know. Here.
我不知道 来
My daughter said I should try more.
我女儿说我应该多试几种
She says I should live a little before it's all over.
她说我应该在结束之前多享受生活
Before what's all over?
在什么结束之前
My life. She said it's a failure.
我的生命 她说我的人生就是一场失败
I don't participate. That's why my husband won't talk to me.
我什么都不爱参与 所以我丈夫不爱跟我说话
There.
好了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
Excuse me, is that Mermaid Ice?
你好 请问那是人鱼蓝吗
I'm sorry, I'm in a big hurry. My man's coming over
抱歉 我很着急 我男人要到家了
and I am all out of my Mermaid Ice eye shadow.
而我的人鱼蓝眼影用完了
And if I am not wearing that when he gets home,
如果他回到家发现我没涂上它
all hell breaks loose.
那就真是完了
Really? You kidding?
真的吗 这还用问
I couldn't get him to give me the time of day,
他之前一刻时间都不肯给我
much less give me the, you know, time of day.
更不要说 呃 一整个白天的时间了
And then I came in here...
然后我就来了这里
you remember when I came in here? I do.
还记得我来的时候吗 当然
You came in here and we talked about...
你来这里 我们谈到了
I told you my life was crap, you sold me the Mermaid Ice,
我告诉你我的人生一团糟 你卖♥♥给了我人鱼蓝
and now my life is a fat, fuzzy peach.
现在我重焕生机了
I mean, I-I'm going broke 'cause this stuff costs a fortune,
我是说 我快破产了 因为这东西价格不菲
but, man, is it worth it.
但说真的 它值得
Well, my goodness. Yeah.
我的天啊 是啊
If it worked for you...
如果它对你管用的话
I'll take two. Wonderful.
我要两支 太好了
You will not be sorry.
你不会失望的
Margo, would you mind ringing up Mrs. Winters
玛格 能帮我接待一下温特斯太太吗
while I help my return customer over here?
我要接待我的回头客
Hello, I can help you right here.
您好 我来帮助您
Well, well, well.
哇 哇 哇
Just call me the closer.
叫我终结者好了
I'm a little surprised to see you.
看见你我有点惊讶
Well, it's been a while and last time we...
有日子没见了 而且上次我们
words were said and...
说了那些话
So, you're sorry?
所以 你感到抱歉了吗
Sure. Good.
是的 很好
It's behind us.
那这事儿就翻篇儿了
So, this is where you hang out now?
所以 这儿现在是你消遣的地方吗
Well, you know I never like to be more than
嗯 你知道我从来都不喜欢
three feet from a lipstick.
寄人篱下一无是处
I do.
我知道
It's a good job. The girls are really nice.
这份工作不错 姑娘们都很友好
And there's a vending machine in the employee break room
员工休息室有一台自动售货机
that's broken, so if you hit it just right, free Abba-Zabas.
坏掉了 所以如果你敲一下 就会有免费的糖果
You are living the dream. Sorry to interrupt.
你过得还不错 抱歉打扰下
Midge, my parents are making me throw them
米琪 我父母让我帮他们筹办
a 25th anniversary party Friday.
星期五的二十五周年纪念日
Friday? Short notice. I know.
星期五 时间这么仓促 我知道
And I have no idea what people of their age do at parties.
我完全不知道他们那个年纪的人聚会都做什么
My mom keeps saying the word canapés.
我妈妈一直在说什么canapés
Is that an old people's dance?
那是一种老年舞蹈吗
It's a type of hors d'oeuvre.
是一种开胃菜
You always know everything, so any tips would help.
你总是无所不知 能给点建议吗
Hire help.
请人帮忙
And get chairs, lots of chairs. Right.
准备椅子 很多椅子 对
Old people sit. And invite some of your friends
老年人需要坐着 邀请一些你的朋友
for a little moral support.
给你一些精神支持
Who the hell would want to come to something like this?
谁会愿意去做这样的事情
I'll come. You will?
我可以啊 你会吗
My God, I love you.
我的天 我爱死你了
I love her.
我爱她
Ha.
哈
Booked a gig. I'm sorry, what?
预定到一个演出 抱歉 你什么意思
It's just this thing that I've been doing lately.
就是我最近在做的事情而已
I've been working the party circuit.
我最近一直在参加聚会
Which means...? I go to parties and I talk.
所以呢 我去参加聚会然后侃侃而谈
As opposed to...? People like to hear me talk.
而不是 人们喜欢听我谈天说地
And so far, it's been young parties, Viv's age.
到目前为止 我都是去年轻人的聚会 像薇薇那种年纪的
I haven't really worked an older crowd yet,
我还没去参加过老年人聚会呢
so this is a perfect opportunity.
所以这是一个绝佳的机会
I'll-I'll have to adjust a few of my references,
我得调整下我的一些笑料的尺度
but you have to be able to read an audience, right?
但你必须得能够读懂观众 对吧
Hey, are there large quantities of narcotics
你们的那个糖果售卖♥♥机里
in these Abba-Zabas of yours?
有麻♥醉♥药♥卖♥♥吗
I can't explain. I...
我解释不清楚 我
Just-just come and you'll see. Friday.
你来了就懂了 星期五
I can't. I have plans. What plans?
我去不了 我有别的安排 什么安排
To not be bored or miserable at some old fuck's party.
就是不要参加无聊得要死的老年人聚会
Come. You'll-you'll watch, you'll see, you'll understand.
来吧 看一看 你就会明白 会理解的
I'll-I'll call you with the address.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你地址
Wear something... clean.
穿的 干净整洁点
All right, everybody.
好了 所有人
Time's up.
时间到了
Put your papers on my desk
把试♥卷♥放我桌上
if they contain the correct answers,
如果你有写上正确答案的话
otherwise, just don't.
否则就不用交了
Abe. Hello, Irving.
亚伯 你好 欧文
What's up? I want you to meet Charles Connelly,
怎么了 我想给你介绍下查尔斯 康奈利
Executive Recruiter from Bell Labs.
贝尔实验室的招聘主管
Bell Labs.
贝尔实验室
You got time to talk?
你有时间聊几句吗
Sure.
当然
We're calling it Project Echo, Abe.
我们称之为回声项目 亚伯
A quantum leap in satellite technology.
卫星技术的量子飞跃
The commercial ramifications of this could be huge.
这会带来巨大的商业影响
Not to mention its defense capabilities.
更不用说它的防御能力了
It would revolutionize the communications industry.
这会彻底改变通信行业
And Bell Labs is leading the pack.
贝尔实验室引领着整个行业
Abe, we're gathering the best and the brightest
亚伯 我们在组织最优秀 最聪明的人才
to help us get there first.
来帮助我们实现这一目标
May I stop you there? Of course.
我能打断下吗 当然
I want no part of Sputnik panic.
我不想参与制♥造♥人造卫星恐慌
This smacks of that.
这事就有那种味道
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表