Rag doll up.
摆上来
Grab your Lythe-lines.
捡起你们的弹力绳
It's always those girls.
总是那些女孩子
What girls? Those shorthand girls.
哪些女孩 那些文秘
Girls who go to secretarial school and learn shorthand,
那些上秘书专科学校学速记的女孩子
and that gives them entre to our husbands.
然后通过这个去接近我们的丈夫
And once they have entre to our husbands,
一旦她们接近了我们的丈夫
our husbands entre right into them.
他们的魂就被勾走了
Shorthand girls.
文秘女孩
I could have been a shorthand girl.
我本来也有可能成为文秘的
I could have gone out into the workforce with my shorthand,
我也可能去做些秘书之类的工作
but I didn't... I got married.
但我没有 我结婚了
I did it the right way.
我选对了路
Longhand. That's right.
有远见 那当然
The worst part is, I didn't suspect a thing.
最糟的是 我一点都没察觉到
I just thought we were a great couple.
我还以为我们是模范夫妻
I did, too.
我也这么认为
I told Archie constantly, "Midge and Joel,
我一直跟阿奇说 “米琪和乔尔
they are a great couple."
他们是模范夫妻”
Grab your bottles.
捡起你的瓶子
Hey, stop working so hard.
喂 别那么用力
Why? -You're starting to look like them.
为什么 你会变得和她们一样了
The divorcees? Do not forget,
那些离过婚的 别忘了
we do this so we can eat cheesecake.
我们来健身是为了吃芝士蛋糕
They do this because they need to find new men,
她们来健身是为了找到新男人
or at least look trim for the coroner after they die alone.
或者是为了死了验尸时没那么难看
Is that Martha Kilgallin?
那是玛莎 柯盖林吗
When did she join "the corner"? Last week.
她什么时候跑角落去了 上周
Richard went straight to a lawyer's office
理查德带着手提箱和一堆酒
with his suitcase and his portable bar,
径直去了律师事务所
and just like that, three became four.
就这样 三个变成了四个
Now five.
现在是五个了
Who knows besides me?
除了我还有谁知道
My parents. Joel, Archie.
我父母 乔尔 阿奇
Well, we won't tell.
我们不会说出去的
People will find out, eventually.
大家迟早会发现
I should just come out with it and tell everyone
我就应该直接告诉大家
and get it over with.
然后这事就过去了
All right, let's think this through.
好吧 我们理下思路
If you do tell people, then at least
如果你告诉了人们 那至少
you could control the narrative.
你掌握了发言权
You know what I mean...
懂我的意思吧
frame yourself in the best light.
让自己占据有利处境
Done right, maybe you just get pushed back a row or two,
处理得当的话 也许你只会后退几排
not all the way into "the corner."
不会一直被扔在角落
Maybe.
也许吧
Unless you think Joel is coming back.
或者你觉得乔尔还会回心转意
'Cause if you think he's coming back, then it's better
因为如果你觉得乔尔还会的话 就好办多了
you don't tell anybody, because then he'll be back,
那你就不用告诉大家 因为等他回心转意
and no one will have known he left.
就没人知道他还抛弃过你
But if you tell them he left, and then he comes back,
但你如果你告诉了大家 然后又和好了
you'll still be the person that he left, only now he's back.
你不过是个与出轨丈夫和好的弃妇
But they'll know that you were left,
但大家一直会记得你被抛弃过
even though you aren't left now.
即使之后你没有被抛弃
And I don't know what corner of the room
我都不知道这个屋里还有哪个角落
you stand in to be that person.
能容下这样的你了
All right, ladies, crab walk.
好的 女士们 螃蟹步
Hey, Joel. Hey, morning, Tony.
嘿 乔尔 早安 托尼
Moishe.
莫伊舍
That's a handprint, Jimmy.
这有个手印 吉米
Mr. Maisel... Right there, right on the jacket.
麦瑟尔先生 这里 就在夹克这里
A handprint. Not my handprint. I know.
一个手印 不是我的 我知道
But it is my jacket, which is now ruined
但我夹克现在成这样了
because right there, left hand,
因为这里 左手边
clear as day. I'll find out...
很明显 我会查出
I want you to find out whose goddamn handprint that is,
我要你找出这个该死的手印是谁弄的
and you bring him to me. Yes? Good? Great.
然后带过来见我 明白了吗 好吗 好的
Good work, ladies.
干的好 女士们
Keep 'em hum, hum, humming along. Pop?
保持下去 爸
Love to hear the sound of the machines.
我就爱听这机器运转的声音
You don't look sick. Pop?
你看起来没病啊 爸
Miraculous recovery?
康复了
Modern science score another knockout?
现代科学的又一大奇迹吗
I'm not sick. That's not what I heard.
我没病 是吗
I heard you were sick. Pin.
可我听说你病了 钉住
Quiet.
安静
Mother-in-law called an hour ago,
亲家母一小时前打电♥话♥给我
said everyone in the family is sick. Everyone.
说家里每个人都病了 每个人
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
I said halter. That's a sweetheart.
我说的是系脖 你这是吊带
Halter! Halter! Halter! Sorry, Mr. Maisel.
系脖懂吗 对不起 麦瑟尔先生
Your mother-in-law called and said the whole family is so ill
你岳母说所有家人都病了
that break fast is canceled.
连开斋日都取消了
So ill, the holiest of holy days cannot happen.
病到连这么神圣的日子都取消了
If it's so holy, why do you keep the factory open?
要是真这么神圣 那工厂怎么还开工啊
You want a smack in the face? I'm just saying.
你是想要一巴掌吧 我就说说
Those people get paid by the piece.
这些人以此为生
You want to take a day's work away from them?
你想他们一天不能工作吗
God wants them to go hungry
上帝会想看他们饿肚子吗
because I shut my doors? Fine.
就因为我不开张 好了
Half of those people out there are gentiles.
这有一半的人是异教♥徒♥
You go explain Yom Kippur to a gentile.
你去和他们解释什么是赎罪日吧
"We're happy, but we're starving.
我们很开心 虽然我们饿着肚子
It's New Year's, but we're guilty."
这是新的一年 但我们身负罪恶
Sounding like a nonbeliever, Pop.
听着像是无信仰者说的话 爸
No, I'm not a nonbeliever. I am a believer.
不 我可不是无信仰者 我是个信徒
I believe that everything I have is because of Him.
我坚信我所拥有的一切都是因为“他”
And these, which he gave me.
是他赐予我这一切
It's Abe, right? What?
是亚伯对吧 什么
Abe canceled dinner? No.
是亚伯取消了晚餐 不是
Abe's a nonbeliever? Abe did not cancel dinner.
亚伯是个无信仰者吗 亚伯没有取消晚餐
That schmuck cancels the dinner.
那个笨蛋取消了晚餐
A holy dinner, he cancels. It's not Abe.
多神圣的晚餐啊 他取消了 不是亚伯
Your mother's very upset. Does Abe know that?
你母亲很难过 亚伯知道吗
It's not Abe. Yom Kippur
不是亚伯 救赎日
is a very big deal for your mother.
对你母亲而言非常重要
There's kugel, she sees the kids.
有面食 她看着那些孩子
Yeah, I know. -You think that happens every day?
是的 我知道 你觉得这种日子天天有的吗
You think every day there's kugel and kids?
你觉得每天都能看到孩子们吃面吗
If you'd just... Ooh, there was crying.
你能不能 有人在哭
So much crying.
哭得那么伤心
A good 40 to 50 minutes of crying.
哭了有四五十分钟
And finally, I said, "Shirley, if Abe doesn't
最后我说 “雪莉 如果亚伯不想
want us at his house, what are we gonna do?!"
我们出现在他的家里 我们要怎么办”
Pop! Please, just stop talking.
爸 求你别说了
I'm not talking.
我不说了
You're not talking, either.
你也不说了
Quiet's nice sometimes.
有时候安静更让人舒适
I have to tell you something.
我有话和你说
Okay.
说吧
Midge and I are splitting up.
米琪和我分手了
That's why dinner was canceled.
这就是为什么晚餐取消了
We split up... last night.
我们昨晚分手了
What's her name?
她叫什么
Who? The girl.
谁 那个女孩
No, no, no, no. Trixie, Dixie...
不是 戴克西 迪克西
It's not like that. No?
不是那么回事 不是吗
No! No. It didn't work.
不是 是我们不爱了
It's nobody's fault.
不是谁的错
Sometimes these things happen, okay?
自然而然地发生了 好吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表