Why?
为什么
I need money. My own money, with no strings.
我需要钱 我自己的钱 无附加条件的钱
Strings? Parttime for now,
限制 现在还是兼♥职♥
but I'll have an employee review in one month,
不过一个月后我会有员工评估
and if they like my performance,
如果他们喜欢我的表现
I will be a full-time makeup counter girl at B. Altman.
我就成为奥特曼房♥产的一名全职化妆柜台销♥售♥员
You got a job? Yes.
你找了一份工作 没错
You have no résumé. They hired me anyway.
你连简历都没有 不管怎么样 他们录用我了
Do you know how to type? I don't need to.
你知道怎么打字吗 我不需要知道
Okay.
好吧
I told you to study something practical in college.
我早就告诉你在大学要学点实用性的东西
I remember that. Russian literature was not that thing.
我记得 俄♥罗♥斯♥文学可一点都不实用
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
And it's five days a week? Yes.
每周工作5天 是的
If it rains, you still have to go in. I figured.
我想 如果下雨了你还是要去上班
And you know how to get there? By multiple routes.
你知道怎么去吗 有很多路线
Okay.
好吧
And they're paying you? Yes.
他们给你报酬吗 是的
In money? Yes.
是钱吗 是的
By check? Every two weeks.
用支票吗 两周一次
You'll need a bank account. I have a bank account.
你需要一个银行账户 我有一个银行账户
Checking and savings? Yep.
支付和储蓄吗 对
Okay.
好吧
Your mother can't watch the kids every day.
你妈妈不能每天照看孩子们
Mrs. Fulber will watch them when she can't.
富尔贝太太会照看他们的
Okay.
好吧
Mrs. Fulber? Yep.
富尔贝夫人 对
The one that used to babysit you? The one and the same.
过去照看过你的人吗 同一个人
She's still alive?
她还活着吗
I think so.
应该活着
I'll be damned.
该死的
Zelda, I'll need my coffee... Your thermos, Mr. Weissman.
塞尔达 我需要我的咖啡 你的保温杯 韦斯曼先生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
# It isn't enough to hope #
# 希望还不够 #
# It isn't enough to dream #
# 梦想还不够 #
# It isn't enough to plot and plan and scheme #
# 策划 计划 设计还不够
# It isn't enough to stand here #
# 站在这里还不够 #
# Saying that life is grand here #
# 在这里歌♥唱生活的伟大 #
# Waiting for something... #
# 等待 #
Good morning, Jerry. Good morning, Mrs. Maisel.
杰里 早上好 早上好 麦瑟尔夫人
# It isn't enough to sit here #
# 坐在这里还不够 #
# Having a purple fit here #
# 有华美的衣裳 #
# Worried to death the world will burn up #
# 担心死亡 世界将会燃烧殆尽 #
Guess where I'm going, Jerry.
杰里 猜猜我去哪
# It isn't enough... #
# 还不够 #
Doctor?
看医生吗
Nope. I'm going to work.
不 我要去工作
Work?
工作
# I've got a better scheme #
# 我有一个更好的计划 #
# Why not wish upon a wishbone #
# 为什么不期待许愿 #
# Pick a four-leaf clover #
# 拾起一株幸运四叶草 #
# Rub a rabbit's foot #
# 轻触兔子的脚 #
# And throw a horseshoe over #
# 扔一个马蹄铁 #
# Your lucky shoulder #
# 你幸运的肩膀 #
Ladies' break room?
女士们的休息室在哪
Right in there.
就在那
# A bit of luck will come your way #
# 幸运会降临到你的身边 #
# Now, isn't that enough #
# 现在 还不够 #
# To make your day? #
# 让你的生活变得更好 #
Really? You're one of us now?
真的吗 你现在是我们中的一员了吗
Makeup department. First day.
化妆部门 第一天
Mary, right?
玛丽 对吗
I'm Midge. I remember.
我是米琪 我记得
Grab any empty locker.
随便用一个空柜
I'm in love. Who now?
我爱上了一个人 现在 谁
The new guy in men's hosiery.
在男性针织品类工作的那个人
What hap... He looks like William Holden.
发生了什么 他看起来像威廉 霍尔登
What happened to Montgomery Clift in shoes?
卖♥♥鞋的那个蒙哥马利 克利夫特呢
I'm off him. She just broke up with Ernest Borgnine last week.
我要甩了他 她上周才和欧内斯特 博格宁分手
I'm done with loading dock guys.
我受够了装卸工人
I'm Vivian. This your first day?
我是薇薇安 你第一天上班吗
Midge. Yes. First day.
我是米琪 是的 第一天
Do you like the movies? I go every night.
你喜欢看电影吗 我每晚都去看
I do like the movies.
我也很喜欢看电影
Be my friend. I need people to go with.
做我朋友吧 我想有人做伴一起看
I'll be your friend. You bring a lock?
我会做你的朋友 你带锁了吗
For what? Thieves run rampant.
带锁干嘛 小偷猖狂啊
Someone stole my lunch last week.
上周有人偷了我的午餐
Just an egg salad sandwich, but I got really mad.
只是一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治 但我真的很气愤
Then I need to get a lock. Put your stuff in mine today.
那我得去买♥♥把锁了 你今天先把东西放我柜子里吧
Thanks, Mary.
谢了 玛丽
That's smart.
这么做真聪明
We are on our feet all day. You'll learn.
我们得站一天啊 你会体会到的
Doors open in five minutes, girls!
五分钟后开门营业 女孩们
Mrs. O'Toole. Our mother hen.
奥图尔夫人 我们的领班
Come on.
来吧
Remember, Midge:
记住了 米琪
Always be on time...
永远准时到
always be polite...
永远待人有礼
always be pretty...
永远妆容精致
and...
还有
don't forget to punch.
别忘了打卡
Fun.
有意思
So, there are a couple of jerks to steer clear of.
你要避开这里的一些蠢货
Van Heflin in housewares. She's not gonna know
日用品部的范 赫夫林 如果你一直
who they are if you keep using movie star names.
用电影明星的名字来称呼 她怎么对得上号♥
The boys in toys.
就是玩具堆里的男孩
Super grabby.
超级贪心
Camera department... They'll make you shudder.
相机部呢 他们会让你害怕
That's funny. That was my joke.
这很有趣 那是我的段子
Tell her that was my joke.
告诉她这是我的段子
Another compadre, Harriet Owens.
另一个伙伴 哈丽特 欧文斯
She services our dark-complexioned clientele.
她负责服务我们的黑人客户
She is one of us. Midge Maisel.
她是新加入我们的 米琪 麦瑟尔
Nice to meet you. Harriet's a model.
很高兴认识你 哈丽特是个模特
Aspiring. Neat. Runway?
正在努力 真棒 走秀的那种吗
Not with this skin.
黑皮肤可上不了T台
She's been in Ebony magazine
她上过乌木杂♥志♥
a million times, looking like Lena Horne.
很多次 看起来就像莲纳 荷恩
Eight times. And looking to expand.
八次而已 还很想再上几次
Doors are opening!
开门营业了
That's probably what she says before having sex.
这大概是她做♥爱♥前说的话了
The new girl? Yes, ma'am.
新来的 是的 夫人
Learn the store.
去了解商场的布局
I will. Yes.
我会的
Agnes Moorehead.
像阿格妮丝 摩尔海德
How did I miss that?
我怎么会没看出来
I'll give you a map to learn the store. It's a snap.
我会给你一张地图让你了解商场的布局 是一张快照
My husband loved Agnes Moorehead.
我丈夫曾经很喜欢阿格妮丝 摩尔海德
Loved? Dead? Sad.
曾经 他死了吗 真惨
No, he left me. We're separated.
不是 他离开我了 我们离婚了
Separated? Like Liz Taylor!
离婚了 就像伊丽莎白 泰勒
Sad. And I've got two kids; Oldest is almost four.
真惨 我们还有两个孩子 大的快四岁了
And you work. Modern. Sad.
而你还工作 真时髦 真惨
You ready to do this?
你准备好上班了吗
Good a time as any.
随时可以开始
Hi. My name is Miriam.
你好 我是米里亚姆
How can I help you today?
我可以帮您做些什么
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表