I got my copy the day I met Archie.
我遇到阿奇的那天我就买♥♥了一本
I brought it along on our second date.
把它带到了我们的第二次约会
He was surprised.
他很吃惊
Oh, shoot,I'm talking about Archie.
糟了 我正在谈论阿奇
So? He's my husband.
那样怎样 他是我的丈夫
Yes, I know, I know Archie.
是的 我知道 我知道阿奇
But I wasn't going to say the "H" word.
但是我不该说以丈开始的词
You can say it. You're getting upset.
你可以说 你不开心了
I'm not getting upset. You're mad at me
我没不开心 我们收留了他
that we took him in. I'm not mad at you,
你在生气 我没生你的气
it's not your fault. How could it possibly be my fault?
这又不是你的错 这怎么可能是我的错啊
I said that it wasn't. It's not.
我说不是 不是
So you're fine with this whole situation?
所以你对这个情况没意见吗
Well, I'm not loving it.
我不喜欢这样
I knew it. You hate me.
我就知道 你恨我
I don't hate you. You're ganging up on me.
我不恨你 你组队对付我
There's one of me, Imogene.
我这边就我一人 伊莫金
One person cannot gang up on someone. That's math.
一个人不能组队 那是数学
You sound mad. I know.
你听起来很生气 我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I hate Joel.
我讨厌乔尔
I resigned as president of his fan club yesterday.
我昨天辞去了他的粉丝俱乐部的主席
Hello.
有人在吗
Hello? Mama?
有人吗 妈
Coming.
来了
Oh, hello, handsome.
你好 帅小伙
Oh, you look nice. Chanel?
你看起来不错 香奈儿吗
Jacques Fath.
杰奎斯·菲斯
New? kind of.
新的 算是吧
Pretty. Where are you off to?
真好看 你要去哪
Dentist.
牙医那
So, Esther's got an ear infection again.
埃斯特斯又感染了耳朵
That's because her forehead
那是因为她的额头
is putting pressureon her eardrums.
对她的耳膜施加压力
Did you tell the doctor that?
你有告诉医生吗
I will mention it next time I see him.
我会在下次看到他的时候说
Abe, Miriam is here.
亚伯 米里亚姆来了
I see her.
看见了
Fancy outfit for a dentist.
去看牙医着装如此华丽
Is Joel going to be there?
乔尔也会在那吗
No, he's not.
不 他不在
I'm putting the exact amountin each bottle
我每个瓶子都装一样多
so you don't have to think about it.
这样你就不必思考了
So, where is Joel staying?
乔尔住哪呢
He is staying with Archie and Imogene.
他与阿奇和伊莫金一起住
Oh, that's good.
那很好
Why is that good, Mama?
哪儿好了 妈
Well, at least he's not living with that girl.
至少他没和那个女孩住在一起
If the baby wakes up,
如果宝宝醒了
it's a drop in each ear,
一只耳朵滴一滴
and don't let her wriggle for a full minute after.
一分钟内不要让她动弹
I just put her hands under her tush and sit on her lightly.
我会把她的手放在她的屁♥股♥上 让她轻轻地坐着
Miriam, wait.
米里亚姆 等等
Miriam. Mama, I'm late.
米里亚姆 妈 我要迟到了
Hear me out because if he'snot living with that girl,
听我说 如果他没和那个女孩住在一起
maybe it's not so serious.
也许那不是认真的
You said he was in love with her, but maybe he's not.
你说他爱上了她 但也许他没有
Maybe you should give him a call.
也许你应该给他打电♥话♥
Abe, what do you think?
亚伯 你觉得呢
I told everybody what I thought should happen
我告诉了所有人我猜会发生什么事
and everybody ompletely ignored me.
但是大家都忽略我
That's not true.
那不是真的
Or maybe you should go have dinner with your friends,
也许你应该与你的朋友阿奇和伊莫金
Archie and Imogene,at their place tonight.
今晚一起在他们家吃饭
Don't let Ethan bring his Lincoln Logs near the playpen.
不要让伊森把他的林肯日志带到围栏附近
Esther eats them.
埃斯特斯会吃它们
I mean, they're your friends as much as Joel's.
我的意思是 他们也是你的朋友和乔尔一样
Right, Abe? Ibid!
对吧 亚伯 赞同
I've got to go. What? Miriam!
我必须得走了 什么 米里亚姆
I'll be back laterthis afternoon.
今天下午晚些时候我会回来
Don't forget to sit on the baby.
别忘了照顾婴儿
Pardon me.
对不起
Is is this Christopher Street?
这是克里斯托弗街吗
Yes? No?
是吗 不是
God, yeah.
天呐 是的
Hey.Give it to me.
给我
The judge doesn't know what he's talking about.
那法官不知道他在说什么
How do I know?
我怎么知道的
I've only litigated in front of the man, like, a thousand times.
我只是在这个人面前诉讼了一千次
No, not literally, smartass.
不 不是字面意义 傻子
Uh, it's a figure of speech.
这是一个比喻
Sorry, is this a lawyer's office?
抱歉 这个律师的办公室吗
Yes, it is.
是的 这是
Smells like mildew.
一股霉味
Well, that could be me.What's with the duds?
那可能是我身上的 这衣服是怎么回事
You got a shootwith Harper's Bazaar later?
你一会要去时尚芭莎拍照吗
I always dress nicelyfor important meetings.
每次去重要会议我都会穿漂亮点
When Joel and I met our coopboard for the first time,
我和乔尔第一次见婚姻咨♥询♥师的时候
I made the mistakeof wearing pedal pushers
我失误穿了脚踏车裤
and they made uscome back three times.
他们让我们往返跑了三次
Is that a sandwich?
那是三明治吗
It used to be.
生前是
Here, come. Sit.
过来 坐这
No, no, listen, Lizanne,Terminiello v. Chicago.
不 听着 丽赞妮 特密特洛诉芝加哥
Douglas says the functionof free speech
道格拉斯说言论自♥由♥的作用
is to invite dispute!
就是引起辩论
Yeah, that's fucking poetry,goddamn it.
这太有诗意了 见鬼
I say so, too.I'll call you later.
我也这么觉得 回头给你打电♥话♥
You're my 11:00?
你是预约11点的客户吗
Yes, sir.Susie, right?
是的 先生 你是苏西吧
Yeah, and this is Miriam Maisel,Michael Kessler.
对 这位是米里亚姆·麦瑟尔 这是迈克尔·凯斯勒
You going somewhere after this?
你之后还有要去的地方吗
Country club? White House?
乡村俱乐部 还是白宫
I dressed for the meeting.
我是为了这次会面打扮的
You dressed for the meeting.
你这是为了会面打扮的
:She dressed for the meeting.
是的 她是为了这次会面穿成这样
I dress for important meetings.
我会为重要会面打扮
Well, you've come to the wrong place.
那你就来错地方了
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Kirk Douglas gave me that.
科克·道格拉斯给我的
He used it when he playedVan Gogh in that movie.
他在电影中饰演梵高的时候就用的那个
Really? WWow.II love Kirk Douglas.
真的吗 我超喜欢科克·道格拉斯
I worked pro bono for his pal,Trumbo,
我无偿为他的好朋友特兰波打过官司
when he refused to name names to Congress.
他拒绝和国会提我的名字
You worked on that?
你参加过那个项目吗
Oh, Michael here has defended them all.
这位迈克尔为他们全都辩护过
Mainly constitutional things.
主要是跟宪法有关的案子
Yeah, Jim Crow, he's on it.
是啊 吉姆·克罗案里也有他
Voting rights, he's on it.What's happening with voting?
投票权 也有 投票怎么回事
Besides states keeping Negroesfrom the polls, you mean?
你是说除了美国不让黑人投票之外吗
Yeah, Ethel and JuliusRosenberg, he was on their team.
罗森堡案件中也有他
Took four zaps in the chair
可怜的埃塞尔在椅子上
to kill poor Ethel.
被电了四次才死
There was smokecoming out of her ears.
他的耳朵里都冒烟了
Ah, Jewish women are knownto be more difficult.
犹太女人出了名的难对付
This is really fascinating.
这太有意思了
I'mI'm gonna read up on allthis stuff when I get home.
我回家以后会去好好查资料
You mean right afteryour cotillion?
你是说在跳沙龙舞之后吗
My what?
跳什么
I'm just joking.
我开玩笑呢
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表